Reply ROLE-PLAYERS, COSPLAYERS, AND ANIME LOVERS! GO HERE! :D
One on one directory?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lyrical Sympathy

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 10:22 pm
Hi thar. I usually only role-play onexone. I have my reasons, so phewy. Anywho, I extend this offer to anyone (who does onexone) to post your role-play list, or a link to it, here, in this thread. If you are interested in role-playing with me, or need an example an an RP list, my link will be posted at the end of this post.

Which is... here! So... HERE IT IS.

[[ If this thread is incorrectly posted, I apologize in advance. ]]  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 10:44 pm
ah, a smart lassie.

Boom chicka boom, y'all.  

chingu gumiho

abcTHC

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 2:58 am
I'm Just a Grouch Sittin' on the Couch

Ah, a smart idea indeed!
Here is a link to my samples and such; from there, there is a link that goes to my one-on-one search thread. Ha ha.
If interested in anything (or have an idea of your own), send a PM my way as it's rare that I check the thread nowadays. But am always up for a good RP -the less rules the better, as I am a crude person.
'Ta.

The World Owes Me, so ******** You.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 10:15 pm
I am new to the RP thing.
I dont know much about it and I have not been writing much sense I have been out of school sweatdrop
Thats been a few years now. If you are still interested in doing an RP with someone that does not write to well, I will RP with you.
I know of it being done in PM's right?
If so PM me and if not... well I will try to find this again.
Thanks for reading.

neka

Shirtless Entrepreneur

25,975 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Object of Affection 150

commypop

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 9:37 am
I've been rp'ing maybe...3 years now? You can look through my posts to see how I post, but it's usually 3-4 short paragraphs. I usually only play with my friend but I'd like to branch out and diversify my style.

I write how the character thinks, using 'likes', 'you knows', 'ums', so if that bothers you, then never mind >> /got kicked out of a place for that

Anyway, I'm up for anything, really. Except anime, but only because I don't watch any.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 9:43 am
I have been role playing for about 4 years now, and I'm actually changing my style right now. I love pretty posts, and if you need a post style done, I'll be more than happy to make it... xD
I normally post 1-2 longer paragraphs, and I love one x one rps, but my boyfriend gets jealous, so I normally have to take them to a thread. I've made too many role play threads to post links to them all in this thread, ssssoooo... I guess if you want to join one, let me know what kinds of rps you're interested in, and I'll give you a link to the one I think is most your style. I like it when people post long posts too, and I've also found a few threads that actually require it, so I try to join those ones more...  

xXBroken Hearted CoCoXx

5,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Person of Interest 200

RawrHappi

6,350 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 9:41 pm
Here is the link to my thread, I only do slash though ^^