Welcome to Gaia! ::

ThE RaNdOm GuiLd :D

Back to Guilds

come here if you like random things, want to make friends, if your bored, or if you just want to talk to people.(no one will judge you!!) 

Tags: random, awesome, cool, bored, stuff 

Reply ThE FoRuM oF RaNdOmNeSs
bad (or good) joke thread!! Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DeAtHxByXcOoKiE
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 2:25 pm
what do you call a snowman in the summer?

a puddle xD  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 11:37 am
hhahaha, oh wow xD
Why dont chickens have nipples?
Cause if they get too cold, the might poke the package xD  

ReichenFeels

Interesting Lunatic

drama711

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 2:31 pm
What do u call a man with a bus on his head????

DEAD!!!!!!!!!!! lol

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 6:27 pm
What do you call a dead man on your porch?
Mat
What do you call a dead man in your mailbox?
Bill
What do you call a dead man with no arms or legs in your pool?
Bob

XD That's my collection of lame jokes....  

Sevi Grippaggio

ReichenFeels

Interesting Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 7:20 pm
Okay.. I have a blonde joke.. Now please. Blondes.. I dont hate you or think your stupid.. <3
Its just a joke...
So..
There was a blonde, a red head and a brunnette..
All 3 have died and to get into Heaven they must climb 100 steps.
But each step, God will tell them a joke.
And if they laugh..
They will go to Hell..
So they go up to the 3rd step, the brunnette laughs. Shes gone.
They go up a few more, the red head laughs. Shes gone.
The blonde gets to the 99th step and she starts to giggle.
God asks her "Why are you laughing, I didnt even tell the joke yet?"
The blonde replies "I just got the first one."
xD  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 7:28 am
BLONDE JOKE
how do you kill a blonde
You but a scratch and snif sticker at the bottom of a pool

lol lol lol  

drama711

microwave toast

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 8:20 am
a blonde a brunette and a redhead run from the cops and hide in an alleyway. there are 3 sacks, so they hide in them. a cop kicks the first one and the red head says "woof", he kicks the second one and the brunette says "meow" he kicks the third and the blonde says "potato!" ninja  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 9:49 am
blonde joke surprised
three girls are sent to a deserted island and could only bring 1 thing each. the red head brings food.the brunette brings a canteen of water. and the blonde brings a car door. when asked why they brought what they brought the red head said she brought food so she could eat. the brunette brought water to drink. and the blonde said i brought a car door so when it gets hot i can roll down the window xDD  

DeAtHxByXcOoKiE
Captain

ReichenFeels

Interesting Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 8:54 am
HAHAHAH!!
that made me laugh a lot!!! rofl
DeAtHxByXcOoKiE
blonde joke surprised
three girls are sent to a deserted island and could only bring 1 thing each. the red head brings food.the brunette brings a canteen of water. and the blonde brings a car door. when asked why they brought what they brought the red head said she brought food so she could eat. the brunette brought water to drink. and the blonde said i brought a car door so when it gets hot i can roll down the window xDD

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 8:59 am
what do you get when you cross a clown and a criminal

a bad joke

stare  

LeoSphere

emo_music_luvv

3,150 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 9:05 am
>> I don't have a blonde joke ;;>>. But i have a joke [ i think ]:
Okay, so there's this ancient war ship [ this is around the 1600's ]
The crewman comes up to the captin and says" Captin, there are 10 ships on the horizon." Captin says" Okay, bring me my red shirt. " The crewman got his red shirt. About 20 minutes later the crewman asks " Why did you want me to bring you your red shirt ? " Captin replies " Because if i happened to be shot, you will not see the blood and you will continue to fight." Crewman says " Wow. That's awsumm "
30 minutes later, the crewman comes up and says " Captin, 20 ships on the horizon" Captin says " Bring me my brown pants "
xDD

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 7:02 pm
Here's one.
Two men were out playing golf on a nice Saturday afternoon.
They were getting frustrated, though, because the two women who were playing right in front of them were quite slow, and were holding up the men's game.

"Don't they know their supposed to let us play through?" asked the first man. The other man shook his head. "I'm going to go ask them if we can play through," said the first man, emphatically, "Enough is enough."

He started walking over toward the women, but as he got close, he suddenly turned around and came back, white as a ghost.

"Oh God," he said to his friend, "This is awful. You're going to have to ask those women if we can play through. You see, one of them is my wife, and the other is my mistress."

The other man shrugged, and said "No sweat." He walked over toward the women, and just as he was getting close, turned around and came running back to his pal. His eyes wide open, he said, "Small world!"  

Skyeblue777

DeAtHxByXcOoKiE
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 12:21 pm
okay heres a bad 1. what do you call a cross between a fish and a bank?...

A GOLDFISH!!  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 12:50 pm
alright..lemme see

Its WWII and n indian crawls into a trench where a white guy is, and the white gys askes "are you a swooper *with finges shows a man jumping to the ground* stealth for enemy intil *predents to sneak about* guns man *pounds fist into hand* or look out *makes bionoculers with hands*"

the indian crawled out of that trench shakign and into another with his fellow indian freind and hte freidn asks "whats the matter" and he replys

"That white ma crazy! he says he is going to swoop down, sneek into my tent, and F*** me int eh butt till my eyes pop out!"

kinda hard to understand unless i show u irl XD)  

cjcjcjcjcj_RP

ThE FoRuM oF RaNdOmNeSs

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces