Reply Ladies
Ugh, gross.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tanyarbles

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 4:05 pm
Ever since the new semester started, one of my friends has been flirting with me through texting, up the a**. He's so annoying, and he tries too hard to be like my best friend (who is a guy, but he's my best friend for a reason -- AND HE DOESN'T FLIRT, DAMNIT). It's getting really annoying. My boyfran didn't like him from the minute he met him, and thought he tried too hard in anything he did -- and turns out he was right. Freakin' man (boyfran) is an excellent judge of character.

Anyway, he texts me s**t that he thinks is funny, or starts calling me 'cupcake' or other weirdass names, and it's annoying me.

How can I tell him to ******** off? I just ignored his texts, and he hasn't texted back so I'm happy about that. P-U. -_-

I'm thinking the next time he texts I'm just gonna say 'Stop.' or something.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 12:26 pm
Either straight up tell him to ******** off or start annoying him back by talking about how much you love your boyfriend randomly or how great he is ;D  

LeRaven

Homosexual Zombie

Tipsy Smoker

7,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 6:21 pm
Maybe instead of assuming he's doing it intentionally, point out the behaviors that make you think he's flirting, remind him of how much you love your boyfriend and ask him to calm down some. Tell him what it is that is annoying, and ask him to stop.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 2:00 pm
He stopped pestering me when I started ignoring him. :D
But I'll def. try you guys' advice next time.
Only problem is, he admires my boyfriend up the a**.
Like 'OMGZ HE'S SO COOL <3' etc.
Meh, we'll see what happens.

Tanyarbles

Ladies

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas