Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Platypi Pollz*~

Back to Guilds

A platypustastic group of people who really should look into local mental institutions. 

Reply Main Forum
Uhm...

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

and in case you were wondering...
  he added both flames and sparkley red paint
  and some sweet graphics
  XD
View Results

APerfectDenial

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 11:11 pm
So I had an odd dream last night...

It involved Darth Vader pimping out my uncle's van.

...and running around threatening people with a blow torch. But mostly modifying the car.

So anyway...  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 9:15 pm
Not in anyway influenced by my finding a chrome darth vader yes?  

De Tomaat

Captain

Aged Lunatic

17,125 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Cool Cat 500
  • The Sweetest 250

By_the_Power_of_RAWR

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 9:28 pm
Hell if I know, but I can blame it on you if you want. blaugh

The weird thing was, it wasn't what the majority of the dream was about, but that's the only part I can remember. xd  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 10:45 pm
Pimp my van with the dark side cool  

De Tomaat

Captain

Aged Lunatic

17,125 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Cool Cat 500
  • The Sweetest 250

`Floofy Fox
Vice Captain

Kawaii Sweetheart

8,775 Points
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 11:47 pm
I dreamed about looking for hidden adoptables on Squiby and our neighbors...well I thought one of them was sitting in the car honking the horn at whomever was still inside (cos they're fat and lazy and don't know how to WALK back in the house and say HEY LET'S GO..instead they'd rather wake up the whole NEIGHBORHOOD) but my father claims (as he was leaving) that no one was outside someone was messing with the little car alarm thing on the keys. But anyway...In my half dream state..everytime I heard the horn honk, whatever page i was looking at would flip and change. Quite annoying really. Kinda reminded me of that iPhone commercial where it's like...flickin and bumping and..whatever the hell else with the other one to share s**t cos we can't use computers anymore it's all gotta be on our phone cos who uses one of those things for the purpose they were original made for anymore.

gonk And then later the stupid cat interrupted my sleep twice by scratching on the door. T.T

>.> Yea mine wasn't nearly as exciting but I'm just sayin.. o: it was still silly...and also a sign that I am way too obsessed with that site. xD;;; Which I already knew cos I have over 1.3k adopted things. >.>

Main Forum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games