Tags: general, free, gold, nothing, random 

Reply ROLE-PLAYERS, COSPLAYERS, AND ANIME LOVERS! GO HERE! :D
=MIRROR=((A Pokemon Tale)) [Open!] Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What's your favorite pokemon type?
  NORMAL, because ghost type attacks are so... So annoying!
  FIRE, because... Well... Because it's FIRE. And FIRE is always kickass!
  WATER, because it kicks the a** of something that's already kickass.
  GRASS, because really, who doesn't love mother Earth? (Whip you into submission.)
  POISON, because your victims die a slow... SLOW death.
  PSYCHIC, because it beasted everything in the first Gen.
  FLYING, because I can do a barrelroll!! ((And dropkick at any angle that I please!)
  FIGHTING, because there's nothing more satisfying that kicking someone's teeth in like Chuck Norris.
  ELECTRIC, because nothing is more entertaining then plasma induced convulsions.
  STEEL, because we're virtually indesctrucable! (Virtually. >>)
View Results

Mektju

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 11:34 am

+-- Plot --+
In the mystifying Gene pool of the creatures that roam our land. It's dark...

Quiet.

Pokemon.

Creation. Adaptation.
-+-
The Vosche region... Rather unique compared to its sister lands. Trainers of this region are immersed in a wide selection of pokemon, previously unavailable to those currently questing in the Johto, Kanto, Hoenn and Sinnoh region. Compiling all the data gathered through years and years of research, all newly discovered pokemon were integrated into the Vosche lands along with the old. Generally viewed as a giant 'resort' when introduced, those who arrive are greeted with a symbiotic environment, where humans and pokemon correlate harmoniously and carve settlements into the fresh land. Those who being their journey are graced the symphony of starters. The fire class, water class, and grass class of each region is available in my laboratory. Which would be me, Professor Alder...
Though, the days that I speak of have past many decades ago as young trainers are now thrust upon vast landscapes of opportunities. These lands have become the permanent home for many, pokemon and human alike as many tales are etched into this fertile land. And... Till this very day, legends are born and mysteries are begotten.

Then... The question stands.

How would you begin your journey into the Vosche region?

~~!!~~
Something is stirring within the confines of space...
There was a moment of discomfort manifesting from an undisclosed spot.
Within the depths of the Earth there is vigorous movement.
"We're almost done with preparations, sir."

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 11:43 am

+-- Rules --+
-Really, you should know the rules by now. But as regulations...-
=-- NO MODDING. (One hit wonders.) Please, keeping our a**-hat attitude in the real world.
+-- You can choose to be a Trainer, Pokemon, or a Mirror Pokemon.
-I advise only those choices.
=-- If you are a Pokemon, in reality, I will recommend you control one character. If there is a deficiency of players then I'll allow multi-marionette-ing. (> 1 characters.)
+-- As for Trainers, I will allow only 6 'caught' (Read below for details.) Pokemon with you. ONLY. You don't have to pick them right away, but to save confusion and block up a loophole in MODDING.
=-- I would stay away from Legendaries please. Let's be realistic here.
+-- < PG-13 please. Take it to the PMs. (Gore and violence, I won't consider as PG-13. Lop off someone's head in moderation and I wouldn't care. It just takes the fun out of it when something as simple as 'CUT' doesn't actually 'CUT'. :])
=--Mirror Pokemon can chose the color they desire, depending on which mirror they fall from.
+-- PM me your profiles! Do not litter!
=-- Please after you read the rules and the plot, write 'Cookie' next to your name.
=-- If you are near the Pokemon Center, you are able to change Pokemon as you wish. You could also capture Pokemon if you are a trainer. You may NOT have all the Pokemon at your disposal. You must CAPTURE the Pokemon to RP with it.

...The plot thickens.

Mektju

Mektju

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 12:05 pm

Q+A's
-+-

Q: What Mirror? Where? Why?
A: An anomaly within time and space rips the boundaries of type and species. Those who are curious, will find out in due time.
There exist a Mirror for every type, which imbues itself into a monster of your choice. Color would also vary according to which -type of Pokemon you desire. For example, the aforementioned Pikachu is an electric/ghost. Therefore, it's move pool is extended to ghost type moves like Lick. Also, the color of my choice was white but it could be gray, black or even blue if one desired so. Another example would be, if you want to be a Mirror Geodude, then you can be a Rock/Ground/-Whatever you want. It can even contradict the current type, so you can be a purple Charmander that shoots out fire and water. The only downfall to Mirror types is that they inherit the weaknesses of their added type. (The poor Purple Charmander is now prone to electric type moves.)

Q:Is not that some sort of MODDING?
A: Not really. (Since you're limited to only 1 mirrored trait.) Compared to the other multi-typed Pokemon, these Mirrors are practically the same. Though they are genetically irregular, their spike in power would still be the main type tremendously. (Eg. Pikachu-Electric. Bulbasaur-Grass and Psyduck-Water.) If there are to be three subtypes, their move will be fraction by the type of your choice. So.. If we say Psyduck, we can make Stabless moves
Q: So... How do weaknesses work?
A: Glad you asked. One will only harness the strengths for their main, and the weakness's for both. This makes a flaw to their 'Mirrored' self. For example, 'that' Pikachu must be wary of any ground types but now have the disadvantage of ghost/dark as well. Oh, having immunities will be useful in your creation of character. So if you had a Pikachu mirrored of 'water' it could trump its opponents while have normal damage from grass types and electric types. (Rather then it being 'Not as effective.')

Q: This is confusing...
A: Educate yourself about the game mechanics and come back. It's a little boggling at first but it'll click at some point.

Q:Can I make my own Pokemon up?
A: As for now... No. I won't allow such. You've got nearly 400+ to choose from. Just close your eyes, shift your scroll bars and use that index finger and pick one.

Q: I can dress up my Pokemon with; cool battle scars/goggles/scarves/shoes/socks/undies/ect, right?
A: Do as you wish. As long as it isn't a bazooka or any other weapons (Bashes Digimon.) then I am fine. -Who would want to see a Scyther hold a Katana anyways?... Now that is most silly.

Q: So can I start out with 6 pokemon?
A: Yes but as for now you can only play as a wild mirrored, you cannot own any mirrored to begin with. They're equivalent to a shiny and the chances of contracting Poke'Rus. Rare and annoying as all hell. Though, if you really want to strategize, you could always play as both a mirror and a trainer and have the two pair up.

Q: Am I limited to only four moves like the game? ((And the anime nowadays. >_>))
A: Well, there is a limit to an extent but it's not egregious. If you have questions, ask me and I'll validate if the ends justify the means. I mean HM's aren't really considered moves at all. >> Every water Pokemon can surf, most flying types can fly for you (Except doduo... Which is awesome.)), and any move can potentially smash rocks or cut trees. As for actual moves, I'll allow a small pool, around five or six. (Thunder, Thunderbolt and Thundershock are considered the same moves. *And so forth.*)

Q: Can I morph two pokemon together so they kind've look like the mirrored type?
A: If you have an active imagination, though I wouldn't really recommend it. ((For example, the same ghost pikachu would have the wisping fog of Gastly's body licking its back.))

Q: So, can I just find random pokemon anywhere? What map are we using by the way? Johto? Kanto?
A: Actually props go to Yuka Uchiha for thinking up a name of the region. On top of that, because I really despise limitations, I got rid of them for the sake of comfort. As for random encounters, you guys can divide that amongst yourselves but no matter what, you must never play the pokemon you're planning to catch. (Legendaries out.)

Q: So, how does the damage system work? Do I roll the dice or something?
A: I don't really like that system of battling. There are so many variables in determining strength and having a point system just gets too complicated. Leave math to the mathematicians and let's tinker with possibilities.

Q: I don't know which Pokemon to chose! Could you give me some suggestions?
A: http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/List_of_Pokémon_by_National_Pokédex_number

Suggestion given.

If you have a question you want to ask, PM me any time. Your question just might be the question of someone else's question.

And we can't have that now... Can we?

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 12:23 pm
Character Format.

Trainer:
[u]+Username:[/u]
+Name:
+Age:
+Gender:
+Hometown(omit):
+Appearance:
+Additional information:
-Pokemon:(up to 6 only! If you have more, I'll automatically delete one as penalty. *I'm not telling you which one.~*)

Normal Pokemon:
+Name:
+Species:
-Type:
+Gender:
+Appearance:
+Additional information:

MIRROR Pokemon"
+Name:
+Species:
-Type:
-Added Type:
+Gender:
+Appearance:
+Additional Information:

...Must you want to add something different.

Suade me.

~~~~~~Examples~~~~~~

+Username: MissDeviant
+Name: Maxi~
+Age: 17
+Gender: Female.
+Hometown(omit): LusterRidge Island. A usual tropical island, filled with native Bulbasaur.
+Appearance: Guffaw, too long to care.
-Pokemon:
BulbasaurUser Image(M)- Twiggy
SharpedoUser Image(M)- Pooler
TrapinchUser Image(F)- Kiwi
DuskullUser Image(F)- Sweegy
HoundourUser Image(M)- Howler
RaichuUser Image(F)- Mimi

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Normal Pokemon:
+Username: Shirobutterfly
+Name: Vlad
+Species: Umbreon User Image
-Type: Dark
+Gender: male
+Appearance: has a "X" scar on his forhead along with a limp
+Additional information: Hah, pish posh. :3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mirror Pokemon:
+Username: Missdeviant.
+Name: Kori.
+Species: PikachuUser Image
-Type- Electric.
-Added Type: Ghost.
+Gender:Female
~Appearance: Lololol. You don't need to know. -w-

Mektju

Mektju

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 12:24 pm

User Image~Ooo Items list!ooO~User Image (Only 20 item total.)

Lilly Punchard: User Image x2, User Image x5

Leonardo von Houten:User Image x2, User Image x5

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 12:26 pm

Xoo~ Captured Pokemon list ~ooX

+Lilly Punchard:

+Leonardo von Houten:

Mektju

Mektju

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 10:58 am
Xx~... Accepted Profiles: ....~xX

Trainers:

+Username: Yuka Uchiha

+Name: Lilly Punchard.
+Age: 15
+Gender: Female
+Appearance: Light brown hair,blue eyes,wears a skirt and leggings,sometimes a hat.She's a bit lanky,and stads at around 5'4".She wears normal sneakers and normally carries a backpack,not a duffel bag.
+Additional information: The Gardevoir in her team is sister to a Gallade belonging to her best friend Tom.The two found and raised them together,fighting side by side.Lilly has recently gone off on her own to learn self-reliance,because Tom won't always be there to help her.She is fun loving and exciteable,but is sometimes a little sneaky,despite her good-naturedness.She prefers Contests over Gym battles,and has an impressive collection of Ribbons.
-Pokemon:
User Image Feraligatr (M,Lv.54),
User Image Banette (F,Lv.42),
User Image Gardevoir (F,Lv.60),
User Image Larvitar (M,Recently hatched,lv.5),
User Image Crobat (M,Lv.46),
User Image Lopunny (F,Lv.39)

~~~**~~~

+Username: Mektju
+Name: Leonardo von Houten. (Prefers Leo.)
+Age: 17
+Gender: Male
+Hometown(omit): Vanderlit, a coastal area of Vosche where tourists like to coalesce year round.
+Appearance: Rather lean for a boy going on 18 with jet black hair and amber colored eyes. His rather air-headed appearance is grounded by a pale beanie that keeps his perpetual bedhead from flailing about with the wind. Donned upon him are tawny cargo pants along with a black tank and a loose button up collar shirt destined to fit in his mid twenties or thirties. His white cape was pinned to his back by his messenger bag and as he trudged through the seasons, a necklace cradles a steely crystal against his chest.
+Additional information: A rather bright personality with a strong sense of duty. Living in Vanderlit till his first pokemon, he was raised to care for the children at a nearby foster home had sculpted his overall character. Rather easygoing, he drifts along with the wind with no interest in Contests or Gym battles but rather the welfare of the Vosche region and it's inhabitants. Though, this doesn't stop him from stepping up to a challenge.
-Pokemon:
User Image Nidoking(M)- Odin.

User ImageMeowth(M)- Auspice.

User Image Doduo(F)- Ruse.

Normal Pokemon:

+Username:Gler
+Name: Radii
+Species: Solrock User Image
-Type: Rock/Psychic
+Gender: ???
+Appearance: Just your average-looking Solrock!
+Additional information: Constantly seeking areas of intense sunlight, Radii ventured out farther than it's brethren had ever dared to go. Over the sea, and into a distant new area. It has a bit more emotion than normal, and that's what gives it the drive to be so adventurous.

Mirror Pokemon:

+Username: Mektju
+Name: Mihr
+Species: Cyndaquil User Image
-Type: Fire
-Added Type: Ice
+Appearance: Light gray on the top marking and off white on the underbelly and head. Bears blue eyes and has a blueish green flame. Also wears a striped red tie wrapped around her neck like a scarf.
+Additional Information: Birthed in the wild, Mihr, whose coat was more ashy then navy was revered in his family. Being the only Cyndaquil that could ward of the Rock and ground types from ravaging their homelands near volcanic ash lands, he held his pride as protector of his home. However, after a fiasco dealing with the Rockets, the very home that Mihr protected was now under eight feet of molten rock. Mihr, who was now separated from his family roamed the nearby lands in hopes of finding what was lost. All that was left was a rather expensive tie with it's head bitten off by the voracious lava bed. Taking that, Mihr draped it around his neck before leaving his desecrated home. Slowly, he begins to unravel the mysteries of why Mirror Pokemon exist and what omen was enveloping the Vosche region.

+Username: Goombaprince
+Name: Prince Puff[lol]
+Species: Wigglytuff
-Type: Normal
-Added Type: Steel
+Appearance: Gray, Shiny coat. Addorns a golden crown, tipped to the right, and a rolling white royal cape.
+Additional Information: Prince Puff is a decendent of the Royal Moon Family. After a series of dramatic explosions, just before the planet [heh, moon] explodes, King and Queen Tuff send Puff and his sister, Buff to our planet. after a series of events the two are seperated from each other. Will he ever find his sister? Puff is a somewhat dramatic and yet relaxed Wigglytuff who has inherited the english language. He constantly gets called upon for help with inter-race communication and therefor has little time to find his sister.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 1:30 pm
Some God forsaken number. :X

Mektju

Mektju

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 1:31 pm

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 1:32 pm

Mektju

Mektju

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 1:33 pm

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 1:34 pm

Mektju

Mektju