User ImageUser Image

LAILAH NACHT: Lailah: *looks for Vatican*

VATICAN: Vatican: ~annoying the hell out of Hina'ea by ******** with Hina'ea's hair~

LAILAH NACHT: Lailah: Vatican dear... *smiles a little* Hello Hina'ea

VATICAN: Hina'ea: Hey sexy

VATICAN: Vatican: ~moves to block Lailah from view~ Hello my love

LAILAH NACHT: Lailah: *shakes her head some and nuzzles into his neck* I've missed you...

VATICAN: Vatican: I have missed you too

LAILAH NACHT: Lailah" Aren't to busy, today to see me, are you?

VATICAN: Vatican: of course not we well spend as much time together as you like

LAILAH NACHT: Lailah: Alone...? *folds her wings* And uninterupted?
VATICAN: Vatican: of course

LAILAH NACHT: Lailah: Good... Things at my place settled down, rather nicely I have to say.

VATICAN: Vatican: thats good come my love I know some where we can go and be alone

LAILAH NACHT: Lailah: *smiles some and lowers her head a little, and goes to follow*

VATICAN: Vatican: ~ head away from his cave towards the mountians~

LAILAH NACHT: Lailah: *hums softly and follows, glancing back* Is it onkay to leave Hina'ea there?

VATICAN: Vatican: the worse he'll do is get kicked by Kezia or steal fabric from my bedding

LAILAH NACHT: Lailah: *blinks and nods lightly* Alright...

VATICAN: Vatican: Kezia has kicked him atleast twice now

LAILAH NACHT: Lailah: Oh? well thats a shame. He's very handsome. She might permantly damange him...

VATICAN: Vatican: he teases her

LAILAH NACHT: Lailah: Still... *sighs some and brushes against Vatican*

VATICAN: Vatican: he will be fine Kezia knows not to hurt him

LAILAH NACHT: Lailah: If you say so dear... Though when we have foals... I expect you notto encourage violence...

VATICAN: Vatican: I will try my best

LAILAH NACHT: Lailah: *smiles at him some* Are you looking forward to beign a father?

VATICAN: Vatican; yes

LAILAH NACHT: Lailah: *blushes a little* I'm glad.

VATICAN: Vatican: I've watched Kezia grow watched her fall and build herself up stronger and i want to do that again I want to help more I want to be good father

LAILAH NACHT: Lailah: I think you will be... *smiles at him* I've never.. experinced it before.. but soon..

VATICAN: Vatican: you will be a good mother m= Lailah you are very caring ~turns moving along a bath into the mountians~

LAILAH NACHT: Lailah: I hope... *She sighed lightly, as they turned* Vatican... I have to tell you something...

VATICAN: Vatican: ~pauses for a moment before turning back to look at Lailah~

LAILAH NACHT: Lailah: *She sighed some and looked down* Before I came here... I.. Well... I have . I did some foolish things...
VATICAN: Vatican: another stallion

LAILAH NACHT: Lailah: *She nodded lightly* Things... got al ittle out of hand... and before the baskets came... we knew things weren't going to work out... um... we agreed when they turned to foals that.. they would come to see me..

VATICAN: Vatican:.. you must be there mother. The stallion does no matter. They are still yours and you must raise them my love.

LAILAH NACHT: Lailah: When they come here... After a little while, they'll have to decide if they they wish to stay or go with their father. But... *sighs* I was.. kind of hoping that... You might pose as a father type figure for.. or even if any of them wish to stay with me...
VATICAN: Vatican:... I will try

LAILAH NACHT: Lailah: She looked over at him and caught the distance in his voice*... It's okay. I guess something like that is to much to ask... I know that... I are about them, and I want whats best for them, truely...
VATICAN: Vatican: Its hard know I will not be the first you have children with

LAILAH NACHT: Lailah: I .. don't want this to scare you away...

VATICAN: Vatican: Ah my little night goddess as long as you love me I am yours

LAILAH NACHT: Lailah: *looksover at him and smiles lightly*

VATICAN: Vatican: ~smiles softly~ it will be hard at times Lailah but we will get things to work

LAILAH NACHT: Lailah: *sighs releived and she walks over to him and leans against*... I don't deserve you...

VATICAN: Vatican: ah don't speak that way my love. Every being makes mistakes as Kezia says mistakes are simply a harder way of learning

LAILAH NACHT: Lailah:... I guess.. but.. *she looked over at him and whimpered some*

VATICAN: Vatican: what?

LAILAH NACHT: Lailah: I feeling liek i might have let you down...

VATICAN: Vatican: Its alright love

LAILAH NACHT: Lailah: *murrs at hm some, and gives him a soft nuzzle*..

VATICAN: Vatican: nuzzles back~

LAILAH NACHT: Lailah: *smiles at him a little*

VATICAN: Vatican: come love

LAILAH NACHT: Lailah: *nods at him and goes to follow*

VATICAN: Vatican: follows the path till he vears off again taking a less worn path~

LAILAH NACHT: Lailah: *tilts her head some, as she ducked her way around to follow Vatican*

VATICAN: Vatican: ~stops in a small valley of flowers~ tada

LAILAH NACHT: Lailah: Walks up beside him and smiles* I love it...
VATICAN: Vatican: only flutters come here during the bright day light hours though they having a bigger place futher along the path

LAILAH NACHT: Lailah: Really? I never knew that... Remember that one pace.. I found you at, closer to your cave?

VATICAN: Vatican: yes?

LAILAH NACHT: Lailah: I think about it alot...

VATICAN: Vatican: its nice

LAILAH NACHT: Lailah: Vatican... Will you tell me about your life before?

VATICAN: Vatican: i don't remember much

LAILAH NACHT: Lailah: Oh... I see..

VATICAN: Vatican: and not even those memories are good

LAILAH NACHT: Lailah: *she nodded some and walked forward to nose at the flowers a little*

VATICAN: Vatican: I wish I had something good to tell you about myself

LAILAH NACHT: Lailah: no, it's okay Vatican. *She picked one of the flowers and she walked back to him, and leaned up tucking it behind his ear*

VATICAN: Vatican: I was not nor am I now a very good soul Lailah

LAILAH NACHT: Lailah: *looks at him taking a step back*.. What do you mean?

VATICAN: Vatican: I have done things no good soul does

LAILAH NACHT: Lailah: *tilts her head at him*.. I don't understand?

VATICAN: Vatican: I sin alot

LAILAH NACHT: Lailah:.. sin.. T-there.. isn't ...another mare is there...?

VATICAN: Vatican: no my love those were the few sins I have not commited

LAILAH NACHT: Lailah: *sighed lightly and looked up at him*

VATICAN: Vatican: if you really want to know them it would be better if you just start asking random sins and I can answer yes or no

LAILAH NACHT: Lailah: I don't really know... If i want to know. But at thee same time... I feel like I should.. I just... wish I knew more about you..

VATICAN: Vatican: ~winces slightly~ I wish I had more to tell

LAILAH NACHT: Lailah: *She looked down* I know it must be hard for you.. I shouldn't be so selfish in asking such things. I know I love how are you. But you've had quite a journey... I wanted to know it.

VATICAN: Vatican; some times journeys aren't as nice as others might want to think. Do you want to know the sins Lailah for you I do not mind confessing

LAILAH NACHT: Lailah: Would it help you, to tell someone...?

VATICAN: Vatican: for somethings, others I do not deserve to forget

LAILAH NACHT: Lailah: you can alays tell me, let me share the burden you feel, so its not all you?

VATICAN: Vatican: no my love these things are mine to carry

LAILAH NACHT: Lailah: But Vatican...

VATICAN: Vatican: ~shakes his head~

LAILAH NACHT: Lailah: *sighs some and looks to the side*But.. you're willing to share mine..

VATICAN: Vatican: some things are ment to be shared

LAILAH NACHT: Lailah:... I guess...

VATICAN: Vatican: it will be okay

LAILAH NACHT: Lailah: I know it will be...

VATICAN: Vatican: ~smiles softly~

LAILAH NACHT: Lailah: Maybe... we should be getting back?

VATICAN: Vatican: if you wish

LAILAH NACHT: Lailah: Yeah.. probably be good.. *She smiled at him a little, before turning away back the way they had come*

VATICAN: Vatican: ~sighs silently before following Lailah~