A group of People willing to Serve a Kingdom 

Tags: Spira, Kingdom, Fighting, Power, Knights 

Reply The Kingdom Of The Blare Knights
The Purple Sunset Pelicans Forum

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What do you like better sunrise or sunset?
  sunrise
  sunset
  both
  neither
View Results

rosellyflwr
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 10:55 am
Just talk and If you have any suggestions for the guild please list them here as well.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 11:01 am
HELLLOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!  

Loserhereluvu
Vice Captain

rosellyflwr
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 11:42 am
Hello. Welcome.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 7:28 pm
THANK YOU!!! ^-^
So how is everything going?
How are the guildy things going too?  

Loserhereluvu
Vice Captain

rosellyflwr
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 10:02 pm
The guild is going slow but that is because we are just starting, so we will see.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 2:38 am
May I ask what the purple sunset pelicans are? Is this a type of pelican or a symbol for something completely different? biggrin  

Catlander
Vice Captain

Ruthless Capitalist

9,800 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200

rosellyflwr
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 2:02 pm
Fean77
May I ask what the purple sunset pelicans are? Is this a type of pelican or a symbol for something completely different? biggrin

I love the color purple and sunsets so I put those together. And Pelican is what my husband calls me so it is very special to me. I just took the things I love and are special to me and put them together.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 2:36 pm
rosellyflwr
Fean77

I love the color purple and sunsets so I put those together. And Pelican is what my husband calls me so it is very special to me. I just took the things I love and are special to me and put them together.

Excellent reasons for the name! May I recommend that the "purpose" for the Pelicans, as an order of knights dedicated to preserving the land and people of the Kingdom of Spira (as opposed to just working directly for the King like his regular army would). Thus, the Pelican Knights might be concerned with making sure the rights of the people of the land are upheld, and doing good deeds for the commoners and such?

It helps a group find identity and gain loyalty if you set uot at the beginning what it's purpose is. biggrin  

Catlander
Vice Captain

Ruthless Capitalist

9,800 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200

rosellyflwr
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 1:18 pm
Fean77
rosellyflwr
Fean77

Excellent reasons for the name! May I recommend that the "purpose" for the Pelicans, as an order of knights dedicated to preserving the land and people of the Kingdom of Spira (as opposed to just working directly for the King like his regular army would). Thus, the Pelican Knights might be concerned with making sure the rights of the people of the land are upheld, and doing good deeds for the commoners and such?

It helps a group find identity and gain loyalty if you set uot at the beginning what it's purpose is. biggrin
I think that is a wonderful idea.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 10:15 pm
Okay, then I will consider that to be official. smile  

Catlander
Vice Captain

Ruthless Capitalist

9,800 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
The Kingdom Of The Blare Knights

Manage Your Items