Welcome to Gaia! ::

Greek Mythology Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for lovers of Greek Mythology in all its rich variety. 

Tags: Greek, Greece, Classical, Mythology, Myth 

Reply Greek Mythology Guild
Which god would rule the worst? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Javier Cross

PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 1:02 am
Dionysus or Bacchus
Javier Cross
Dionysus or Bacchus
Marie Rouge
i think Zeus sucks as the ruler because he is the youngest of the group of brothers and sisters and has a zipper problem.

c'mon people,if he was a Governor,his a** would have been kicked out eons ago.

personally,i would have pumped for Hestia,since she is the goddess of the hearth and the word hearth means center or heart.She also gave up her seat because Dionysus threw a hissy fit.Way I see it,she is most deserving.

Threw a hissy fit? I think not. Who dares to spout such lies about me?!? Was it Herakles? That cad.

I'd like you to know that My Dear Aunt Hestia willingly gave up that seat, thank you very much.

What's a cad, Prince Dionysus? *scratches head with the wall*

A sodding little p***k who wouldn't know gentlemanly behavior if it fell from the ceiling and sent him into a permanent coma . . . otherwise known as Herakles. The term is mostly used in the UK and 1930's Hollywood cinema.

Thanks for clearing that up, Prince Dionysus.
Did a ceiling ever fell on Hercules' head, dare i ask? *goes to figure out whether or not there was an incident in which it happened*  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 9:28 am
Javier Cross
Dionysus or Bacchus
Javier Cross
Dionysus or Bacchus
Marie Rouge
i think Zeus sucks as the ruler because he is the youngest of the group of brothers and sisters and has a zipper problem.

personally,i would have pumped for Hestia,since she is the goddess of the hearth and the word hearth means center or heart.She also gave up her seat because Dionysus threw a hissy fit.Way I see it,she is most deserving.

Threw a hissy fit? I think not. Who dares to spout such lies about me?!? Was it Herakles? That cad.

I'd like you to know that My Dear Aunt Hestia willingly gave up that seat, thank you very much.

A sodding little p***k who wouldn't know gentlemanly behavior if it fell from the ceiling and sent him into a permanent coma . . . otherwise known as Herakles. The term is mostly used in the UK and 1930's Hollywood cinema.

Did a ceiling ever fell on Hercules' head, dare i ask? *goes to figure out whether or not there was an incident in which it happened*

Haven't the foggiest, love.
(Oops, looks like the censorship fairy didn't like some of my language. Sorry about that. sweatdrop )  

Dionysus or Bacchus

5,700 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100

Javier Cross

PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 3:51 pm
Dionysus or Bacchus
Javier Cross
Dionysus or Bacchus
Javier Cross
Dionysus or Bacchus
Marie Rouge

Haven't the foggiest, love.
(Oops, looks like the censorship fairy didn't like some of my language. Sorry about that. sweatdrop )

That's alright.
Now i wonder if i can find an example in which a roof fell on Hercules' head, because its hard for me to imagine an incident like that occurring to him without Hera bringing it to him or encouraging someone to give it to him.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 4:24 am
i suggest zeus should always be ruler
thats why jupiter is like zeus  

Phoenix279

Lonely Gaian

Spottedteddybears

Vicious Pants

PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 2:27 pm
BlazingInfernoPhoenix
White Queen Amata
BlazingInfernoPhoenix
Umm I'd say Hades because well he is the god of the dead and well you know.

Hades actually governs the Underworld pretty well. Better than Zeus governs the above-world.
Well yes, but I picture him ruling Olympus would be kinda weird. I'm thinking Ares now.

Hey! Ares isn't THAT bad of a ruler. Yes, his common sense is pretty bad but he's just focused on war. I bet if he was ruler, tha chaos would end in 1-2 weeks tops.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 3:48 pm
Spottedteddybears
BlazingInfernoPhoenix
White Queen Amata
BlazingInfernoPhoenix
Umm I'd say Hades because well he is the god of the dead and well you know.

Hades actually governs the Underworld pretty well. Better than Zeus governs the above-world.
Well yes, but I picture him ruling Olympus would be kinda weird. I'm thinking Ares now.

Hey! Ares isn't THAT bad of a ruler. Yes, his common sense is pretty bad but he's just focused on war. I bet if he was ruler, tha chaos would end in 1-2 weeks tops.

I just hope we can all recall that there is meant to be more to Lord Ares than just the standard,'Ooohhhh, war, shiny' mentality that people tend to imagine sometimes, because Ares has a modicum of intelligence.  

Javier Cross

Lenimph

PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 11:13 am
hunnybunny183
I think Aphrodite would rule the worst, simply because if she ruled, everyone would be too distracted by love and beauty to do anything, therefore letting evil and other things happen without anyone stopping it.

Pish posh, all you need is love.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 7:11 pm
To me Athene/Athena would rule best

She is wise,and i remember when a man saw her bathing,he took his eye sight away,but blessed him with understanding & hearing nature & the animals

so she punished him but also rewarded him

She is loving,caring,very smart,wise as ever,she to me is very powerful,even Zeus lets her use the bolt,so in the end if she became ruler,she would rule wiseful,and justful

But in the other hand Zeus rules well to me,sure he likes to have sex alot lol,but its better than some of the other gods

anyway thats my opinon  

ShadowAlexis

550 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Dionysus or Bacchus

5,700 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 6:18 pm
ShadowAlexis
To me Athene/Athena would rule best

She is wise,and i remember when a man saw her bathing,he took his eye sight away,but blessed him with understanding & hearing nature & the animals

so she punished him but also rewarded him

She is loving,caring,very smart,wise as ever,she to me is very powerful,even Zeus lets her use the bolt,so in the end if she became ruler,she would rule wiseful,and justful

But in the other hand Zeus rules well to me,sure he likes to have sex alot lol,but its better than some of the other gods

anyway thats my opinon

You forgot to add 'prone to jealousy' and 'rather mannish'.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 3:08 am
So which gods would rule badly, again?
I don't think its a good idea to let Caerus rule.  

Javier Cross

Sylar

PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 12:03 am
Artemis, she would spend all her time hunting leaving the world in chaos or Aphrodite because she likes to cause trouble. Athena would be good however.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2010 11:39 am
Sylar
Artemis, she would spend all her time hunting leaving the world in chaos or Aphrodite because she likes to cause trouble. Athena would be good however.

ok Yes I do like to cause trouble... but we all do... sweatdrop

You think Athena doesn't cause trouble... hah rolleyes  

Lenimph

Javier Cross

PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2010 11:56 am
Aphrodite Philopannyx
Sylar

*Tries not to recalll gawdsawful Trojan War incident*

Doesn't that mean that all of you are to be kept an eye on, one way or another, then?  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2010 9:00 am
Javier Cross
Aphrodite Philopannyx
Sylar

*Tries not to recalll gawdsawful Trojan War incident*

Doesn't that mean that all of you are to be kept an eye on, one way or another, then?

I would certainly say so... Zeus is a pretty level headed man... he has his weakness but it is nothing compared to the issues of some of the others... stare  

Lenimph

biancalovesdbz

6,300 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2010 9:19 am
Aphrodite Philopannyx
Sylar

Not all of us get caught in a net when they're doing their brother by their husband, Lady Aphrodite....  
Greek Mythology Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff