Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5854 5855 5856 5857 5858 5859 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Hauk Ulfr

Loyal Hellraiser

17,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 8:57 pm
Technically he went into the smack talk AFTER he asked that question. rolleyes

Pushing his plate a bit to lean his elbows on the table and leaning closer to Kat to keep the conversation level low. User Image Okay so maybe "gazed on" isn't the best choice of words for me to use but I know as an MW lady, men are gonna gawk at you and there are times when I've seen you flash some smiles back. And no my co-workers haven't noticed anything of how you act but there was that one time you were acting strange...like an actual CAT where some guy had his hands on you and at first you didn't push back. neutral He runs this fingers through his hair and sighs heavily. And NO, to be honest, I DON'T enjoy being fawned over. stare Not by a bunch of mostly drunk, obsessive, anorexic women who only want to get a VIP pass into the club, a way to that band of ours, or into my pants for a one nighter. You're the only one I enjoy being fawned over because I know your feelings are coming from YOU. But lately it feels like we're drifting apart. And if something is gonna happen between us, I want it to be at least on good terms and not stretch this out into something so dull to the point that either one of us or both of us regret. I love you too much for that. sad  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 9:05 pm
"Good terms? Good lord, Hauk....we both get busy for a few months and you're ready for us to break up and still be friends? stressed And yeah, I guess we have drifted apart, but does that mean we have to break up? Looks like Showcase made an impression on you. rolleyes Instead of us attempting to fix it, you're ready to split."

She poured some more sake and took a sip, her foot tapping on the floor to keep from kicking him in frustration.  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Hauk Ulfr

Loyal Hellraiser

17,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 9:14 pm
User Image I'm not saying that I'm ready to split. For ******** sake I'm trying to figure out what's going through your head first and talk about it to see where we are going Katana. He takes a long drag of his water avoiding trying to break the glass in his shaking hand. For a moment he feels his eyes go a little blurry and he rubs at them as he continues to talk. User Image I don't want to break up with you Kat. You know how I feel about you, always have since day one. But like you said we haven't seen each other in awhile so I want to know what YOU feel.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 9:21 pm
"Truthfully? I don't know what I want! But at least I'm not doing what I've done in the past and broke up with you already! stressed "

She reached across and held one of his hands between hers. "I care about you too, Hauk...but the fact is we have grown apart. I want us to try and work things out..."

She sighed and sat back in her seat, her food forgotten and the desire for a clove getting stronger by the minute. stressed  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Hauk Ulfr

Loyal Hellraiser

17,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 9:54 pm
Seeing the same frustration mirroring his own, he sighs again and gets a determined look on his face. He signals the waiter and asks him to box up their food along with delivering the leftovers to Kat's chambers and pulled out his wallet to pay for the food as well as a healthy tip. The waiter nods in acknowledgement and then nearly chokes up when he sees the tip the Viking gave him. eek Turning back to Kat he pulls her up from her seat and gently pulls her back to the bar and to the main entrance. Comon, lets go get some air.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 10:01 pm
Sighing once more, she got up and followed Hauk as they walked outside. Once there, she turned and faced him.

"Well, we're out here....so now what?"  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Hauk Ulfr

Loyal Hellraiser

17,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 10:07 pm
He leads them over to his car and takes her hands in his. I was thinking we just go for a drive and figure things ou---aaAAHHH! gonk He feels a sharp pain in his gut and he knows it wasn't from the food. He tries to shake it off and finish what he was saying but the pain strikes back again even harder making him double over in pain. His eyes get blurry again and he tries to look up at Kat. What.....Kat...c-call....augh...! The pain gets too much as he collapse to the ground, his skin color changing shades as his consciousness slips away.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 10:21 pm
"Hauk! What's wrong?!" She ran over to him and put an arm around his shoulder. She shrieked a bit when she saw that his skin color was different.

"What the hell, Hauk? What's wrong with you? gonk "

She stood and tried to remain calm...there had to be a reasonable explanation for all this....right? confused He said to call....but call who? A doctor? The hospital? stressed

She knelt down again, checking his breathing and it seemed that he was only unconscious. She went inside and got the two orc bouncers to carry him down to her quarters and directed them to put him on the couch for the time being. She pulled the quilt off the back of the couch and covered him as she studied his features. His skin had turned dark, almost the same shade as her brother's, and his ears had become elven in appearance as well. confused

"I don't know what to do for you Hauk," She spoke softly to his unconscious form. "Not too much we can do until you wake up. Then we'll figure out who did this to you." She leaned over and kissed him softly and then went to her room to try and get some sleep.  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Faerie KatrinaZ
Crew

Sparkly Fairy

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2012 1:13 am
(( eek Oh no! Not Hauk! ... There seems to be something going around lately. ninja ))  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2012 10:57 am
*finds herself in TES's chambers again*
*her every action is like she is in someone else's dream
not unnerving at first
no
quite normal in fact*
*passing a large metal worked mirror
she suddenly feels that she is in her chambers
on the outside
looking in on herself*
*but the she, she sees
is not of the normal appearance that she chooses*
*continuing down the way she can't seem to find TES this time* User Image
*her anger rises until she passes the mirror again*
*staring deeply into its reflection she steps into it*
*opening her eyes on the other side she finds herself sitting at the bar
but all the colors are reversed*
*in her hand she holds a note*
Quote:
Force remorse...
~le course

*looks around realizing
whose nightmares she's in* User Image  

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2012 11:19 am
katana68

Kat's text to Hauk
*** don't we split the difference and eat at the JD? I haven't had sushi in awhile. I'll wait for you here at the bar. smile ~Kat

*an RN device falls out of the mirror in Kat's chamber*  
katana68 generated a random number between 1 and 20 ... 4!
PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2012 11:23 am
(( stressed ))  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Nei1

Toxic Punk

24,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2012 11:57 am
User ImageCuwen enters the bar, she allows her eyes to adjust from the bright sun. Hey, how's everyone doing?, she says in a cheery tone.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2012 11:59 am
((Nobodys' in the bar ATM, Nei.....sorry sad ))  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Nei1

Toxic Punk

24,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2012 12:09 pm
(( It was a general greeting, maybe someone was outside of Yedrin vision. ))  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5854 5855 5856 5857 5858 5859 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games