Welcome to Gaia! ::

.: [ Lumina ] :.

Back to Guilds

This Guild is used as a roleplaying, chatting, group and journal sections for Darmia Members. 

Tags: Darmia, Legend of mana, Mana, Final Fantasy, Roleplay 

Reply .: [ Lumina ] :.
[ INFO ] Newsletters

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Chi Sohma
Captain

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 4:05 pm
. : [ Darmia NEWSCAST ] : .

[ .: Find Out whats New in YOUR Side of Darmia and all around the world ( of Darmia ) :. ]

Last Updated
Aug. 25, 2009

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 4:59 pm
[ Entire Darmia World ]
[ Date : August 25, 2009 ]

Attention All~ Attention all~

MEIMEI, KATHINJA, and PROF. BOMB have come together to bring you the latest NEWS in Darmia. With MEIMEI's visions, KATHINJA magic and PROF. BOMB's expertise of Golem making- has brought a very well deserved news on their latest project.

The Newst Golem Project
:. Katorai .:

User Image

PROF. BOMB says: I 'NO the Adults ain't finished~ and I HATE showing blueprints! But I jus can't say no to Serenity! This Golem Katorai Project has been the most tough and time consuming of my projects! Now get this camera out of my face D

MEIMEI Says: I had foreseen change in the lands of Darmia, so I have lent my visions and fortunetelling abilities to PROF BOMB and Serenity in hopes of seeing a better Darmia.

KATHINJA says: So far I believe it has been a huge success. The golems have been operating with such lengths of magic that is is astounding! I am pleased to be working on this project and lending my magic skills. I just hope it is something my students can benefit from watching and working with these particular golems.

Reverend Nouville says: I have been praying for the Mana Tree to bless this project and all who have been apart of it. Look to the tree- for it will give us all that we need...

STUDENT says: MISS KATHINJA has been teaching us this kind of stuff from books but seeing is believing!

[ EXPLOSION SOUND HERE ]

PROF. BOMB says: It seems we have encountered a HUGE problem! [ scurries off the screen ]

KATHINJA says: I don't think even my magic can help this! The golems can't have children!

Reverend Nouville says:This is a matter not of the physical realm but the spiritual realm. I will go now and pray to seek the answer..

PROF. BOMB says: YEA YOU DO THAT REVEREND! D< WHILE I FIX ALL THE BROKEN GLASS EH! YOU! KID! COME HELP OUT!

STUDENT says: MISS KATHINJA IM COMFUSED! * RUNS AROUND FLAILING HIS ARMS*

Reverend Nouville says: [ Enters ] I have returned! The spirits have spoken to me, and they say that it is up to the sky spirit.. and the children will be delivered in sacks to their parent's doorsteps.

PROF. BOMB says: Well thats one way to fix the problem but.. WHAT KIND OF FAIRYTALE ARE YOU LIVING IN BUSTER! WHEN I GET MY HANDS ON YOU D

KATHINJA says: PROF BOMB! CALM DOWN! This can be worked out- for now this is all we can do. This is it. [ holds prof bomb down and struggles ]

Chi Sohma
Captain

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
.: [ Lumina ] :.

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers