Welcome to Gaia! ::

Greek Mythology Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for lovers of Greek Mythology in all its rich variety. 

Tags: Greek, Greece, Classical, Mythology, Myth 

Reply Greek Mythology Guild
Which god would rule the worst? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Javier Cross

PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2010 10:38 pm
Aphrodite Philopannyx
Javier Cross
Aphrodite Philopannyx
Sylar
Artemis, she would spend all her time hunting leaving the world in chaos or Aphrodite because she likes to cause trouble. Athena would be good however.

ok Yes I do like to cause trouble... but we all do... sweatdrop

You think Athena doesn't cause trouble... hah rolleyes

*Tries not to recalll gawdsawful Trojan War incident*

Doesn't that mean that all of you are to be kept an eye on, one way or another, then?

I would certainly say so... Zeus is a pretty level headed man... he has his weakness but it is nothing compared to the issues of some of the others... stare

Care to rank with which ones should be analyzed with a telescope along with an array of extremely effective magi-cameras, then?
I wonder if you and Artemis should be on the top 5, actually?  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 6:32 pm
Ares or Mars
Queen-of-the-Rogue
Ares and Eris would have waaaaaaaaaaaay to much fun throwing everything into Chaos and disorder with no cares about anything besides starting a war.

Sadly enough, I admit you're right. sweatdrop

...wow, that felt weird to type...under usual circumstances, you'd be dead.

Ok. That must have been odd...I personally have a horrible relationship with Ares but a great relationship with Eris. That Goddess knows just when to throw my life to Cerberus and when to let Artemis get me back...

The funny thing is that if you look at Erisian Wicca, or what is known as Discordianism, it ends up sounding like a pretty good plan for a short term solution to most of the world's problems.

The worst....would have to be Dionysus. He would keep the world in a drunken orgy where nothing would get done and everything would fall into disarray...not even with the benefit of chaos. I hate to say it, but he knows how much I adore him as the patron of the stage.  

MorgaineoftheLake

7,400 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Invisibility 100

RedRackEm_Up

6,350 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 4:43 pm
I'd put in a vote for Hermes to rule. After all, he is the God of communication. As for the thievery part, it just means he'd just be good at getting the others to work together in some legitimately underhand way. He's a quick thinker.

Although his tricks might get him into trouble, I suppose.

I think Poseidon might be the most unruly, his ways being as changing as the sea and all that.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 9:04 pm
BlazingInfernoPhoenix
Umm I'd say Hades because well he is the god of the dead and well you know.

Hades does do a good job, But I think Athena would be a great above world ruler. lol anyone by dionysus  

Amaise

1,950 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Etoiles_Grace

6,950 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 5:43 pm
Amaise
BlazingInfernoPhoenix
Umm I'd say Hades because well he is the god of the dead and well you know.

Hades does do a good job, But I think Athena would be a great above world ruler. lol anyone by dionysus

I agree with her, I mean a great ruler must be extremely wise so that falls onto Athena, would anyone beg to differ?  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 11:02 am
Aphrodite/Ares cause too much either is bad.  

FluffyPinkChaos

Seasonal Saint

31,200 Points
  • Amateur Snowfriend Architect 50
  • Tree's the Season 100
  • Generous 100

Javier Cross

PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 1:58 pm
lover_of_boobs
I'd put in a vote for Hermes to rule. After all, he is the God of communication. As for the thievery part, it just means he'd just be good at getting the others to work together in some legitimately underhand way. He's a quick thinker.

I think Poseidon might be the most unruly, his ways being as changing as the sea and all that.

How do you keep an eye on everyone in case something bad could happen or in case they do something of intrigue(Minus the Scandal?)  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 3:25 pm
Javier Cross
lover_of_boobs

How do you keep an eye on everyone in case something bad could happen or in case they do something of intrigue(Minus the Scandal?)

'Communications' includes News and Gossip, surely? Which covers all passing of information which could adhere to that which you just said.  

RedRackEm_Up

6,350 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Flatterer 200

Instant Karmaaaa

Hilarious Gaian

PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 9:02 pm
I vote for Apollo. I feel like he'd be very optimistic and chill.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 12:00 am
I put my vote in for Athena or Hermes. Athena seems... comparatively civil, while Hermes could probably get things done, and he's not a terrible jerk like most of them. Or Harmonia, put her in charge, that might be fun. Or give the Graces a go, that won't turn out badly at all. I'd say Apollo, but parents everywhere would have to keep their pretty sons at home for fear of them exciting his romantic propensities.  

Erosphoros

Dark-Hunteress Sage

PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2011 2:08 pm
Hmm the worst posable ruler of the world if he ruled would be Ares. The best in my opinoun would be Hades.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2011 6:21 pm
I dunno, I've always seen Hades as a bit of a fascist. I think Zeus is probably the best ruler, since he pretty much lets people get on with their private business, as long as they make their due offerings. Or possibly Kronos, since he ruled over the Golden Age of man.  

Akherontis
Captain

Dark-Hunteress Sage

PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2011 7:06 pm
Hmmm thats a good point.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 8:35 am
Akherontis
I dunno, I've always seen Hades as a bit of a fascist. I think Zeus is probably the best ruler, since he pretty much lets people get on with their private business, as long as they make their due offerings. Or possibly Kronos, since he ruled over the Golden Age of man.

How is he a proto-fascist, dare i ask?
In any case, if Hypnos were to rule, the entire planet would just literally be sleeping, and i am not so sure that is a good idea.
Didn't he helped Andy Warhol out with the movie, 'Sleep', After all? confused  

Javier Cross

tying15

Dedicated Sage

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 5:09 am
I say Ares would be the worst leader, he would send the whole world at war and practically annihilate the human race. Aphrodite would just be making them all fall in love and whatnot but at least everyone will be alive!  
Greek Mythology Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff