Welcome to Gaia! ::

[GENERALITY] - RANDOMNESS AND FUN! :D

Back to Guilds

Chit-chat with others and get to know more! :D 

Tags: general, free, gold, nothing, random 

Reply ROLE-PLAYERS, COSPLAYERS, AND ANIME LOVERS! GO HERE! :D
~* Enhanced Experiment*~ ((O//A)) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nothing-is-fine-its-fine

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 6:21 pm
User Image
Welcome to the lab.

In this building, scientists have taken human test subjects and infused them with new technology, trying to make them stronger, faster, and better fighters. Their eyes glow a bright green color, no matter the original eye color.
After twenty test subjects were allowed into the lab, some against their own will because they were likely canidates, others willingly submitting themselves to try something new, they were infused with the new technology, which was a mixture of plasma, radiation, and a few strength vitamins, they were set in cells.
These "Experiments" as the scientists called them, were closely examined, pit against animals, humans, and failed experaments. After the training, they were fed, had a few tests run on them, and were sent back to their cells. Some, enraged by the training and ruthless murdering of other beings, they began to plan a rebelion. They made sure to keep quiet, and made plans on escaping.
The director eventually found out about the plan, and he ordered the ones who were planning to escape to be excuted. He had forgotten he had modified them. They fought back, and managed to escape the lab, finding average clothes, and fitting in perfectly- with on exception. Their eyes.

This is where you come in. Will you be one of the escaped? Or are you the weapons the lab uses to find the Experaments? This is up to you.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 6:33 pm
RULES

1: Follow ToS.
2: I am the overseer of this Rp. Anything I say goes, alright.
3: No cybering. PG-15 please.
4: Violence and Romance are allowed to extents. (Refer to rule 3)
5: Do not kill without permimssion from me and that Character's "Puppeteer"
6: Have fun!
7: PM all profiles to me.

Skeletons

My Puppeteer: (Username)
My name:
My Age:
My appearance: ( Anime pic or good description)
Why I am an experament: ( How you got to the lab, before and after)
And here I stand: ( Escaped Experament or a weapon for catching the others?)  

Nothing-is-fine-its-fine

Nothing-is-fine-its-fine

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 6:38 pm
Accepted profiles!

My Puppeteer: Xx_Daylight Nightmare_xX
My Name: Director Alexander Gramn
My age: unknown, looks about twenty five
My appearance:User Image
Me: I am the director of these Experaments. I have modified them. That is the only information I will give.

Username: Misfit_3rd
Name: Vincent Capulerros
Subject or hunter: Subject
Appearance: User Image
Why I am an experament:I was taken from my family against my will for reasons I do not know
And here I stand: An escaped experiment

My Puppeteer: Xx_Daylight Nightmare_xX
My name: Kayden Fare
My Age: 21
My appearance: User Image
Why I am an experament: I was asked to be a part of a new experament, but refused, so I was kidnapped and forced into the experamentation. I was then pitted against others before I joined the escape.
And here I stand: Escaped experament

My Puppeteer: Cloud_Moon9
My name: Scarlett
Why I am an experament: I was Living On My Own, Out In The Streets, When I Walked Down An Ally Way, I Was Taken To The Labs. Till I Joined The To Escape
And here I stand: Escaped Experament

My Puppeteer: LanceLyulf
My name: Tyson Arch
My Age: 23
My appearance:
User Image
Why I am an experament: Hate his life, wanted to be stronger, better, figuring this would help him cure the pain in his life. Hence, he will be able to protect the ones he love dearly.
And here I stand: A weapon for catching the others

My Puppeteer: Mistress Zelda Uzikua
My name: Heero Uzikua
My appearance: Minus the top hat User Image
Why I am an experiment: One day, some time ago, a very long time ago, I was brought here...I was told I would be the one to bring Justice and now...now...
here I stand: I am a weapon, Catching those Faith Breakers, Am what I doing right?

My Puppeteer: Sulusia
My name: Mia Penette
My Age: 15
Why I am an experament: Is an orphan who was adopted by the lab to be a test subject. She has always been thankful to the lab and would never chose to desert the people who gave her a better life than in the streets she was raised in.
And here I stand: A Weopen for catching others
My appearance:
User Image

My Puppeteer: The Count of Monte Carlo
My name: Ako Riosu
My Age: 18
Why I am an experiment: I was taken, so long ago my family thinks I'm dead. I escaped, but they won't accept me back like this. I'm on my own now.
And here I stand:Escaped Experiment

My Puppeteer: The Count of Monte Carlo
My name: Kani
Why I am an experiment: I was taken against my will, but I love my new body. I'll do anything to repay them for it. Oh, I get to hunt? Perfect.
And here I stand: A weapon for catching the others.

My Puppeteer: Mrs Gey
My name: Catherine Thomson
My appearance: xXx
Why I am an experament: I watched my father play with his glass tubes every night, whispering formulas as he marked in a book. One day, he looked up at me, smiled, held out his hand, and led me from the house. After a long walk, we finally stopped at the large building, in the center of the city. I asked why we were here, but he didn't answer. He just smiled again, and led me inside. There, a cold cloth was placed over my nose, instinctively I breathed in the toxic scent, sending me into a buzzy sleep. For a few days, I skipped between consciousness and sleep, but by the third or fourth day, I woke up completely, a burning, scalding sensation on my neck pinching every nerve. There were always test tubes in my skin, but for most of the time, I was asleep, too exhausted to fight the men who stuck strange colored fluids into my body.
Finally, when I wasn't so tired, I heard the others talking about rebelion. I listened, and once I got the day of the escape, I started to fight the men, and spit out the pills they shoved into my mouth.
And then, we all just left, in a flurry of pain, fire, and screams. I don't remember much. I never remember much.
Now, I just follow my day as any other, going to school, going through work, then going home. But I don't sleep. I never sleep. I'm always woken by screams, faces, and jittering prickles in my skin.

And here I stand: Escaped/Hidden-Weapon

Other: She's going to be a weapon, but not in the beginning. I'm not sure yet when she's going to be a weapon. For now, she's an Escaped

My Puppeteer: Scott the wise
My name: Scott Parker
My appearance: ( Anime pic or good description) http://yousei-kun.deviantart.com/art/blonde-guy-D-127173123
Why I am an experament: I am an expiriment by chose but when the others decided to escape i stayed behind. Some one had to catch them.
And here I stand: A weapon to find the others.

My Puppeteer: KuroSeiryu
My name: Kai F. Elrit
My Age: 17
My appearance:User Image
Why I am an experament: I volunteered, wanting to escape my pain..
And here I stand: Escaped Experament

My Puppeteer: Scott the wise
My name: Silvia Ravenheart
My appearance: http://demont1990.deviantart.com/art/Silvia-Mari-Ravenheart-137267132
Why I am an experament: She was the daughter of one of the employes so she volintered to be an expiriment.
And here I stand: escaped experiment.

My Puppeteer: emerarudo_chan
My name: Emerald Heart
My Age: 19
My appearance:
User Image
Why I am an experament: Was in the wrong place at the wrong time when they were short on volunteers
And here I stand: After months I finally escaped, only to be living on the run, always looking over my shoulder and never feeling safe

My Puppeteer: emperor moroki
My name: Thomas Angelus
My Age: unknown
My appearance:http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v31/Jigen/art-005.jpg
Why I am an experament:unknown/created in lab
And here I stand: an excaped expiriment.

My Puppeteer: xXAngel Of CoCo CakeXx
My name: Synstrial Midnight
My Age: 15
Why I am an experament: She was captured, and snuck out...
And here I stand: Escaped Experiment.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 6:51 pm
Vincent slips into an alley way as the two officers run past still flailing batons. He flipped his hair and looked to his left and saw the only way out was a fence he climbed it rather quickly then rested against a wall. He knew he was a wanted man which was a scary thought. His eyes glowed momentarily as his thoughts raced then settled once he relaxed for a moment. Still breathing heavily from the chase. He took note of his surroundings, a simple dark alley way he dozed off for a few moments rest praying he would not be spotted  

South African Breed

Nothing-is-fine-its-fine

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 6:58 pm
Kayden slid down a hallway, stopping at a dead-end. She turned, seeing a few "Failed Experaments" as the director called them, coming for her. Seeing as she was enhanced she used it to her ability. Ducking between them, she opened a door leading to the roof. Hanging off the side, she pressed against the wall, hearing the shouts of the moderators and the others that were searching for her. Pressing herself against the bricks, she contined to hang there, watching the area both under her and slightly above her. She wasn't worried about falling. She was worried about getting caught.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 7:16 pm
User Image
Scarlett ran down hallways hearing foots stepping running after her.
She turned corners and ran down more hallways looking for the exit.
She ran down a hallway to a dead end, and thought If I cant find a exit I'll make one.
She kick the wall a few times, The wall began to crack.
She heard the foot steps getting closer and kick once more really hard, the wall crumbled and fell apart,
a huge hole was in the wall,Scarlett jump out of the building on to the next, and continued to run. Jumping from one building to the next.

Demonic Dreamer1

Fashionable Ladykiller

8,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Explorer 100

Nothing-is-fine-its-fine

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 7:21 pm
Dropping from her hang on the side of the roof, Kayden found a small area where she could perch safely for a short ammount of time. She sat against the wall and began to think about the others that were on the escape. She could hear the siren, signaling that experaments had escaped, blaring from above her. As long as we can get out, and not get caught, then the escape will work perfectly. She thought, her bright green eyes scanning around the area below her. She would stay where she was for a few more moments. Maybe she'd find a way to randevous with the others when she knew that they made it out.

Looking around, she saw green hair running from a few buildings, recognizing the figure as Scarlett, one of the experaments that she had seen on her way to the tets they put her through. She nodded as if in approval before she made her way off the building. She fell into another building, breaking a window with little to no wounds. She leaned against the wall and stared at the window above her. Wait till dawn. Director's not smart enough to look close to home. She thought, laughing maniacally above the siren.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 9:23 am
The ruckus woke Vincent up with the sounding sirens he fled inot a building by brusting through a boarded up window. He looked around and upon hearing another's breathe, he stood ready for an attack then quickly reckognized her to be Kayden. He squatted down and whispered, "The others?" a simple question yet with so much going on he feared maybe she knew not of their wereabouts either.  

South African Breed

Nothing-is-fine-its-fine

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 3:55 pm
Kayden sadly shook her head and pointed in the direction of Scarlett's travel. " She's the only one I've seen so far, Scarlett, I think is her name." She said as she stood, moving quickly out of the way of the window. She crossed her arms as the siren continued to blare around them, thinking of a way to find the rest. They said I was built for speed, and endurance. Too bad they inhansed my intelect only slightly. She thought, sighing and shaking her head. She looked back to Vincent. " Have you seen anyone else?" She asked, her green eyes showing nothing different than before.

(( NOTE: You characters can be modified for a few Main resons if you'd all like. Just post it somewhere in one of your replies.))  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 4:08 pm
Alexander's hand slammed on the button, turning on the intercom that would ring through out the facility. " Attention all personel! Three subjects have escaped! Seal all exits and report to your original positions! I have a speacial task for anyone interested, along with a special pay. Report to my office imediantly if you are interested!" He said into the microphone, before he took his hand off the button, and stared out of his window, his hands behind his back. He waited to see how many people would come for his assignment. Turning to this desk, he opened the drawer with his files and pulled out the information on Vincent, Scarlett, and Kayden, setting them on the desk before he went back to his stance at the window.  

Nothing-is-fine-its-fine

South African Breed

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 6:38 pm
"...none," Vincent replied imagining the cruel fate his fellow experiments had met trying to escape. Vincent closed his eyes for a moment trying to block them out and the thought that he considered himself simply an 'experiment' however he simply couldn't remember life before the trials. Vincent overheard the message of the intercom, he had been given animal keen senses, speed/agility, and strength in the trials. However his animal instinct took him over randomly which was yet to be controlled. He looked back over to Kayden, "We'll meet up with them soon enough I know it," He said unsure of how assuring he sounded  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 9:24 pm

Tyson was in his room, checking his weapons and attire before he heard an announcement. He narrowed his eyes slightly and the first person that came to his mind was...Kayden. However, he hesitated and figured, she could not be that silly to escape. It will be death sentence. He shook his head and headed to the office immediately. This is a good time to show what he was train and made off. Before heading the office, he put on his attire, grabbing a black cloak on. As he made his way to the office, he noticed some were making their way there as well. He wondered perhaps they were doing for the money, Tyson would just care less about them.

LanceLyulf

Mistress Zelda Uzikua

Vampire

5,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 11:26 pm
Heero was one of the first to arrive into the director's office, he stood there with his hair in front of his eyes, mumbling incoherently, he stood up straight but stared at the ground.  
ROLE-PLAYERS, COSPLAYERS, AND ANIME LOVERS! GO HERE! :D

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff