Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Collection of Original Characters

Back to Guilds

A personal guild for me to put up profiles of all my OCs. Feel free to read! 

Reply The List
✪ Mercutio

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bear-Garden
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 6:50 pm
MERCUTIO

"...But I don't want to go out and fight. Wait. Are you going to buy me lunch later?"

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 6:55 pm
QUICK NOTES + BASICS

• Eye Color -- # ;; Hair Color-- #

• is part of DDPL

• He's usually in a suit. He doesn't really like to choose what he wears, so wearing a suit makes life a lot easier. THAT AND CHIX SEEM TO DIG SOPHISTICATED-LOOKIN GUYS, RIGHT RIGHT.

• Food, Chix, Cars. Mercutio's most favorite things!! In order, too. C:

• Doesn't really have a passion for being in da Brigade--but might as well be part of it since Mab is there! And he gets food. So.

• He relies on guns and other weapons to fight. His power doesn't necessarily help him. xD;

• If he gets served with food that is not up to his standards, or if the waiter is treating him like he's not important, he stands up frustrated and leaves. Or if he really wants to put on a show he would most likely flip the table and go "wtf is this s**t :I" then leave.

Bear-Garden
Captain

Bear-Garden
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 6:56 pm
PERSONALITY

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

• Mercutio is a gentleman--when he wants to be at least. Most of the time he goofs off and acts silly. He likes to impress girls whenever he can, but he has a thing for Mab...though she dumped him ages ago for Cassius.

• Though he doesn't really get what Tybalt is trying to do with the Brigade, he still tries to be helpful so he can make an impression on Mab! That and it's not like he has anything better to do.

• Mercutio doesn't pull out his gun unless he really really has to. Mercutio prefers not to fight--as he could easily be spending the time eating rather than beat people up [or be beat up]. Though he wouldn't hesitate to bring out his other less-fatal weapons to try to be threatening! 8D

• Mercutio can be convinced to do something easily--as long as it's something to do with food. ["What?...do I have to? Wait. Are you going to buy me food?"]

• Mercutio's pet peeve is being served with crappy food. He needs his well-cooked food. Or else he gets pissed off. And then he won't do anything you ask him to unless. he gets. his food.

• Ironically, despite his really really picky taste for food, Mercutio doesn't know how to cook....

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 6:57 pm
HISTORY

• Mercutio's mommy cooked delicioso food. Mercutio grew up with that! Then when he was about 6, Mafia decided to go for him since they were like "Hey his power might be useful after all!" and then his daddy was like "yes moar money into da poor italian familioso" then Mercutio was sad b/c he couldn't get food from his mama. But then he somewhat got over it--until he noticed that Madame Don was eating some good food...

• Mercutio took some fighting classes under Madame Don's request! She knew that his power would be helpful for someone like Ramsey, however it was obvious that they would not get along, and therefore Madame Don did not really know what the hell to do with him.

• He ran away from the Mafia to go with Mab--who was simply recruiting people to help Tybalt's cause. For a while Madame Don had sent some henchmen to go after him--but then changed her mind when she realized that he wasn't worth the trouble. That, and she knew what restaurants he ate at anyway. So she could keep a watch if he does anything suspicious.

• Mercutio's parents don't really think about where he is or how he is doing. They still aren't living too swell, and Mercutio isn't really motivated to find them [even though he liked his mama's cooking]. Mercutio has no siblings.

• Despite being from a really poor family, Mercutio has an expensive taste and lifestyle. He expects the best of the best and nothing less.

Bear-Garden
Captain

Bear-Garden
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 6:58 pm
FIGHTING STYLE/POWERS/ETC.

• Mercutio can amplify other people's powers. Therefore, he has no real power that is useful for himself.

• He could also make a person's power easier to control for themselves! So if someone has to concentrate really hard for their power to work, if Mercutio's around, less concentration is necessary! 8D

• Since he has powers that don't necessarily give him any protection, Mercutio equips himself with weapons! Luckily, during his time in the mafia, Madame Don had requested for him to practice. So he gained at least one thing from being in that hellhole. C:

• Mercutio doesn't really have a plan when attacking. He likes to go all out and attempts to simply bash the hell out of his opponent whenever possible. He's pretty reckless and doesn't do a good job of being stealthy.

• This probably has nothing to do with his abilities, but Mercutio can drive cars kinda well? He always imagines himself driving super cool [LIKE IN CRANK OR SOMETHING.] AND ALSO LIKES TO HOLD THE WHEEL WITH ONE HAND AND DRIVE ALL COOL-LIKE. Uum, I guess this is in abilities b/c he thinks that not many people can do it!

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 6:58 pm
RELATIONSHIPS

• --> Cassius
    xxxxx

• --> Mab
    xxxxx

• -->
    xxxxx

• -->
    xxxxx

• -->
    xxxxx

Bear-Garden
Captain

Bear-Garden
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 10:25 pm
RANDOM QUOTES

• "How dare you call this Chicken Alfredo. The thing that you call 'sauce' is that disgusting goo from those cheapass store cans. The 'meat' in this tastes like spam--that disgusting processed meat. You know how horrid that is? How dare you call this food." -- Mercutio complaining about his dish of Chicken Alfredo at some Restaurant. He later flipped the table and walked away.

The List

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games