Reply B^LOODZ EMPIRE
Do you hate the Police?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Comical Blackspade

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 12:49 pm
Who doesn't? Nothing but trigger happy tyrants! Strike a blow against them, and with all of your help, we will cause them to fall!

I am The Insanely Comical, a major proponent AGAINST the police, and I am asking for you, the rulers of the streets, to aid me in turning the public AGAINST them! With your help, they will have no choice but to retreat, with YOU to replace them, with YOU to rule!

Post if you're interested  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 7:57 am
WTF???  

_tOrbzky_

Wank Spanner

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 9:15 am
Do you know what would happen if the police weren't here? Chaos would indulge this world. Murders, robberies, rape/molestation, possibly war. Without police there would be no laws which means countries could create nuclear bombs and launch them on us. This world would destroyed, little to no people would exist. Look up Chernobyl or Pripyat on google, look at the pictures. Thousands of people had to evacuate do to nuclear power, there was a leak. It's barren city, nothing lives there, no one can survive there. That is what our future would be like without police, soldiers, government, any sort of protection from bad people. I know you're just a troll but this is nothing to support. Everyone has bad thoughts about police but they keep murderers and rapists off the streets.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 7:50 am
Wank Spanner
Do you know what would happen if the police weren't here? Chaos would indulge this world. Murders, robberies, rape/molestation, possibly war. Without police there would be no laws which means countries could create nuclear bombs and launch them on us. This world would destroyed, little to no people would exist. Look up Chernobyl or Pripyat on google, look at the pictures. Thousands of people had to evacuate do to nuclear power, there was a leak. It's barren city, nothing lives there, no one can survive there. That is what our future would be like without police, soldiers, government, any sort of protection from bad people. I know you're just a troll but this is nothing to support. Everyone has bad thoughts about police but they keep murderers and rapists off the streets.

*got noseb^leed while reading your explaination "World without Police"...

*agree.

We know that we hate police.. but world must b^e equal mate.

..Not equal,... B^oring.  

_tOrbzky_

chocojellopuddingcups_777

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 4:49 pm
i wanna rule over the police!!!!  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 8:06 pm
I dont wanna rule over the police honey... If I shot some cKrab^s, Ill make sure theres no police in mah surroundings. Lmaoo..  

_tOrbzky_

B^LOODZ EMPIRE

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff