Web Designer Needed (War on the Original Yami Yakuza) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zyuwnai
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 1:16 pm
i got to get off for work, but ill be on all day tomarrow, anyone with any images that they think can help. feel free to send it my way prefeably emailing me them. if u want to make menu ones make em about the same size and colors so i can load em on the other pages quickly. and i know this sounds picky but i got other domains under the same account as the yamiyakuza site. i plan on going full out and it will be done by tomarrow, oh and send me the info on the pages u want so i can get them made really quick.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 1:22 pm
lolthe best thing they had was a guest book. woow the orginal is ganna be easy to beat.  

Zyuwnai
Crew

LeonJLoire
Captain

8,850 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 2:43 pm
Maple Story - Leader Nevidita
Server-Windia

Trixter Online - Leader Nemutaisura (Work in progress)
Server-Masteria

Coh/Coh - Leader LeonJLoire (Done)
Server-Virtue

Rappelz - Leader Faita-Takeshi (Work in process)
Server-???

Linage 2 - Leader Dreik Pandora (Considering)
Server-???

Gaia Online - Leader LeonJLoire (Done)

Here is a less then current list. I would like people to fill in the missing pieces. I forget who owned what and were so everyone please let Zyuwnai know.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 10:16 pm
im off to work in 30(i work at night lol) but ihave to ask... if anyone played rs(i know john thinks its an abomination) cause i can possibly start a clan for yami there. lol i havent played hardcore in it in yrs but i know enough to get it started. we should also look for someone to start one in wow(i think if we go after mmos it can spread the influence quickly) and perfect world and other mmos  

Zyuwnai
Crew

LeonJLoire
Captain

8,850 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 9:36 am
You can start one, I don't mind. In fact, I encourage it. And I told you, it's Leon, not john. I changed my name a while ago.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 9:36 am
lol im back lets get started. bring it on scorbs i got photoshop and i can make animated gifs so u cant beat me. oh yeah and did i mention that this is ganna be a .com not some .free.com/fee blah blah , no an official .com site. no one look til its finished either( yeah its up)  

Zyuwnai
Crew

Zyuwnai
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 9:48 am
btw wat should i put then since i can take charge in rs...

how about the smae thing u have for the other one cept instead of server i put world something... one for f2p and p2p
*free too play and pay to play and ill but my username there 2  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 10:40 am
sry for not talking lol right now im experimenting with something if it works then i can have a scrolling menu with animated gifs, which would be sweet, and making our menu possibly the best one online... belee  

Zyuwnai
Crew

Zyuwnai
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 11:02 am
it works, this is unblievable. just wow. i wonder wat i should map the menu buttons into... i know mine is ganna be fire for my site.. i cant make it matrixy cause of the copyright thing...
guess i just make it shiny metal  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 9:21 am
I don't know rune scape as well as you. Just make qa guild however you think is best under the name of Yami Yakuza and you will have complete control over it. Let me know when you start it and update the information I gave you previously and we should be good to go. I'll let you know what to do from there.  

LeonJLoire
Captain

8,850 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Contributor 150

Zyuwnai
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 3:12 pm
k. it will take a whie cause i got to find trustworthy members lol  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 11:11 am
website is currently shifting left... dont know why...i check the code and everything is aligned to the center, guess now would be a good time for a new layout lol, man this sucks..  

Zyuwnai
Crew

Zyuwnai
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 11:15 am
nvm its just firefox. ie reads it fine  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2012 1:26 am
I think we won, we kinda, they are dead beyond belief. and like i have heard people say clan members come and go. i checked their website, their forums are discontinued and a whole bunch of other stuff. well guess we just build into the otaku and gaming world now.  

Zyuwnai
Crew

Zyuwnai
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2012 1:27 am
beat them like a game of monopoly, just endure and you will win lol  
Yami Yakuza's Updates

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers