If your into D&D and the likes...

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

animus
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2005 7:41 pm
Anyone who even has a merely minor interest in D&D, or who hasn't played D&D and wants to give it a shot, or people who might just be interested in having discussions about Medieval times, or movies, or video games, or whatever... click on the following link:

The Sealed Gate

Thank you.

Oh yes and I'm making this an Announcement just because I can... and because i've not used that feature yet... so pshaw! pirate

[edit]

It appears at the moment the link isn't working coded link thing isn't working so here's the URL for the place if it continues to not work:

http://p216.ezboard.com/bthesealedgate  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2005 1:18 am
I do say... this is quite dissapointing. gonk  

animus
Crew

Chronos the Mighty
Crew

Dangerous Gaian

2,800 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2006 5:20 pm
Well, my friends and I have just started playing and it is a lot more fun than I thought it would be. We are all mostly neutral with E-vil habits. One of our members works at the local game store so we even get to play in the back of the store into the hours of the morning. Anyone else play D&D?  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2006 3:21 pm
woooah it's been forever since i've been here and zomg sombody replied to my DnD thing! woooooo!

Yeah as you know I play, but the peoples are taking forever to post so the one campaign i'm in is being held up. The other experimental freeform campaign is being held up by myself and a couple of others for not writing down a brief history. *sigh* I just can't think of a history! I mean... It's been awhile since i've been inspired to write it's wierd.

On the bright side in the n00b campaign for well n00bs I'm gonna be a sorcerer! I've always wanted to try out a casting class. ^_^  

animus
Crew

The Boardroom of E-vil

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces