Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Teepees
Thalea's Teepee Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 56 57 58 59 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Thalea

Devoted Mage

PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2014 10:44 pm
User Image

PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2014 10:45 pm

User Image

Adult/Alternate Cert --- Pregnant/Cert

User Image

Name: Pelashia

Meaning: It is a combination of grandparent's names, Peleh, meaning miracle, and Ashia, meaning hope and life. So her name means "Miracle of Life and Hope".

Nicknames: Pel, Pela

Found: February 2, 2015
--- Pelashia is born on Breo Saighead's Day, it is the day that celebrates the passing of Winter and the slow return of Spring. It is the day to honor the rebirth of the Sun.

Breed: Mutant Bear

Song: Stars Align

Temper: Warm

Mate: ---

Eye Color: Light brown

Hair Color: Pale brown

Coat: Different shades of blue

RP Color: #cdaf95

Dislikes:

Obtained from: Megamutants are no more palette raffle

Soquili’s Thoughts:

Thalea

Devoted Mage

Thalea

Devoted Mage

PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2014 10:46 pm
User Image

Personality:

Quirks:

Background:

Eirameira -- The Goddess of the Land of Ice and Light. She is the Goddess Mother, or the Great Mother, the one who gave birth to all the other Gods of the world. She has many skills and many healers pray to her for good health for their patients or mothers ask for easy pregnancies. She is Light, She is Love.

Eirameira's Veils -- The name those of the Land of Ice and Light give the Aurora Borealis.

The Dragenijs (pronounced: draheneyz) Tribe - Pelashia's herd in the Land of Ice and Light

Breo Saighead or The Fiery Arrow. She is the daughter Eirameira. Her day of celebration is February 2nd, in some cultures Breo Saighead's Day or Brigit's day is the day that celebrates the passing of Winter and the slow return of Spring. It is the day to honor the rebirth of the Sun. But in the Land of Ice and Light, when winters are long and harsh, The Fiery Arrow is remembered on that day for the Goddess who brought warmth into a frozen land.

I know that I want the aurora borealis to play an important part in her life and history. She is from the High Reaches, where it is cold year round pretty much and winter usually lasts long into summer, with only a few months without snow or ice. The aurora borealis is the veils of their goddess or Gods, and when one leaves the herd, they are given these veils to remember. I want to get her these veils. I think she is a daughter of the chieftan, she has many skills, for that is needed in a land that has harsh conditions. She knows how to heal, how to hunt, how to scour the dry earth for edible plants, and she was taught how to lead. But something happened and she had to leave her herd and take upon the veils... that is the part that escapes me.
Maybe the ice is melting and she is looking for answers or...

Or it is not melting when it should and the winter is harsher than before?
I am not sure if anyone would be able to answer that
being the chieftans daughter she was supposed to have an arranged mating but rebelled against it?
or.... she failed a test of... something... that was supposed to prove she was ready to take over as chief

Or have a way to fix it.
Hmm yess. But then she would not be given the veils... unless she was given them by her mother, who approved? But I don't think she would leave her herd, she would do her duty to protect her people.
Hmmm
or leaving is her test
maybe she's on a quest for her people

Yeah...
What would the terms of the quest be? She cannot return until she has explored the lands of warmth and learned what it was to be not of ice? But then how would she return... or would her herd follow if the conditions became too harsh for them? Because she would want to return, but would never be able to, because of soquili rules.
conditions where her herd lived could become so harsh that they either follow her to the southern lands or they all persih sad
Yeah and perhaps an enemy besides the weather has come, making them leave.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2014 10:52 pm
User Image

From the Land of Ice and Light  

Thalea

Devoted Mage

Thalea

Devoted Mage

PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2014 10:54 pm
User Image

Mother: Keirasti {Unknown}

Father: Hyandur {Unknown}

Siblings: Unknown

Children: Vestakia {Missing}

PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2014 10:57 pm
User Image

-- No Relationships at the Moment --

Thalea

Devoted Mage

Thalea

Devoted Mage

PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2014 11:01 pm
User Image

Slots are all open, Pel is not really looking for love, it does not fit in with her plans at the moment, but I would not mind a plot where love creeps up on her.

Also looking into questing for her arranged marriage mate, if anyone is interested in that plot/stallion, shoot me a PM.

Breeding One: Open
Breeding Two: Open
Breeding Three: Open
Breeding Four: Open
Breeding Five: Open

PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2014 11:02 pm
User Image

User Image

*Will add where she is at on the map later*

Thalea

Devoted Mage

Thalea

Devoted Mage

PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2014 11:03 pm
User Image

Pelashia and Tenzin in A Strange New Land
Asli Belrose and Pelashia in The Wolf and The Bear
Pelashia in

PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2014 11:04 pm
User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Name:

Found:

Breed:

Temper:

RP Color:

Uncert: <3

Dislikes:

Personality:

's Story:

Thalea

Devoted Mage

Thalea

Devoted Mage

PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2014 11:06 pm
User Image

Not yet at 100% Stats

PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2014 11:08 pm
User Image

Pelashia's Veils

Coloration: [1] [2]

Style: The veil is wrapped around her body in a similar fashion to the Amachi Clan's scarves. It wraps around her head and partially down her body.

Zecora as our lovely model: Side | Back | Front*

Without the part on the leg [x]

More Ideas

*The veil is supposed to wrap around both of her legs and reach near her hooves, I just ran out of veil, that is why one side is shorter than the other.

Thalea

Devoted Mage

Thalea

Devoted Mage

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2014 9:32 pm
User Image

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2015 9:34 am
User Image

Thalea

Devoted Mage

Thalea

Devoted Mage

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2015 9:35 am
User Image

Teepees

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 56 57 58 59 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games