Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ShinosBee

Nerd

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 6:55 pm
User Image

Maybe it was his hormones talking nonsense to him, but Fyja had been unsettled ever since he'd first met Lyra and her daughter on the day he joined the pride. Both had seemed nice, of course, and he wasn't upset...but it had seemed the mother in the pair had over-emphasized that her daughter could use a friend of sorts. The more he thought on it the more he worried...

In the end he'd decided to just ask her right out. If there was some hidden meaning or other he'd want to know...after all, these lions were part of his clan, his family. If something had to be done...well he didn't want to start out on the wrong paw.

He found the mother of the pair quickly enough and approached her, bowing and mumbling hushed and solemn greetings. As was his way, he got right to the point. His old family would have know what he worried on before he could use words, but he'd found himself more vocal in this new land.

"Lyra...I need to talk to you. You made it clear at our joining of the pride that your daughter and I are the same age. I have been thinking, and I began to wonder...is she ill, perhaps? Or injured in some way that she would need extra looking after? I am eager to help, you are as my own family, but I would like to know what I'm getting myself into. If it's not that then..."

Of course the idea that she'd been hinting at them being playmates of a sort didn't occur to the serious youth.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 2:45 am
User Image

Laying in a half sunny half shady position Lyra was admiring her tattoos when the young male approached her, she had gained her gifts quite quickly, keen to join in her tribe, her new life the whole hog. Having incorporated the tortoise shell in to her new feathery gear as well she was quite proud of her new attire, it was then that she didn't notice the quiet youngster until he was nearly upon her.

"Oh hello Uidan." She purrs, proud she had remembered his name, so many names had been said to her the day before, this one though she remembered simply because he was the same age as her daughter.

Watching him as he got in to a very serious mode of speaking made her smile, he was so young! Bless him, all frightened and nervous, he reminded her of her own sons, young, frivolous, carefree but nervous at what the adults said to them or about them in case they put a foot wrong, this young one was a little more serious than her own silly boys but still he was a babe in arms. Poor little mite, he was clearly worried sick about Chuma. He was sweet, but clearly she had put his poor young mind at unease.

"Oh my little dove! You thought she was ill bless your little cotton socks!" She purrs standing and giving the youngster a lick on the tip of his nose. "She isn't ill Uidan, I thought you two might get along well together, you are the same age, youngsters your age usually bond together like glue, you know you go out, play silly games, have fun, enjoy your youth. I had a very wonderful childhood with my mate Kimba, he and I used to get in to such troubles." She chuckles lightly and shakes her head "Our parents wouldn't have approved at some of the things we did, but there is nothing wrong with having friends and getting in to harmless trouble." She smiles her gentle blue eyes admiring the young male, it was so cute how nervous he was, he clearly needed someone to loosen him up, he was so stiff and serious.

Syrius Lionwing

[IC] Ela'wadiyi Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff