Reply General Halo Discussion
Bout Time the guild started back up

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Moon Mage

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 2:35 pm
I don't know much about this whole new rule thing, but I do know the guild was essentially dead....bout time it came back  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 3:45 pm
Well lets see how it goes and hope for the best. I'll try my hardest to here morning and night everyday biggrin  

serjtankian_is_god

5,550 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200

Threemo
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 7:09 pm
bslayer is busy with Teh Vending guild, and since I had asked if it was okay to clean up here, she offered the guild to me.

sweatdrop

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 8:31 pm
I'd be happy to join the Guild Crew if you're looking, Threemo, since i've been here a loooong time  

Kamikaze102

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200

OniLink147

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 8:37 pm
Yeah I'd like an actually active Halo guild for once.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 9:12 pm
I agree with Oni.
And if you needed also Threemo, I'd help you along with Kamikaze.
Not doing much here anyway. sweatdrop
And I'm OCD...so everything I'd touch would be in the right place xD  

serjtankian_is_god

5,550 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200

[-Kyuubi Voruta-]

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 1:05 am
I was wondering when and who would recessitate the guild mrgreen Good luck threemo, I'll try to be a little more active.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 7:59 am
I sorries... sad
I dont keep up with the Halo-ness so much anymore. I might save up for ODST so I can somewhat contribute to the hype. :3

Squishy Whoosh!
Vice Captain

xBATDADx

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 12:05 am
I agree with Oni. I mean, personally, I haven't been in this guild very long. I'm new to everyone here. But, I would love to be a part of a Halo Thread where I can talk to my fellow Gaian's about a series/game I enjoy playing, you know? Hopefully it will be back to being active again soon.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 9:42 pm
Yea i've noticed since i have joined that not a lot of people post and such i wish it could be more active, maybe making the guild public? or advertising might get people's attention.  

Kurst Darheal

Threemo
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 1:39 pm
Kurst Darheal
Yea i've noticed since i have joined that not a lot of people post and such i wish it could be more active, maybe making the guild public? or advertising might get people's attention.

I plan to advertise, and possibly make it public, or allow open joining for a while.
..however, you have no idea how many noobs fill out join requests, stating "OMG I LUV HALO IM THE BEST AT IT HALO ROXXXXxxX <3333"

I have to turn them away, of course, because that's what the guild would be full of if they were allowed in.
sweatdrop

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 6:12 pm
Threemo
Kurst Darheal

I plan to advertise, and possibly make it public, or allow open joining for a while.
..however, you have no idea how many noobs fill out join requests, stating "OMG I LUV HALO IM THE BEST AT IT HALO ROXXXXxxX <3333"

I have to turn them away, of course, because that's what the guild would be full of if they were allowed in.
sweatdrop

ya I get what you mean and it would just get annoying from there on and more of the people we have in the guild now would probably just leave.  

Kurst Darheal

General Halo Discussion

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff