Won't you stay and have a drink?
  Hell Ya!
  s**t No!
View Results

-TehPassionateUke-

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 7:20 pm
Welcome all to the

Lonely Hearts Club & Bar

This is a place for all to hang out and have a drink. Dance and make friends. But most importantly, have fun.

We have a variety of comforts.

A full bar stocked with all all the necissities for whatever drink you like, alcoholic or no. We also have a fully sticked kitchen if you have the munchies.

Help yourself to the dance floor where live music will be played by the bar's personal band, Darkest Night, they will gladly play whatever requests you have.

If you get tired after a long night of dancing or you just can't walk strait enough to get home, feel free to rent a room located on our second story. Also located on the second floor is our lounging area, with confortable leather seats and two pool tables to help pass the time.

This club is owned and operated my me MC Black Blade. So if you have any questions feel free to ask.

We are always looking to hire so never feel afraid to ask. Remember, we are all friends here in the Lonely Hearts Club. So relax, come on in and have a drink. Let your worries go.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 7:23 pm
~!~X~!~ STAFF ~!~X~!~

OWNER

~!~MC_Black_Blade~!~

-TehPassionateUke-

-TehPassionateUke-

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 7:24 pm
A young man stood behind the counter of the bar casually wiping down the counter and whistling to the tune of the band.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 10:46 pm
Rosaline walked in and looked around to see no one in the room. She sighed and walked over to one of the chairs and sat down.  

333sama333

-TehPassionateUke-

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 5:50 pm
Jason looked up from his absentminded cleaning to see his first customer. he smiled wamly as he walked over to the young girl. "Hello miss, what can i get for you?"  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 7:57 pm
Rosaline looked up. "Oh, hello. Uh, hmm." She looked down as she pondered. "Maybe a ginger ale? I know, I'm so original." The girl said teasingly.  

333sama333

-TehPassionateUke-

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 11:58 am
He smiled at her. "No problem, itll be right up." He walked away to behind the counter.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 3:34 pm
"Oh, thank you." Rosaline smiled up at the man. She than went back to staring up into space.  

333sama333

-TehPassionateUke-

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 7:15 pm
Jason returned with a tall glass of cold gingerale and placed in on the table with a smile. "Anything else?" He asked politely.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 8:53 pm
Rosaline looked back up and smiled. "Oh, thank you. And no thanks." She smiled again, picked up the glass and took a small sip.  

333sama333

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 3:29 pm
Zelda walked into the club and sat down at the counter silently. She let out a weary sigh, somewhat lost in thought.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 5:57 pm
Rosaline looked up to see the other lady and smiled. "Hello. I'm Rosaline." She held up her hand and continued to smile.  

333sama333

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 1:31 pm
Zelda didn't bother to look up at the lady who spoke to her. She kept her gaze on the countertop and wiped the tears from her eyes with a free hand, for she had a lot on her mind.  
"GAH" ♦♣Games and Hangouts ♠♥

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games