Back to Guilds

Tags: Halo, Gaming, Games, Video Games 

Reply General Halo Discussion
Halo: Reach- TIME TO SPECULATE!!! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Is Halo going to turn out as another Final Fintasy franchise, where a FINAL Fantasy doesn't exist? Or will they know when to stop?
  Halo is never gonna end! Oorah!
  It might be good now, but if they don't end it when it's time comes...
  I don't really care. As long as there are aliens to shoot and marines to betray. 8)
  If they can continuously create in-depth plots and complex characters, I'm all for it.
  DIE HALO DIE!!!
  DIE FINAL FANTASY DIE!!!
View Results

Drago

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 9:41 pm
Too early to tell what it will be. Making myself sound like an a**, it will be about flying kittens and puppies that shoot lasers out of their eyes.

Other than that I hope its class based....Needs major balancing issues and I see that as the only solution, well other than when MLG gets a hold of it and then they turn H3 into a well balanced game. Class Based means more strategy, teamwork, and better gameplay.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 10:36 pm
Now this game here, this is what I've been waiting for. I loved reading The Fall of Reach so much, I'm on my third copy of the book.

I'm not sure what people know or don't know here yet, so in case this might be a bit of spoilage, read the fine print below at your own risk:

I can only assume it ould be about the spartans left behind on Reach while John was forced to watch the supposed glassing of the planet from the Pillar of Autumn. We know the chick's voice isn't Linda, she's up with John, but what about Kelly (♥ Kelly)? I don't recall her spartan number off hand but there's still the chance they just went ahead and made up some new spartans.

Now I know it's probably not based on the actual book, but I would totally geek out if they showed a bit from the spartans past. Them as kids and going through the training. That was my favorite part of the book. But I'm not gonna get my hopes up. Just like the Halo 'movie' I've been hearing about since '06.

Kitrina

Interesting Browser

General Halo Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas