Welcome to Gaia! ::

ThE RaNdOm GuiLd :D

Back to Guilds

come here if you like random things, want to make friends, if your bored, or if you just want to talk to people.(no one will judge you!!) 

Tags: random, awesome, cool, bored, stuff 

Reply ThE FoRuM oF RaNdOmNeSs
Dreams

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sevi Grippaggio

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 8:30 pm
Yes.
What's the worst (or weirdest) dream you've ever had in your pathetic life?? mrgreen

I don't remember my dreams usually, so i can't really offer one...but feel free to discuss nevertheless.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 12:01 pm
I WAS WAITING TO HAVE A TOPIC LIKE THISS! lol once i had a dream that there was a like between my front nd back yard so i went with some scientists to cross it there was eight of us. then when we made it to the other side of my yard (which was an island that was hugee!) 4 people got eaten by a giant lake dragon this. when i almost got eaten i threw waffles in its mouth and it dropped me. then i woke up xDD  

DeAtHxByXcOoKiE
Captain

Skyeblue777

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 6:51 pm
I had a dream about Harry Potter and Phoenix Wright at my school. Yeah I need to stop reading fanfiction and eating sushi before sleeping.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 8:37 pm
DeAtHxByXcOoKiE
I WAS WAITING TO HAVE A TOPIC LIKE THISS! lol once i had a dream that there was a like between my front nd back yard so i went with some scientists to cross it there was eight of us. then when we made it to the other side of my yard (which was an island that was hugee!) 4 people got eaten by a giant lake dragon this. when i almost got eaten i threw waffles in its mouth and it dropped me. then i woke up xDD

....Pretty epical dream right there, eh XD  

Sevi Grippaggio

DeAtHxByXcOoKiE
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 7:17 am
i know rightt! lmaoo.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 5:08 pm
redface
Well, i havent told anyone this, but I dont have like, fantasy dreams or anything like that..
All the dreams I have usually come true..
And im not lying
If you dont believe me, I understand..
Its kinda a hard thing to grab onto.. But when I have dreams, they end up happening..
Maybe not for a day, a month or a year. But they happen..
Its scary
And its not Deja vu  

ReichenFeels

Interesting Lunatic

purplerocks4

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 12:51 pm
DeAtHxByXcOoKiE

sounds like an interesting dream  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 12:53 pm
I had a dream I was in preshcool and some creepy guy was cuting symbols on my hand......  

xXxLoved and hated xXx

Skyeblue777

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 8:14 pm
I had a dream that I had killed my bird....after it been dead for a month. I thought it was the first sign of a serial killer but my shrink said I was just grieving.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 9:18 pm
Skyeblue777
I had a dream that I had killed my bird....after it been dead for a month. I thought it was the first sign of a serial killer but my shrink said I was just grieving.

O_O ...  

DeAtHxByXcOoKiE
Captain

cjcjcjcjcj_RP

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 10:00 pm
I had alot of crazy dreams...One i remember the weather man saying there was going to be a blizzard, and when i awoke an unexpected one really struck.

Also i had a dream where i went into a lucid state, and knew i was dreaming. I went up to soem kid in alexs house (cookie's place) and and asked if i was asleep. the kid replied yes, and after talking to him soem more. apparently he claimed to be me also... the brain part, not soul...was kinda freaked out but what really freaked me out is he said. pick a time to wake up, i said 9:23. and i woke up exactly then O.o  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 12:33 pm
cj is famous 4 his exaggerated stories
fyi  

jsmjsmjsm
Vice Captain

ThE FoRuM oF RaNdOmNeSs

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items