Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Collection of Original Characters

Back to Guilds

A personal guild for me to put up profiles of all my OCs. Feel free to read! 

Reply The List
★ Amy Mizuna ★

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

amygdyla
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 10:06 pm
A M Y
" . . ."

---------User Image

GALLERY

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 10:08 pm
QUICK NOTES + BASICS

User Image

• The "extra-ordinare"

• Usually wears dresses or skirts (very feminine and cute-looking things!) She is very flexible when it comes to her clothing, as long as it is bright, has pink and/or green and is super adorable. She also likes accessories.

• SHE IS FLAT-CHESTED [NO BOOBS] and is very sad. :C But she tries to play it off.

• Thinks she's the best of the best and also thinks that she knows what's best. She doesn't have any financial worries or rarely any worries, as she has Willie to take care of her!

• Has the tendency to squeal whenever she sees something that she sees is really cute. She has pride in her pokemon/etc. and thinks they're the best.

amygdyla
Vice Captain

amygdyla
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 10:10 pm
PERSONALITY

User Image

• Amy's always had this idea that was better than everyone else. She loves to show it off through her clothing, and therefore is very materialistic.

• She hates competition, but welcomes it so she can beat them in every single way she could. This usually means a Pokemon Battle, or like. a Who's Cuter and therefore Better Contest?

• Amy's all about "me me me me." and likes to fight back when people disagree with what she think about things.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 10:11 pm
HISTORY

User Image

Amy's mother is a model! She looks up to her as a role model in her life, even though her mother is usually not around often. Her father was out of the picture for quite some time, but he remains a sort of important figure because he has some moolah.

Even though she's such a young girl, she often finds herself in some very interesting adventures!

amygdyla
Vice Captain

amygdyla
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 10:12 pm
User Image

The List

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items