Welcome to Gaia! ::

Bleach: M.o.S. (Rebooting as of 9/12)

Back to Guilds

The mysterious new region of the Seelemitte has been discovered. Will you fight as a human, shinigami, vizard, or arrancar. 

Tags: Bleach, Role-playing, arrancars, shinigami 

Reply ~ Karakura Town ~
Vizards Abandoned Warehouse Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iiLunar Wolf
Crew

7,750 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 8:53 pm
Welocome vizards.It seems your new home is feature with a luxarious underground training field.Other than that you have this warehouse to do with as you please.
(i already know im not a vizard.This is for any vizords in the guild)

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 7:30 am
"You said it wolfie!' stare  

kh-avin
Crew

iiLunar Wolf
Crew

7,750 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 7:45 pm
Lunar hops onto a window seal."Yea,I would stay but I left my oven running.Make sure you take care of the vizards,"says Lunar.He opens a garganta and slips into it.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 1:57 pm
Castiel walked through the front doors of the warehouse. He had stopped at a store on his way and "bought" a few things. He had to leave some of the human currency behind since he couldnt pay for it directly.
He had picked up a few locks to keep humans out, but the locks were mostly for show so no one got a hint. He would use kido magic to keep the doors really bound.

Walking into the warehouse he examined it, it was a large 3 story building. the first floor was a complete stone base. The second was a ring of walkways with a large wooden flat in the back. the third floor Castiel would put the armory with the living quarters as it was the most insulated floor and the most securable.
It had only a large heavy double door in or out. It was a solid wooden door covered by a thick medal shell. (Layout to come soon, i will only have a blueprint for this floor as it will be the most important.)
On the gound floor there was a large metal trapdoor. It lead down into the training area of the Vizards, a reiatsu hiding room. The room had a time capsule affect. You could train for a total for 60 hours in real time and to you it would feel as if you had trained for 10 years, making mastering your skills possible in a quick but effective time.(I am going to make a seperate topic for the vizards room and the armory/ bed quarters. the ground floor and middle floor will be here for Rping purposes.)

Castiel took out the last bit of chalk he had and walked the outside boandary of the warehouse, about 15ft outside of the warehouse. This sealed the warehouse's reiatsu just incase. Castiel had 2 more things he had brought especially for this occasion. Taking out a solid block he placed it infront of the door. The block glowed then expanded. Castiel stood outside and watched as it expanded and coated the walls of the warehouse. It was covering the warehouse in a hybrid version of sekei stone, it was as hard as diamonds so that normal humans couldnt harm it and had the natural seiki rock canceling abilities for spiritual defence. The walls were covered with the seiki till the block was 10 feet deep.
It was an impressive defence against anything. The stone built up on top of the building also, and where the door was the rock hadnt formed. leaving a almost overhang like over the door.
Castiel walked into the building and closed the door. He placed a circular disk on the back of the door. The entire warehouse was shrouded in a dark mist. Only the most spiritually sensitive humans and spiritual beings would notice it. The mist had the effect of making you eyes "slide" over the object hidden. Like it was unnoticable until it was known to be there.  

hellfiresage13

iiLunar Wolf
Crew

7,750 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 7:26 pm
Lunar hopped in the window seal."How are my vizards doing today,"he said.There was no one there."There should be more vizards,"Lunar said as he slipped through a garganta.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 1:49 pm
Lunar hopped on a window seal."Hmmm it seems everything has been going well for you guys.Maybe you need me,"Lunar said as he hopped down.He left a pack of cookies on the window seal with a note saying good luck.Next time we meet,we may be enemys.  

iiLunar Wolf
Crew

7,750 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Tycoon 200

hellfiresage13

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 2:31 pm
(you cant just enter and exit like there arent any defences around the area, no offense intended)

A few human souls on guard duty wondered over to the cookies and read the note. One muttered something about reporting it to Vizard Commander Castiel. Before they left they activated the lock down sequence and human squads of 5 began to patrol the warehouse to make sure that no one was in it.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 2:39 pm
Davis Slie returned to Karakura from Kyoto, very dissapointed. He had hoped maybe the Vizards could help him. As he Traveled across Karakura looking for the Exact warehouse he noticed The arrancar leaving a specific warehouse. He neared it but realised that the Arrancar had tripped a defensive grid, and it seemed logical enough to back off untill the whole thing blows over.  

kh-avin
Crew

mpa059

0 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 5:07 pm
how do i join this team ninja  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 5:30 pm
OOC: You need to be a vizard, and these guys arent rouges either. Also to be a vizard you must be ranked 5th seat or higher and you need to start as a shinigami and THEN be turned into a vizard. I have kinda taken over running the vizard operations on Earth, so contact me with your name and charater profile and I will place it in the Vizard profill area I am going to make.

Profile Skeleton:

Username:
Picture of Character:
Name:
Shikai:
Bankai:  

hellfiresage13

Yuna Mitsuki-chan

4,900 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 6:13 pm
um, is it possible to be a vizard and at the same time an arrancar? just asking wink  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 6:20 pm
not this argument again lol. Yes you can be but it makes no sense if you do because: Arrancars are hollows, Vizards are humans(shinigamis). You CAN be but you need to start off as a shinigami (normal not vizard or arrancar) and work up to it. You cant just make your RP character both of them.

Note: To be both you will need to come up with a way to become both. The hyguoku is the obvious way to become a vizard, but once you are a vizard you need to come up with a way to be an arrancar also. Maybe you will have to control your hollow when you are a vizard, but then let your inner hollow take over?  

hellfiresage13

kh-avin
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 5:20 am
Ooc:No that doesn't work, If you let it take over your still a Vizard but you gave the control to the mask. Result: You can never control your character. You'll have to go through the real hollowfication process.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 6:34 am
Davis left.

A young boy, about the age of fifteen, was walking into the Warehouse. He was wearing a tight black uniform and had a Wakashi sheithed by his waist. His spiritual pressure felt higher then it should be. "Where is the guy running this?" He asked himself.  

kh-avin
Crew

~ Karakura Town ~

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas