Welcome to Gaia! ::

Greek Mythology Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for lovers of Greek Mythology in all its rich variety. 

Tags: Greek, Greece, Classical, Mythology, Myth 

Reply Greek Mythology Guild
What god/goddess would you prefer to be? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

nmgs44

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 4:40 pm
I would pick Zeus because he is so powerful, give immortality and hes the ruler of the world plus he defeated cronus and released his brothers. biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 3:36 am
If I could pick I would probably pick Apollo.He controls the light,music and he can heal. xd  

iiPetrichor

XThe Lily Of The ValleyX

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 4:20 pm
I would probably pick Athena. I mean, she's the goddess of wisdom and strategic war and all. heart  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 4:27 pm
I like who I am. Although I must admit, if I weren't Hades then maybe the other gods would like me more..... crying  

HadesPluto

Aeronn

Waffles

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 9:34 pm
It's kind of strange...I guess I'd like to have the powers of Zeus (the sky and lightning would be fun), if it didn't come with a ton of responsibilities, and even more bickering and scheming to manage/create.
So maybe take it off Olympus and have it be Morpheus...but that would probably drive me insane...
I think I'll have to stick with the goddess and pick Artemis' powers. That seems the most peaceful option.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 3:42 pm
I think I'd be perfectly content being Pasithea or one of the other kharites.

Who wouldn't want to be goddesses of grace, beauty, adornment, mirth, festivity, dance and song? And even though they attended to Olympians like Hera and Aphrodite they were still goddesses of rest and relaxation too and I love to do that all the time. Hehe~  

Pasithea

Lyfjaberg

Wicked Trickster

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 8:09 am
Flora,goddess of flowers. AKA Chloris heart  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 9:11 am
User Image
I would be Hestia/Vesta. She's low-key and stays out of trouble but has a very important role in the everyday lives of worshipers.

GreenInkling

Salty Sweetheart

Dionysus or Bacchus

5,700 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 6:15 pm
HadesPluto
I like who I am. Although I must admit, if I weren't Hades then maybe the other gods would like me more..... crying

I agree with Hades, I like who I am. Don't cry Hades I like you, and so does Ares. mrgreen  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 6:50 pm
Dionysus Hermeticus
HadesPluto

s
I agree with Hades, I like who I am. Don't cry Hades I like you, and so does Ares. mrgreen

You also forget Thanatos, Hypnos and myself. Besides, think of it this way- YOU are the guy that everyone's dying to meet! sweatdrop I didn't mean it as a joke. Perhaps some jokes might cheer you up?
Maybe this years 'good cause' should be to cheer Hades up.  

Sindavra

Dionysus or Bacchus

5,700 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 4:48 pm
Sindavra
Dionysus Hermeticus
HadesPluto

s

You also forget Thanatos, Hypnos and myself. Besides, think of it this way- YOU are the guy that everyone's dying to meet! sweatdrop I didn't mean it as a joke. Perhaps some jokes might cheer you up?

A most noble new years resolution  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 1:09 pm
Dionysus Hermeticus
Sindavra
Dionysus Hermeticus
HadesPluto

s

A most noble new years resolution

sweatdrop heh heh thank you.  

HadesPluto

Gorgeous Snow White

2,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 7:07 pm
i would pick Aphrodite. But I am not truly lovey dovey in compare to her. Or I might pick Amphitrite.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 8:10 pm
Pasithea
I think I'd be perfectly content being Pasithea or one of the other kharites.

Who wouldn't want to be goddesses of grace, beauty, adornment, mirth, festivity, dance and song? And even though they attended to Olympians like Hera and Aphrodite they were still goddesses of rest and relaxation too and I love to do that all the time. Hehe~

Interesting that your first choice would be Pasithea. mrgreen Seems like everyone is just dying to be my progeny.  

Dionysus or Bacchus

5,700 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100

A Crooked Love

Sparkly Prophet

4,700 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 9:20 pm
I'd have to say either Nyx or Hecate. Love them both to death. I'm also a fan of the Lampades who follow Hecate. Artemis would also be a choice except for the whole chaste thing. <.<; Well technically Hecate most likely was too but I still love her. >.<  
Greek Mythology Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff