[PRP]Momma said..(Kabusha & Semira )

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Keantha

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 3:29 pm
User Image
"YOU KIDS STAY OUT OF THE WATER!!" Kabusha bellowed after her cubs, shaking her head as the little ones scattered laughing and nipping at each other. Gods, they made her tired just watching them sometimes. A gentle smile curled her lips as she went to stretch out in the cool shade. Not that she would ever trade her little ones, even it meant she would never have another moment of peace in her life.

Sighing softly, she laid her head on her paws, watching her cubs gamble and play in the early afternoon light. No, she had many regrets in her life, but her little ones would never be one.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 6:31 pm
User Image

Semira had been watching her little ones scamper about with each other playing. They were still pretty young, but they were weened now and had their names, it was hard naming them all until she remembered that this was only for now, one day they would find their real names, names that would signify who they were.

As she watched her little ones play she heard the other mark talking to her babes, she turned and smiled when she saw a fellow mom not to far with her young ones. "This way kids" she called out as she turned to go see the other mother, she found that now days she quite enjoyed the company of other mothers. For once she had a lot in common with someone else, she wasn't alone.

"Hello" she greeted the other lioness, she hadn't met this lioness this before so she didn't know her name. She smiled at her and sat down, "Do mind if our children play together."

nessiaing

Keantha

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 7:32 pm
Kabusha lifted her head and laughed softly, a warm inviting sound as she waved her paw. " Let them at each other." She chuckled her husky voice amused. "Maybe they will wear each other down and actually sleep tonight."

She sounded so very wistful at the idea of sleeping. Sitting up she smiled at the other mother, " I am sorry where are my manners. I am Kabusha, please call me Kabu." She scooted over to offer some space in the shade.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 9:44 pm
Semria gave her children a quick nod and watched them disperse towards Kabu's children. She smiled as she recognized one of the cubs, a girl as the one that had it out for the lizards. She chuckle softly too her self softly as she sat down in the shade.

"It is nice to meet you Kabu, my name is Semira." Semira gave the other lioness an honest smile. She wasn't very good at social interactions but she was getting there, it came from spending a life mostly alone. "Have you been a member of the pride long?" she asked the other lioness, being a new member to the pride herself she often wondered how long other lions had been there, the pride seemed to be so open to new comers and everyday she swore she saw a new face.

nessiaing

Keantha

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 10:04 pm
Kabusha chuckled softly again, " A pleasure Semira, it is always nice to meet a new friend and I.." she jumped up " TANA DROP THAT!!" She bellowed. The little gold cub in question, darted a quick look at his mother but dropped the vine he had been tugging at to pounce on his sisters.

She shook her head laying back down with a weary smile, " I swear they are turning me gray muzzled. Sorry about that...as for your question, no I have only been here a few months. I came with my brother and we both just feel in love with the swamps and the lions here. Sure the swamp has it's dangers but...it's home." She chuckled once more laying her head down on her massive paws to keep a close eyes on the ten cubs gambling about.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 9:50 am
Semira laughed watching the various cubs play about, it was a joy to see her young ones making friends. Having spent so much of her life alone, without friends it was her goal to make sure her cubs had friends, and were able to enjoy there home.

Semira nodded when the other lioness told her how long she had been in the pride, "We must have come not to far apart, I joined with a group of lioness... six of us in total. They are kind of like my family, I don't know what I would have done with out them. This is defiantly home now though." she smiled.

Semira laughed as one of her own cubs summersaulted over his sister in an attempt to attack her, "Careful Kairu, she will get you back" she called out to him. "Is it just you with your cubs?" Semira asked the other lioness. Before joining the pride Semira thought that it would have been impossible to raise cubs on ones own, but now she was doing it.

nessiaing

Keantha

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 11:15 am
Kabu's smile faded a bit as she nodded. Vest swore to return, to help her raise her children as if they where his, though her heartbroke knowing that he was leaving his own family behind. Shaking her head from the painful thought, she looked up at the black lioness, " My brother and his mate help a great deal, Not as much since they have had their own cubs, but still they are there should I need them."  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 9:01 pm
Semira swallowed heavily, she hadn't meant to upset the other lioness. She had a great tallent for sticking her paw in her mouth, "I uh I am sorry if I upset you." she mumbled.

Deciding to veer the topic away from Kabu and onto herself Semira began to tell her about her life. "I have my cubs all on my own too... there father is here in the pride but well he doesn't really want to do the whole parenting thing.. I love my cubs though I wouldn't trade them in for the world." she smiled looking down at her cubs, she noticed Kairu looking up at her, he made it his habit to make sure that she was doing ok.

"I have spent my life alone, I am very glad my cubs have a place to call home, somewhere very safe." she smiled looking at the swamps around her.

nessiaing

Keantha

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 1:20 pm
Kabusha smiled faintly, " It is alright Semira. It is not as if you knew that it is a sensitive subject." Watching her cubs she chuckled softly, "I was a fool and made a mistake, but I can never regret my little ones. They saved me from myself."

She nodded hearing Semira's story then laughed, " Well here is to the males in our lives. They may use us and leave us, but they left us with gifts that mean the world to us."

((sorry so short, my brain isn't all here razz ))  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 9:09 am
Semira smiled, "I agree, I would never give up these guys." she smiled down at her cubs, each one with their own personality. It really was amazing to her that each one of these little ones could have come from her, be a part of her. Her smile warmed and tears welled in her eyes.

"Aren't they interesting?" Semira asked her new friend, bringing the conversation outside of her own head. "Who would have thought one could have made so many different little ones."

nessiaing

Keantha

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 10:21 am
Kabusha laughed shaking her head, " They are characters at that. Weird little monsters that they are." She smirks faintly as one of her little boys hissed at being called a monster. "You lot are horrible little monsters and you all know it." She called at them laughing.

Shaking her head looking at Semira, " They do make life interesting without a doubt. They are all so different, sometimes I have no idea how such...different personalities came from me."

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 6:49 pm
Semira nodded and smiled, they were difently little monsters just the night before Kairu had kept her awake telling her various stories,, of his day his adventures, she of course loved hearing them but there was a time and a place, and at that particular moment it was the time and place for sleep.

"Amazing little monsters, wouldn't trade them for the world, though I would like to be re-acquainted with the slumbering world. You know I don't think I have slept a full night night since my little bundle of joys have arrived. It's particularly hard when doing it all on your own." She smiled at Kabu, happy that she had found someone to talk to who would understand.

"Thank you, Kabu" Semira said softly, her social awkwardness coming out having spent most of her life alone Semira wasn't very good at social interactions all the time.

((Side note, Semira's new mate is Zimwi, your girls daddy I believe))  

nessiaing

Keantha

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 9:19 am
Kabu bellowed with laughter as she nodded, " In the words of my sister Uko. 'Sleep? What sleep? You don't get sleep until after the grandcubs are grown.' " She snickered faintly remembering the times she had gone to the older lioness , sure that she had somehow screwed her cubs up.

"But I have found the trick," She winked at her new friend, " If you don't let them take little naps through the day and keep them active all day, come nightfall they drop like rocks and will sleep clear through the night."

At least now that they were older they did. When they were still nursing that ploy hadn't worked as they would wake up every two or three hours mewling for milk. "Run the little monsters until they are are exhausted and you will sleep tonight my friend."

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 5:39 pm
Semira smiled at the mention of her friend, Uko, Uko was the first lion she met in this new home for hers, it didn't surprise her that Kabu and her would be related, both clearly strong lionesses, and kind.

"That plan is ingenious" she said smiling at the other lioness, why had she never thought of that. "I am going to have to try that, all else has failed me, with five of them it always seemed to be a tag game of who was awake, get one down and another two woke up.... it was awful." she looked at the other lioness, her tiredness showing through.

Then, with out missing much of a beat, she looked down towards where her young ones were running and playing, "Come on my little ones, you can run faster then that, have a race!!!" she smiled coyly at the other lioness, attempting to through the plan into full swing right away.

nessiaing

Keantha

PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 11:17 am
Kabu laughed as she shook her head. She rather liked this new lioness, she had a sense of humor much like Kabu's own. Yawning lazily she got to her feet with a purr, " It has been a pleasure meeting you Semira, and I hope to see you around..but it's the children's nap time."

She ignored the groans of protest from her offspring as she herded them up, " Yes yes I know. I am the most evil mother alive. So sorry you lot are stuck with me." Her smile never left her face as she laughed at the dramatics of the cubs.

"Again, a pleasure Semi, come by the den sometime and visit. I would be delighted." Nodding her head she shooed the little ones on, following behind them humming softly.

((fin?))  
[IC] Abandoned Swamplands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff