Reply ::Gamer Chicks::
Final Fantasy Dissidia

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shader-san

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 8:29 pm
So who was excited for this game? I'm a total Square junkie as is, so I even went out to the midnight release it get it. It's epic, insanely amazingly Epic!

At the moment, I love beating up Sephiroth with Onion Knight for two reasons, one, because it's like getting back at him for beating me in KH so many times, and the other is because I can enjoy the delicious irony that is the fact that I get to kill Sephiroth with a Meteor. XD

SO what about you?

Still waiting to get your own copy?
Got a favorite character?
A favorite story arc?
Any interesting observations?

(Ah, and before I forget. [ L I N K ] )  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 9:49 am
Dissidia looks awesome, but I don't have a psp sad  

AnimeMonkey

7,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200

Amour Revoque

PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 5:47 pm
I don't know much about DEATH except...

I downloaded the demo for my PSP and I was all like
aw sweet I get to be Terra (FF6) I love her so i play and junk and basically The whole time i could kill anyone and everything by pressing the button that made her cast flood...

I mean yeah I know in the game she was like one of the only guys who could use magick but she could do other stuff, kinda really...yeah! She was my best character in the game. So I beat the demo with Terra and I was disappointed maybe it was the fact that it was just a demo but really...I didn't really have any fun. I just ran around casting flood.

The only good thing I can say about it was seeing Terra in her Esper form was AWESOME! other then that i deleted the demo off my PSP and deiced not to buy it.

I'm maybe not as a big fangirl for Square, but I do know what I like and dislike >.>

And maybe it's the fact I'm not the biggest fan of fighting games. Oh well the graphics and voices were kick a** though.

!Game Over! Try again?

::Gamer Chicks::

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff