Fantasy Forest RP Open and Accepting Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lokee The Trickster

Dapper Tycoon

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 8:03 pm
Okay so I'm creating this thread just for the heck of it.

This takes place on the continent of Endril.The forest surrounds the largest city which is in the middle of the forest but you can see it from any where or any city.There are four major cities.Vedalkia in the north,Domaniria in the south,Fletz in the east,and Mayael in the west.There are also settlements in the Northwest,Northeast,Southwest,and Southeast.The forest is rich with all sorts of trees whether they be fruit being trees,flower bearing trees,nut bearing trees,or just a normal tree.Many of the normal forest creatures live there along with demons,pixies,fairies,trolls,and other such mischief makers.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 8:05 pm
Table of contents:
Intro
Table of Contents
Rules
Character Profile
Accepted Characters  

Lokee The Trickster

Dapper Tycoon

Lokee The Trickster

Dapper Tycoon

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 8:09 pm
Rules
-This takes place between 159 B.C.E and 500 A.C.E so that means no guns,cars,laser weapon of any kind,camoflouge unless it is made of cloth.
-Gaia ToS
-Guild Rules
-No god modding
-Try to avoid using ** as action
-Use quotes when speaking and italics or bold for thought
-No killing other peoples Characters without their DIRECT permission and with mine
-Romance is allowed but only up to pg-15,anything futher take it to PM or skip ahead
-Violence is allowed
-Keep cursing to a minimum since they're might be kids
-PM all profiles to me and put in ninja if you have read the rules
-I can add rules if need be
-If you have a complaint,PM it to me and I'll get to it as soon as I can  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 8:22 pm
Username:
Character Name:
Appearance:
Bio(optional):
Powers(optional):
Weapons(optional):
Instruments(optional):
Beast/animal form(optional):  

Lokee The Trickster

Dapper Tycoon

Lokee The Trickster

Dapper Tycoon

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 8:23 pm
Accepted profiles
Username:Naosuke Tatsuya
Character Name:Kage Oni
Race:Shadow being
Appearance:Kage Oni
Bio(optional):
Powers(optional):Shadow walk,Shadow manipulation,Shadow magic,Shadow eyes,Shadow link,Shadow smith,Shadow clone
Weapons(optional):Shadow's fang,Pheonix talons,Demon's Fang,and the scythes in his picture
Instruments(optional):Erhu
Beast/animal form(optional):Beast form

Username: emerarudo_chan
Character Name: Emerald of the Heart Clan
Race: human
Appearance: User Image
Bio(optional): Emerald is the only daughter to her father who is her clans chief. being the daughter of the clan leader means she was endowed with many responcibilities at a young age and ment she never truely has the childhood the other children in her clan had and as the future chieftess her husband has been chosen for her much to her dismay.
Powers(optional): shamanistic powers of healing, vision seeking, able to seep into others dreams and cause nigthmares and see their thoughts
Weapons(optional): spear and small dagger
Instruments(optional): small bamboo flute
Beast/animal form(optional):none  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 10:17 pm
Sunlight shone in through the thick branches of the trees that surrounded the clan of Heart, a small group of humans who lived happily and peacfully amounst themselves. At the edge of the small village sat the daughter of the chief, her spear in one hand and sharpening stone in the other as she worked on honing the blades razor edge.  

x-KittenSkull-x

Dangerous Risk-Taker

10,950 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

Lokee The Trickster

Dapper Tycoon

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 10:24 pm
Kage walked through the forest holding an apple in one hand and a pear in the other."What to do today."He sighed as he took a bite out of the apple looking at all the trees that were there."I wonder how big this forest truly is."  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 10:28 pm
The young girl took her anger out on sharpening her spear, a deep frown on her lips as she does so. How dare her father pick her future husband for her! The thought alone was enough to cause the girl to slip during her sharpening routine, her sharp spear leaving a small gash on her arm, making her swear under her breath.  

x-KittenSkull-x

Dangerous Risk-Taker

10,950 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

Lokee The Trickster

Dapper Tycoon

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 10:33 pm
Kage came across a small village that he had never been to before."Interesting."He cocked an eyebrow as he walked into the village making sure to keep his hands away from his swords that were strapped to his lower back and across his back.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 10:36 pm
While bandaging her arm the young red head looked up at the sounds of her villagers scurrying about at the sight of the stranger. With her father out hunting with the other men of the village it was her job to see to this stranger. She pulled herself to her feet and walked up to the man, spear in one hand. "Who are you to enter this village without permission?"  

x-KittenSkull-x

Dangerous Risk-Taker

10,950 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

Lokee The Trickster

Dapper Tycoon

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 10:40 pm
Kage stopped and turned to look at her taking a bite out of his apple.He chewed it a little bit then swallowed."I'm just a wanderer."Kage shrugged and took another bite of the apple nearly finishing it off.He looked at the spear noticing that it was recently sharpened.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 10:42 pm
"All new comers to the village must relinquish their weapons" With her spear the girl jesters towards his large swords, her green eyes watchng him carefully since she was wary of strangers.  

x-KittenSkull-x

Dangerous Risk-Taker

10,950 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

Lokee The Trickster

Dapper Tycoon

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 10:47 pm
Kage shook his head not willing to do that."Sorry not gonna happen miss."He took another bite and finished it off tossing the core into the nearest shadow which to him was a portable compost.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 10:54 pm
Her eyes narrowed as she approached him, a hand on her hip while the other held her spear. "Then you will have to leave if you can not comprimise to the rules of my village, strangers."  

x-KittenSkull-x

Dangerous Risk-Taker

10,950 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

Lokee The Trickster

Dapper Tycoon

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 10:57 pm
"I do not wish to cause trouble miss I just wish to look about the village and see what is like here since I have never been here.It is rather interesting."Kage nodded to her and started to walk about the village looking at everything.  
ROLE-PLAYERS, COSPLAYERS, AND ANIME LOVERS! GO HERE! :D

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff