[PRP] Black and blue [End]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

March Moth

Conservative Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 10:11 pm
Corradin had, hopefully, wandered far away from his so-called grandmother and that perky white lioness. He felt terrible for having gone into a fit around her, and having clawed her leg like he had. But he simply didn't understand what it was exactly that they wanted him for. The goddess supposedly knew all along that he was her grandson, yet only just now appeared to him. Why couldn't she have shown up sooner? Like when his father went crazy and killed his own mother. Why not then?

The black male growled and grumbled to himself, not happy in the least. His paws were finally beginning to grow sore from all of the walking, and his legs shook every time he stopped for even a moment. At first he had pushed himself to continue further, and for a while he had been able to go on. But it growing to be midday and the heat from the blazing sun was really sapping what little energy he had left. There wasn't even a watering hole nearby to quench his thirst. At least, he didn't think there was one. Then again, he could have been wrong. He was, after all, in a strange land and not really paying attention to his surroundings. For all he knew there could be a band of killer lions stalking him.
But what did he care?

He didn't.

"Stupid paws," he growled low, finally collapsing upon the ground, unable to go any furhter. "Better off without you."

Mono’s mind had wandered far from her skull it seemed; today she just wasn’t right in the head. She had forgotten where she was, her body ached and on top of it all she was alone. She swore under a sigh and tilted her head to the left. Ico was completely black with two small white markings on her face. She wasn’t like her siblings who were lovely, no. Ico was dull- but inside she didn’t seem to mind, at least she looked the way she felt, right? With a heavy sigh the black lioness sat herself down and glanced up at the sky, as if looking for a way back home.

“Mmm.”

She muttered to herself before turning her gaze. Was someone else there? She had heard a voice, or at least she thought she did. With a soft tone the lioness spoke out, her brown eyes narrowing.

“Hello…?”

Cor splayed out on his belly, letting his fuzzy mane fall into his dark eyes and obscure his vision. He figured he wouldn't need to see anyways. Besides, the sun was blaring at him from up in the sky, hating on him simply because he was born with the darkest color imaginable. Everything seemed to hate on him nowadays, and he couldn't say that he really blamed them. He was a monster.
The male grumbled more, rambling on about something incoherent. He ran his paws over his head, almost as if there was something on his face that he was attempting to get off.

Maybe it was his insanity, and he was hoping that he could somehow pull it from inside his skull. Of course, it would probably be easier if he actually got inside of his head. He placed his paws back upon the ground and flexed his claws, eying them curiously. But his concentration was broken as he heard another voice. Lighter, more feminine. He groaned to himself, not wanting company in the least.

"What?" he yelled, flicking his tail irritably. Hopefully she could be scared off.

At his tone Mono’s ears pinned backwards- and at his words her look of wonder turned into one of anger. With a quick lunge forward she hissed out at him, being rather irritated already she reacted in a rather childish manner.

“Where do you get off being so cold!”

It wasn’t a question, no. More of a statement about his tone. She seemed on edge, like she was ready to snap at anything… maybe he was just a victim in this. Who knew if his words or tone really hurt her or not. Ico was just upset.

“When someone says hello, you don’t say “What” like that, it’s ******** rude.”

She stated and stepped forward so he could see her fully. She wasn’t a large lioness, no- but she wasn’t a push over. Ico would fight if need be. Her dark brown eyes gazed at the black male as she snarled and stood tall, as if awaiting his response.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 10:24 pm
Corradin had to admit that he was rather surprised that the female had reacted so strongly. He had hoped that she would have simply become offended and wandered off, but of course his luck gave him a female that would rather get in his face about it. He felt a childish impulse to stick his tongue out at her, but resisted on the grounds that it might upset her even more. And the last thing he needed was a headache.

"Sorry," he mumbled half-heartedly. The only reason he might even consider being sincere was that he really wanted to be left alone. So, he figured, if he was nice she might back off. He could hope, anyways.

"Hello," he grumbled, eyeing her fully as she stepped into his line of sight. He was still laying on his belly, mane somewhat covering his eyes, and he made no motion to either defend himself or attack her. He was too tired to put any physical effort into this encounter. But when she snarled, he flinched slightly, though only because he could feel a headache beginning to form at the base of his skull.

"Calm down, lady," he spoke quickly, though not out of fear. "I'm really tired and you're giving me a headache. Take it down a little, will ya?" That was Cor. Completely lacking in social skills.

Ico only seemed to frown as she glanced at his with w rather dirty look. She wanted to strangle him. Her tail whipped from side to side but soon she found herself calmed enough to at least sit down. Her brow arched as she glanced at him for a long second before speaking out, this time in a more… polite tone.

“Sorry.”

She also said, half-heartedly. In all truths she could careless, the thing was… Ico didn’t want to be left alone. No matter how much she acted like she did, she truly… deep down hated it.

“I was just venting.”

She stated, feeling the need to defend herself.
He seemed off, she just couldn’t put her paw on it. She wanted to take a hit at him for calling her ‘lady’ (It made her feel so old) But she didn’t. She just sat beside him and gazed forward.

or noticed her tail whipping from side to side, and for a few seconds he followed it with his dark eyes, his breathing slowing down. But her voice broke his focus and he narrowed his eyes at her, having forgotten she was there for a moment. He could hear it in her voice that she didn't really mean it, but he didn't really care. All he wanted was some damn rest, and he couldn't do that with her standing there staring at him. It was just... creepy.

And while she desperately wanted someone to keep her company, he really did just want to be left alone. If he was alone, he wouldn't be able to hurt anyone. He wouldn't black out and go into another fitful rage, and he wouldn't feel like such a monster anymore.

"Venting?" he repeated, tilting his head slightly. "Sounded like you were just mad at me." He was blunt, but that was just his way. "Guess I can't blame you, though. That was rather rude of me. Normally I'm not so much of a jerk, but I'm really tired and I'm finding that I can't really move." That was probably stupid of him, revealing that he was immobile and so an easy target for anyone that wished to victimize him. But, he really didn't care.  

March Moth

Conservative Sex Symbol

March Moth

Conservative Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 10:37 pm
“No, really. I’m sure my anger stirred before you even came into the picture.”
She nodded and glanced down at him, a bit confused as you why he would tell her that. She wondered if he was joking, trying to get her to say something or react a certain way.

“Sick or something?”

She asked dully, her brown eyes stilled narrowed.

Ico didn’t get the hint, or maybe she didn’t want to. She didn’t want to go now, if she left she would be alone again… ugh. She felt so damn needy. No wonder everyone left.

The large male eyed her for a moment, then shrugged his broad shoulders. He figured there wasn't any use arguing with her now, since she had it set in her mind that she was at fault for letting her anger flare at him. And Cor wasn't really sure why he had told her that in the first place. She probably didn't care how he was feeling, just as he wasn't particularly interested in what was going on with her.

He chuckled somewhat, however, as she asked if he was sick. It was a sound from deep within his chest, and it was almost surprising to him, as he couldn't remember the last time he had really laughed at something. It wasn't that what she had said was funny, it was just that... well, he wasn't quite sure. The heat getting to his head, perhaps?

"Not sick," he assured her, "just very tired. Been walking for a long time." He eyed her once more, wondering for a fleeting moment why she was out here in the middle of nowhere. He knew why he was here, because he was trying to get as far away from his family as possible. But her? Lionesses didn't really strike him as the rogue type. Maybe he was sexist, but then again maybe not. He kept his mouth shut, however, not wanting to upset the growin pain in his head any further. Headaches were what led to deep thoughts, and deep thoughts were what led to his black outs and rages. And the last thing he wanted was to harm another innocent lioness.

“Odd.”

Was all Ico could say it his comments. She was hardly fit to be telling him what was wrong with him, and in all truths she had no idea what to say. Her lean frame seemed to way with the heat as she looked around the area for a second, wondering to herself.

“Maybe you need water.”

She was looking for a simple solution to his problem, as if trying to be friendly, in a way. She was too odd, and her awkward stance probably didn’t help. She could tell he hated her and wanted her gone.

“I don’t know how I ended up here.”

She finally broke her own silence, knowing he wouldn't ask her.

“I woke up out here and now I’m lost. “  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 11:06 pm
Corradin was thinking the same thing, except about the lioness and not about himself. He had to admit that she seemed a little like himself: a lost soul that was trying to run away from everything but at the same time was wishing that there was something at the end of the long journey. And there was something in that realization that deeply unsettled him. It was like looking at his reflection in a pool of water. Except... she didn't have a huge mane that was constantly poofing up and getting in her face. Lucky her.

"Water," he repeated, feeling like that was all he was doing. "Have fun finding water in this place. I doubt there's any around here." At least, he didn't think there were. He really should pay more attention to his surroundings.
He arched a brow at her as she began talking about herself, and about how she was lost. He hadn't asked her to spill her life story, and for a moment he hoped that she had forgotten about him and he could drag himself away. But there was something in the way that she spoke that told him she really needed someone, anyone.

Inwardly, he groaned in irritation. He wanted to be alone, but he also wasn't a true jerk. He knew he would feel bad if he just left her to her troubles.
"Uhh," he spoke, classy-like. "I'm sorry?"

"Ugh."

She sighed, unable to bring herself to care much for this chat. He had been such a jerk, she could hardly stand it. Her golden eyes narrowed as she stood up and glanced at him, wishing she had never met him.

"I need... to go."

She never knew someone could be so rude.  

March Moth

Conservative Sex Symbol

[IC] Abandoned Swamplands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces