Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaia Good-Deed Doers

Back to Guilds

A guild who loves to help others, and make a better Gaia for us all! 

Tags: helping, good deeds, helpers, items, gold 

Reply Gaia Good-Deed Doers
Introduce yourself! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

nemoricultrix

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 9:15 am
User ImageHerro, I'm Choco. ^^ I'm 5 8 10 12 16 18??? years old. I'm a goy... or a birl? xd I love sweets, stuffed animals, fruits, drawing, electronics, friends, cooking, baking, music, anime, manga, and I love gaia a little too much.
I was invited by Akiannabar. I try to be active in guilds, but sometimes I lurk. I run a charity which is still small but hopefully it will grow.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 8:51 am
hello everyone, i'm so honored to be invited to this guild 4laugh

i read from page one of this thread and omg, i think i'm the oldest here eek i'm 43, still young at heart razz

this account was named after my youngest child... want to know more how it got to be? visit my profile... it says the story of it biggrin

can't promise i'll be present here at all times, just that i will try to be biggrin  

caroldanda7361

5,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Hygienic 200

-0-Blaze_Vix-0-

4,500 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 9:17 am
Why hello there, I would first like to thank you guys for inviting me to the guild. biggrin
The names Blaze or Vix, but IRL I go by Victor. ^^
A college student, attending a school in FL, called Full Sail, and Im taking up Game Art. I want to become an animator. Still cant decide if I want to do video games or movies. Im starting to lean towards movies/tv shows. xD

I tend to stay away from guilds cause sometimes people arent active or I stay in the guild more than I do in forums but I want to try my best to be here. 3nodding

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 4:45 pm

Im Angel :D
And it appears my post style doesnt like guilds... ._.
Im 18, am trying to survive college with a high-school mindset [nice way of saying Im lazy ;D] and I spend way too much time on Gaia >W<

Never been into Guilds... I tend to forget about them... sweatdrop But I'll try to remain active here ^^

Oh! Afterthought. I'm very shy. >.> Part of why I avoid guilds. But if the people are friendly, I can be fun. :3

~TEEHEE~

Pyroshii

Garbage Animal

Toriki-chi

Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 4:51 pm
0o0-Angel-0o0

Im Angel biggrin
Im 18, am trying to survive college with a high-school mindset [nice way of saying Im lazy ;D] and I spend way too much time on Gaia >W<

Never been into Guilds... I tend to forget about them... sweatdrop But I'll try to remain active here ^^

Oh! Afterthought. I'm very shy. >.> Part of why I avoid guilds. But if the people are friendly, I can be fun. :3

~TEEHEE~

If you chickened out, Tori'll tickle you back in. xd  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 5:03 pm
Toriki_Tojimo
0o0-Angel-0o0

Im Angel biggrin

~TEEHEE~

If you chickened out, Tori'll tickle you back in. xd

Citizen,
User Image

>> Noes! D:
I'll be good, I swear ;w;

- A Friend

Pyroshii

Garbage Animal

Silver Nox

Friendly Fatcat

15,050 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 5:03 pm
0o0-Angel-0o0

~TEEHEE~

I'm very glad that you decided to join! I hope that you have fun here. Everyone here is really nice 3nodding
oh, and by the way, Grabbed you booteh ; D  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 5:05 pm
Citizen,
User Image

>> Thanks for inviting me, Nox >w<

- A Friend

Pyroshii

Garbage Animal

Britt~Kera

4,900 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 11:53 pm
Hey all!

I am doing the introduction thing. sweatdrop

Call me Bri.

I probably won't be too active,

I am not used to guild formatting.

Honesty is the best policy.

Happy Halloween People.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 9:47 am
0o0-Angel-0o0

~TEEHEE~

Way to use your euphemisms! Anyway, my name (IRL) is Christian, I'm 14, I like to play video games, use the computer, and hang with friends. (Pretty much the same stuff as any other 14-year-old boy)  

Vader0670

550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Statustician 100

Roven

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 9:03 pm
Hey all. I am known as Roven, and was invited by Silver Nox to join, thank you for having me.

RL Male, have been a member since 2004, am interested in roleplaying. I am in the middle of many projects including designing a number of card games, some rpg design, gaming combat systems, as well as writing fiction and building armors smile

I am probably older than most people who 'play' gaia. I am turning 28 in march, though I consider myself a little more than a mentor than a player. But all these new-fangled things are fun to keep track of.

I am also a digital collector and rare hunter, and am collecting thank you letters, event items, and other such digiphernalia.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 9:04 pm
Thank you all for joining! I hope you have fun here! If you have ideas on how to make things better in the guild. Feel free to post them in the ideas thread, or pm them to me. smile  

Laroka
Captain

Anxious Poster

nerdstoe

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 7:13 am
hey i'm nerdstoe... but you probably already knew that lol. um I have an AMI brother and i love to hand out on computers so yeah thats a little about me  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 9:15 am
I realized I never introduced myself in here XD. I'm Phoenix Luna Blaze Cloud. Call me Phoenix or Luna. I'm 15, and I'm a girl. I love computers and other things I can waste time on XD.  

Viridis Aureus
Vice Captain

Shy Poster

26,650 Points
  • Super Converter 100
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Elocutionist 200

just a little mad

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 10:01 am
Hello all...I tend to keep to myself mostly. Mainly because I tend to keep a low profile. My friend just blew it. Anyway. I'm 18 and looking for a job and adore the internet.  
Gaia Good-Deed Doers

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff