Welcome to Gaia! ::

Obituary Press RP Guild

Back to Guilds

A place for the semi-literate and literate role players out there! 

Tags: literate, role play, role playing, writing, fantasy 

Reply Character Storage
Rae's Character List

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fallon Lewis

Eloquent Conversationalist

17,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 9:25 pm
This is just a place for me to store all of my characters for Roleplay's that I've done and are currently doing!  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 9:26 pm
User Image

•They called me // Lucy Anabelle Johansen

•But I am known as // Lucy, or Bella

•I was born // Female

•Seasons passed // 19

•To whom my heart belongs // Samuel Mathius Amazege, mi amour

•My life's calling // Waitress... and anything that will get me out of my house...

•The real me // I'm quiet, but as timid as I may seem... I'm as tough as nails. Living alone with your alcoholic of a father who decides to beat you at any moment toughens you up. I know when to fight back, and I'm not afraid to get hurt. When you're already living in hell... there isn't much else to be afraid of. I like to read and write, and at one point I wanted to get into Journalism for school... but seems that my creative talent was beaten away by my fathers fists. It's hard when they drill in you that you're not good enough for anything. I do have a temper, but at the same time, I can be a loving and caring soul. Sam is my life, and protecting him like he protects me is my only job.

I don't have many friends, and the ones I do have are minimal. Being kept inside and away from everyone cuts off your social life completely. I thought that I had lost my sense of interaction till I met Sam. He changed things... and since that day we were the best of friends. I never had much money, considering that everything I brought home would be stolen from me by my dad so he could buy more alcohol. We were nearly evicted twice, and of course it was my fault because I wasn't bringing in enough money. Like the b*****d couldn't work himself. I know how to find things, and how to stretch what little money I can keep away from my dad into a lot.

•The mirror will show // That I dress to impress. No not really. Usually long sleeves, pants to cover the evidence of what my father has done. Once in a while I go out in a skirt and tank, but thats only when I am with Sam. Usually it's comfortable clothes... but I do like my jeans. Course, all of my clothes are hand me downs, and used. Some I think I stole from shops because I didn't have any money. Whatever I seem to be wearing though, may it be old and ragged, Sam makes me feel beautiful in.

•The things I have done // I grew up in the suburbs of Minneapolis, Minnesota, with my mum and my dad. Back then... things were good. We had a home, and there was love. Dad had never touched anything to drink unless it was wine at a dinner party or two with the neighbours. That all changed when mum died. Freak accident really... she was driving me home from a friends house, and the front wheel just blew, sending the two of us over the edge of a bridge into water. I was lucky enough to survive, and from that day, my dad blamed me.

Thats when he started drinking, and when things turned upside down. He quit his job as a well known lawyer, and began resting on me. I dropped out of school to try and save to get out of this place. When he found that I was keeping money from him, thats when the beatings started. At first they were a slap here and there... but then he got creative. Elbows, knees, things that weren't his hands... I got the works. I used to cry when it happened, begged him to stop and just leave me alone, but after the first few months of getting that, it's like I lost all morale to do so. This was how life was going to be... so why fight it.

I cooked him dinner... cleaned the house that we were barely affording, was basically his slave. I thought things were good... because for about a month I was beatings free. Then he came home with a bunch of his friends from the bar, and things got worse. It had been a while since my dad had been with a woman... and well they all decided that they'd have a go at me. I fought hard, breaking a few bones here and there, knocking a few out. Of course, I couldn't do it to my dad. I wasn't raped that night, but I was lashed, and thrown into a closet for a week with no water or food. Thats when I knew I had to get out of there.

When I met Sam, things started to feel a bit better. He lived down the block from me, or from where we had moved to, and I found myself spending more and more time with him then at home. It was great. Apart from the times when I was at home, and got beaten bad, living with him was like heaven. I ran away from home soon after, leaving my dad to grieve on his own. Hell I didn't care what the hell happened to him, just as long as he stayed away from me. I got a job as a waitress down the street at the Cafe, and helped him pay his rent. It was good... we got a little more heat in the place, and made it look like a home rather then a shack.

When we turned 19, things between us got really good. We were more in love then we ever could be. Then it happened. I don't know the details... they're all blurry. I remember writing a note, and being taken away. I don't know where I am... but it feels like I'm back in Hell. That was I think 4 months ago, and I'm trying to get back to him. Mi Amour... I love you Sam.

•What moves me // Break Me Down - Red

•Never leave home without // You wont see me leaving home without my glasses, my backpack, my journal, and my laptop (Stolen of course). I write everything I can think of, my thoughts on love, about Sam... stories and articles I wish I could publish. They are the thoughts of the old me... the me that I used to be. Keeps me going... and driven to be that person again.

•A bit more // I'm short... only coming to Sam's chin. I'm slim, but at some times not a nice slim. Being starved for weeks a time takes a toll on your body. I have brown hair thats usually pulled back or left down in slight curls. I have hazel eyes, that when looked into reveal a lot of my soul. I usually wear a hat, any kind of hat. Just takes peoples eyes away from my body. I love music, so you wont see me without my stolen iPod. I love listening to music... it inspires me to be who I am.

•User // Raven Circe Lyidial

User Image  

Fallon Lewis

17,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200

Fallon Lewis

17,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 10:51 pm
User Image

•They called me // Elizabeth Hughes

•But I am known as // Liz, Beth, Lizzie (Depending on the Day)

•I was born //Female

•Seasons passed // 18

•To whom my heart belongs // Though I don't know it yet... Parker Ronald

•My life's calling // I love to write, and hope to one day be a novelist, or a journalist. I have a good voice... so singing as well, but I just need to get over my stage fright

•The mirror will show // I'm about 5'4" with dyed red hair. I used to have blond but I hated it, so against my parent's wishes I dyed it this colour. I have green eyes, apparently the shade of emeralds, though I don't really see it. I have a slim build, but I'm strong. Strong enough to beat my brother at arm wrestling. I have light skin in contrast with the other members of my family. What do you expect from a writer? I have a few piercings on my ears but no where else. Those hurt enough.

•The real me // I'm a sweet girl... when you're on my good side. Get on my bad side, and you'll regret it. I can have a temper, and the mouth of a sailor, but generally I'm very caring. I can get worried easily about the people I care about, though I hardly ever show my emotions. I do have a few walls that need to be broken down, and with the right person doing it, they'll see a side of me that not many have. I have a low tolerance to pain, and an even lower tolerance to alcohol. I try to stay away from the stuff when I have the chance.

•The things I have done // I grew up being the only girl out of 4 kids... and the youngest at that. I wasn't babied per-se but had very overprotective bothers who made me start rebelling when I hit my teen years. Things in the beginning were fun, but when they started scaring away my guy friends when they'd come near me, or prevent me from going out to parties alone, I knew that I needed to do something. I dated a few boys in private, and tried to sneak around when they weren't looking. Sure they meant well... but my parents and brothers couldn't control my life for me.

I was caught at a party nearly passed out on the ground by my brother Eric. From what I knew, someone had spiked my drink. From then on, I wasn't trusted to be alone again. I found out why they were so protective of me a few months later, when I was told I was going to be moving across the country.

When I learned about the arranged marriage that my parent's had set up with family friends that had moved away when I was a baby I was furious. My parent's were controlling my life, like they always had. They decided my university, where I was living, and even got me my own apartment that I would be sharing with my so called husband to be. As bad as it seems... I begged them not to go. How could they do that to me? As much as I begged... I was still shipped off, told to behave and that the marriage would be after my 19th birthday.

•What moves me // Crooked Teeth - Death Cab for Cutie

•Never leave home without // My journal. I always have one with me, because I never know when I'm going to feel the need to write.

•A bit more //I'm afraid of thunderstorms, and still sleep with my teddy bear. Sure, I may be 18, but he helps a little. My favourite band is Death Cab for Cutie, and you will always hear me singing their songs.

•User //Raven Circe Lyidial

Elizabeth's Post Code!

User Image
Elizabeth Liz Hughes
Up until now I'd sworn to myself that I'm content with loneliness...because none of it was ever worth the risk, but you, are, the only exception

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2015 4:30 pm
User Image

•They called me // Fallon Elizabeth Lewis

•But I am known as // Angel Eyes

•I was born // May 16 1988

•Seasons passed // Twenty Four - Twenty Seven (After 3 year time skip)

•To whom my heart belongs // Sonny Ruderic Berlioz Amaziege

•My life's calling // Killing: Assassin for the Bretheren

•The real me // Fallon is a very upbeat and positive person, and tries to find the good in every situation, but don’t take her positivity for weakness. She can hold her own in many situations. She is independent, reliable, emotionally strong and charismatic, and not afraid to speak her mind when it calls for it. While she is a positive person, she can also be too stubborn for her own good, sometimes immature, naïve and clumsy due to her blindness. She can also be very loud when she’s excited, or in a heated argument. She can also push the envelope too far with her ability to be impatient and persistent.

•The mirror will show // Fallon stands at five foot six, with long wavy brown hair. Her eyes are a light honey brown, and though she can’t see through them, they hold a sparkle of life. She has a thin build and average muscles mainly around her waist and hips. She’s covered in freckles on her nose and cheeks, and always seems to hold a rosy colour on her face despite her pale skin tone. She has a longer nose which has a distinctive bump along the bridge. Her lips are pink and full, and she has a pale, fair complexion, but when she is under a high amount of stress, she can be prone to acne. Fallon has a diamond shaped birthmark just below her right breast, and a scar behind her left ear.

•The things I have done // Fallon grew up in the better part of Weston, her parents both being from the middle class. They worked average jobs allowing for Fallon and her sister to live comfortably in their families two story house. Growing up she knew right away that she was different. She was smart and picked up on things very quickly, so after testing by her parents, she was determined to be gifted. She had always had to wear glasses ever since she was a small child, but no one had told her the reason why. As each year passed, her eyesight got worse… and every year she had gone back to get new glasses hoping that would improve her vision. It wasn’t until after she had graduated from High School that she realized that she was going blind. It had come as a shock when she woke up a few weeks after Graduation to find that her sight was gone completely, seeing only pitch dark. It had been a very sad day, but much like when it came to learning, she had picked up on how to survive without her sight quickly, relying on her other senses. It was a difficult day when she had told her parents that she was leaving to live on her own, and to pursue a career and life of her own.

She had started at Weston U, and completed her degree in History. Finding out about the Bretheren and the Chaotix was a complete mistake for her. After finding an old Tome detailing the beginning and creation of these assassination groups, Fallon was hooked. She wanted to learn more; figure out the depths of what they did, how they found their kills, how they killed. It was all so thrilling. This was the kind of history that she was secretly hoping they‘d teach her in school. Of course, the Tome was the only thing in the library that was there on them. She had even searched the internet, trying to find some other information. Part of Fallon wondered if anyone else out there, knew about the groups. All throughout the rest of her University experience, she was left feeling like her life was missing something. Fallon took up a job at a small museum, working there part time as a hostess, while the majority of her time was spent attempting to find anything else on the Bretheren and Chaotix.

After meeting Sonny and going through her repairing, she became one of the assassins of their team, using her innocence and her naïve personality to get in and kill her target quick. Her world was turned upside down though when she as given the new that her boyfriend had been shot, sending Fallon into a spiral aimed right for the ground. She turned cold, her belief of being positive, and always seeing the good side of things dying with her old self. She turned to drug, alcohol, sex… anything to keep her mind off the pain, slowly turning into the new bloodhound of the Bretheren, taking on hits that no one wanted, and being nothing but deadly.

•Likes + Dislikes // There are few things out there that Fallon is really against but like everyone, she holds her own likes, dislikes and fears. She likes Thunderstorms or listening to the rain, the autumn season, clothes when they are straight from the dryer, the way she feels after laughing, Hot Showers and Sleeping. She dislikes Housework, Being Cold, Rodents, Headaches and Spiders. Many of her fears come from her medical condition and things that had happened in her past, but she is afraid of Swimming and Drowning, Hospitals, Falling and Flying, though after the death of Sonny, her fears have been practically eradicated, not fearing death of any kind. There isn’t much to live for when the one person who had kept you grounded and sane was gone.

•What moves me // Die Young - Ke$ha

•Weapon // The Beretta 92 (M9) and the Heckler & Koch Mark 23 “SOCOM”

•Never leave home without // Fallon always keeps a pendant that her mother gave her around her neck. It was given to her when she had first started to find out she was blind, and has been something to keep her grounded.

•A bit more // Fallon is as tone deaf as they come, but it doesn't stop her from singing, even though she is terrible at it. She also can't cook a proper meal to save her life.

•User // Fallon Lewis

User Image

User Image

Fallon Lewis

17,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
Character Storage

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff