Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Harowiin Magic
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2005 9:58 am
Cloudly Haven

Mile high in the middle of Haro Island there is a white staircase that leads to Cloudly Haven, but only the pure of heart my enter this beautiful place. They say that a angel with sparkling wings and a face that was so pretty that few could look into it without falling in love him this angel.

The roads are filled with gold and diamonds and always singing. At the end of Cloudly Haven their is a massive castle with angels flying around it playing trumpets and singing in a loud voice, these angels were both males and females with big wings that had diamonds on them.

Their is a fountian east of cloudy haven where their is sparkling water that taste so clean and makes the person fill young inside, and where most harowiins hang around at and talk. Most harowiin don't ever want to leave Cloudly Haven, but you must or you'kk fall in love with it and never want to leave, but if you stay too long you begin to become greedy and want to keep everything for yourself.

But if that happens the angel will strick you down and you'll never be able to come back, they say that if that happens you become very ugly and the ones you love will never want to be around you, its a very sad thing.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2005 3:40 pm

Mark sat on the floor, looking at the large beautiful staircase that would take him up to a brand new place. He was afraid though...

"I mean that one castle fell down and I was lucky to survive, and I still don't know what happened to that Jackie person..."

He sighed as he looked up the steps, it was a long way to travel. He sighed as he pushed his newly dyed blue hair out of his grey eyes. He had chose to put on contacts, but still had to wear glasses. He sighed as he reached towards his pocket, pulling something out.

He pulled out Sky, the green lolli-pop. The only reason he would go was to find out more about Harowiins. He frowened as he walked up the first step. Nothing happened when he took a step, so that means the stars were safe enough. He took a sigh of relief, then started on his long journey.

Hakuo0000

Hakuo0000

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2005 2:05 pm
[[Here I go, RPing with myself. . .]]

Mark sighed as he sat down on one of the many steps. He didn't have time for this, he did have a life. This wasn't a time to discuss that though, he had to reach the top. It wasn't a very long stairway at all, but Mark tended to make things worse then they were. He just sat, then pulled out a rag to clean Sky.

"This is for you."

He said as he started to walk agian, not knowing what to expect. He could walk into his doom, but the stair way was so nice he doubted it. He smiled as he reached the top.

Mark took sigh of relief as he looked to see a beautiful sight. He had expected something bad, but he was completly wrong. It was a beautiful place with roads that sung. The roads were covered with gold and diamonds, he almost wanted to cry. It was just so wonderful.

He looked out towards the distants to see a large castle with little dots flying around it. He debated if he should go there, seeing as the other castle he was in fell over. He smiled as he walked around.

There was something wrong though...

The place looked empty.

"I must be the first one here. . ." He said as he walked towards a fountian.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2005 12:36 pm

He'd thought this place had only existed in the books he'd so eagerly consumed. It seemed far too perfect to actually be true, real nonetheless. Goblin wrapped in a thin, small blanket in his arms, Kinkade smiled crookedly as he stared at the staircase that would take him upward and into the glorious place. Could he be dreaming? Surely not - the goblin wouldn't be here, so tangible, and he most certainly didn't sleepwalk...

He gently shook the goblin awake, and asked him in a soothing whisper if he'd care to walk for himself now. Slightly disappointed at the head shaking and squeaking "no" he received as a response, Kinkade merely sighed and began his ascent.

Somehow, it wasn't as far vertically as he'd previously assumed. Reaching the top, he tilted his childish head to the side and looked upon the other being there with glittering, curious eyes.

"Oh. Hello." He greeted him once he'd come close enough. "Why, you don't look very...er...I don't know how to say this without coming across as rude...but you look rather normal, really. What brings you here?" He had to admit that he did admire the person's blue hair - quite a wonderful taste in colors, really.

Nothing Yet

Obsessive Stargazer

Hakuo0000

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2005 6:11 pm

Mark was so surprised he fell on his butt. He hadn't expected for any one to come up here. He looked at the odly dressed person. He could only think of one word he could discribe him as. A Harowiin. He smiled sweatly, trying to hide his fear. He hadn't come across one like this. It's small teeth he had read about. The way he looked. The books he had read would only call this Harowiin one thing. A Vampire. Mark started to shake, he was afriad. He was such a wimp. He wiped some sweet off of his head, trying to act cool. He started to get up.

"Hi." Mark said shaking. He couldn'r belive how weak he was, but he had to try to act smart about this. The only thing he knew how to do. If he kept on acting scared mabye the Harowiin would try to eat him. He tried to act all cool, making himself stop shaking.

He looked at the Vampire agian. There wasn't really anything to be afriad of. He was small, and had a great taste in hair color. He laughed. He couldn't believe he had been such a wuss. "I like your hair. I'm here to well just be here, and um thanks?"

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2005 8:31 am
Kinkade cocked his head to the side and smiled softly.

"Thank you. I like your hair, too. I have a thing for blue."

He looked to the goblin resting in the blanket in his arms, and smiled again.

"And this little guy is Goblin. He's rather grumpy at the moment, but he's normally pretty friendly." And odd grunt could be heard coming from somewhere within the confines of the blanket.

"What are doing up here, by yourself? Admiring the stairs? They look like they'd be a bit cold to sit on." He looked down at the stairs and looked back up, thoughtfully.

"Oh, and before I forget, my name is Kinkade."

Mondo Celest

Beloved Sex Symbol

4,950 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Generous 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Hakuo0000

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2005 4:25 pm

Mark smiled. He was relieved that this Kinkade person was being so nice. He liked him, and his hair was just wonderful. He decided to be friendly, it would keep him out of trouble for a while. He pulled a small box out of his pack, a small green lolli-pop in the center. Mark cleaned it with a wipe, then smiled.

"It's nice to meet you Kinkade and Goblin."

He smiled sweatly, he was feeling odly more comfortable. He was relaxed, which was rare for him. Very odd.

"I'm here just to admire the sights. I never thought a place like this could exist, but I was wrong. Which is rare fr me, but I think that will be happening more often, for I have discovered this whole new world."

He smiled wider, he couldn't believe he was talking to someone without sweeting.

"Maybe we should sit on them to find out?"

PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2005 10:37 pm
[[ This is my first time rping so if I do anything wrong or if you've got any tip etc feel free to pm me~ @w@;; ]]

Madison slowly made her way to the stairway. She has always wanted to be like the other Harowiin and have fun but something inside of her held her back. It wouldn't allow her to open up and enjoy life. She wanted to break free from the chains so she took a deep breath and slowly made her way up the stairs.

"I can do this... I won't let it hold me back any longer." Her slow pace turned into a slow jog and then into a sprint. She collaped at the top of the stairway breathing heavily. She closed her eyes and rested there for a moment.

Madison strolled along the road heading to the fountain. She heard voices and she instantly ran and hid behind a tree. Her heart was beating hard against her chest. She mustered all the courage inside her and walked out from behind the tree. She only managed to walk a few steps before she started seeing flashes of her old life.

Bloody hands... explosions... death...

She could take it and dived back behind the tree.

"No more" she wispered, "please, make it stop!"

baozi desu!
Vice Captain

Nothing Yet

Obsessive Stargazer

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2005 7:57 am
((Since I guess Mark can't be roleplayed here, as Sky said, Kinkade can, um, meet Madison or something. whee ))

Amused by the gorgeous area itself, Kinkade and the goblin had wandered off again. His familiar seemed to be trying to gather all the shiny objects he could find in his tiny arms, hoping to ferret them away.

He frowned as he heard a noise nearby...it was a sudden rustling noise, and he wondered if there was another Haorwiin here that he might be able to speak with. Intrigued and thrilled that he'd have the oppertunity to converse with one of his kind, he curiously headed in the direction he'd assumed the noise had come from.

He couldn't help but grin as he noticed what the little Goblin was doing, and he mentally noted that he would have to be careful not to let him take the tiny treasures home. He figured that there would be consequences to taking things from a place such as this.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2005 1:57 am
[[GAAH! So cute! I can just imagine Goblin bouncing around collecting silver things... TOO CUTE!! xd heart ]]

Madison felt like she was going insane. She shook her head so much she felt like throwing up. The beautiful sparkling jewels that lined the path repeatedly shone bright lights into her eyes, which wasn't exactly helping her get rid of her headache. She stood up and ran straight for the fountain for a drink and she didn't let anything get in her way! She crashed right into a boy!

"I.. I'm so sorry," she said quietly. Her eyes started watering.
"I'm sorry... th-the bright lights were giving me a headache s-so I closed m-my eyes.. Oh! I'm so sorry! Please forgive me."

She got out her bandages and offered to help the boy up.

baozi desu!
Vice Captain

Nothing Yet

Obsessive Stargazer

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2005 7:18 am
Well, that had all happened rather quickly. Flash of a girl, suddenly being knocked down...and here the female was, offering to help him up.

He took a moment to get himself together, trying to assemble the previous events in his head, then finally took her offer and pulled himself up. Inspecting his clothing, he found that nothing had been frayed or torn - just a little dusty. He brushed the shimmering dust from his clothing and cleared his throat before smiling a greeting to the girl.

"Oh, nothing to apologize for, really." He nodded once. "No harm done."

It was his turn to extend a hand, though his gesture was one of the offer of a handsake.

"I'm Kinkade; I've come here with my Goblin, my familiar, in hopes of meeting other Harowiin. Looks like we did well." He flashed another toothy grin.

Goblin, intrigued by this new being, toddled over to her, shiny things still in tow, and poked at her ankle.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2006 6:16 pm

It was the weirdest island Alex had to see, but since he found this lollipop he guess he will be spending a lot of time here. Alex walked around looking for something interesting to look at and explore, and then he found the large staircase that leads to the sky but then suddenly ends once it goes a few miles high. He started to walk up the stairs, it seemed easier then it looked, and in no time he was up in the clouds. He took a large breath and there was actully air, it was amazing he hd never been or seen something this magical. Alex started to walk on, looking around to try and see someone to talk to and learn more abouit this magical island.

[.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show..]

[. Gummy Bear Secks .]

Hakuo0000

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2006 6:26 pm

Sky stared into the Sky, wand in hand. He couldn't belive what he was looking at, it was just so wonderful. He gazed at the end of the stairway, "It's so far away . . ." he sighed as he took the first step, his feet already hurting. He put one of his skinny hands through his hair, the sun making it warm from it's rays. It seemed hotter up here, seeing as the sun was so close. He just sighed as he stared at the Staircase. It was just so beautiful. There were no words he could think of to describe it. He stared at it for a moment, then took a few more steps. As he walked he saw in the distance a figure. "Ah another Harowiin." He said with a smile, then jogged up to him.

"Hi there."

He said as he looked into the figure's brown eyes for a moment. They seemed diffrent, but he didn't much care. He jogged past him, then looked back at the so thought Harowiin. He stared for a moment then yelled; "Human!" He was so suprised he lost balence and fell, tumbling down the stairs.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2006 6:36 pm

Alex was surprised at another human, but why was he saying, "Ah another Harowiin", I was not a Harowiiin. Then it cmae more clearly it wasn't another human, but one of the Harowiin he has heard about, but why did he look like a regular human. Then the green brought it out...wizard. When this Harowiin was surprised, Alex was surprised too, he almost fell back completly, but slowly regained his ballance. Then he looked back checking his pocket, and backpack to see if the lollipop and egg was there. Nope they were gone, Alex was in seriosue trouble, if he couldn't find the Harowiin and egg.

[.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show..]

[. Gummy Bear Secks .]

Hakuo0000

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2006 6:42 pm
Location[Why must we do this?]: Cloudly Haven Stair way.

Sky had landed on his butt at the bottem of the stairway. He was just so surprised. He knew humans exsisted, for the fact that they wrote books and all that, but he had never met one, or seen one. Well hee thought he hadn't. He looked up, then saw the creature almost fall. "I should help . . " He muttered as he looked around for the wand he had dropped. He picked it up, then ran to the human. He stared at him some more, wondering why he looked just like a Harowiin. It couldn't be, there was no way they could be so alike. Impossibale. Next he would learn that dragons were real, yeah right.

"Hello there . . ."

He said as he poked him, wondering if he was real. "Are you what they call a human? Next I bet you'll be telling me dragons exsist or some nonsence!" He yelled as he poked ihm agian, hoping this was just a dream.

"Oh yeah i found this." He said as he showed the human an egg and a Loli-pop.

[[ Roleplay Grounds ]]

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff