Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wilhem
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2005 10:32 pm
Secret Santa 2005

Ay, my friends. It is nearing that holiday season once again. This Secret Santa event will work much like the ones in real life. You are randomly matched up with one other person for whom you will buy a gift. The recipient of that gift is paired up with yet another person, for whom they will buy a gift. Thusly, everybody gets a gift.

To get started, just post here saying you're interested. You will be added to the official list, and then we can get everybody paired up. The deadline for entries is December 11th, which will give everybody some time to get something for their assigned person.

It is asked that each person, upon posting, give a list of at least 3 items they wish to recieve. Please try to stay within a reasonable price range and keep non-store items to a minimum. Or, at least, list store-bought alternatives.

Once we reach the deadline, we will pair everybody up through the handy-dandy Randomizer. At this point, we will send off PMs to each person stating who they must buy for, but not who is buying for them. And remember: It's not a secret santa if you go around telling people about it.

Additional Notes: You probably will not recieve all of the items you list. It is merely a guideline so your santa person knows what to get you. If you find yourself unable to be on Gaia around the time of the gift-giving, contact either Okugi or myself. Likewise, should you have any other questions, or if you have a question for your gift recipient but wish to stay anonymous, you can send one of us a PM. We will be happy to help you in any way possible.

Happy Kwanzaa, Hanukkah, Christmas, Winter-een-mas, or whatever holiday you choose to celebrate. Anyway, everybody have fun with this!

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2005 10:33 pm
Welcome to the second post, the home of the Handy-Dandy Official List!

List:
Silkworm
I like just about anything except bouncy antennae and hockey masks.
-Blue Medical Scrubs
-Blue Medical Scrub Pants
-Colonial Dress

Stryke
any of the new sweaters
black catscratch pants
and one of the messenger bags

Angel387
Pale Blue Scarf
Red Sketchbook
Black Strapless Bra

Wilhem
Baseball bat
Notebook thingy
Any of the nifty new items

Okugi
any of the new scarfs (December Item Update)
Aoi Cache Shades
Black Sketchbook

Shadow - Dragon
Black Compact Briefcase
Black Catscratch Hat  

Wilhem
Vice Captain

Wilhem
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2005 10:35 pm
Creative Secret Santa!

Well, howdy doody, everybody. Much like last year, we are also holding a Creative Secret Santa. It works very much the same as, but independant of, the main Secret Santa. The main difference is that instead of trading Gaian items and the like, the Creative Secret Santa is for the more creative stuff.

You can use pretty much anything here, but it would be appreciated if you put some work into it. A full-scale masterpiece isn't required, but it's definitely better than a 5-second MSPaint stick drawing. But yeah, you can do anything. You could create a flash movie, write a song, draw something, write a story, write some poetry, or do pretty much whatever you want.

Creative List:
Okugi
Wilhem
Stryke
Angel387

PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2005 11:40 am
I wish to be a part of this! It is a tradition now for me. 3nodding Hybrids heart

I like just about anything except bouncy antennae and hockey masks.

-Blue Medical Scrubs
-Blue Medical Scrub Pants
-Colonial Dress  

Silkworm

Stryke

Omnipresent Loiterer

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2005 4:17 pm
Sign me up ^^

list to be added soon  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2005 3:33 pm
Like Silky said. I like anything but here is a list anyway. I would like to be apart of it!! I loved doing secret Santa last year.
heart
Pale Blue Scarf
Red Sketchbook
Black Strapless Bra  

Angel387

Okugi

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2005 5:51 pm
I wanna do the creative one! *drags people in to do it with her*

*will post a list for the other later*

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2005 6:25 pm
I shall also enter the creative thingy. And the main one, but I don't have a list yet.  

Wilhem
Vice Captain

Stryke

Omnipresent Loiterer

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2005 6:38 am
put me down for creative too heart  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2005 9:11 am
ninja I didn't do the creative one last year... I want to do it this year. 3nodding  

Angel387

Shadow - Dragon

Dangerous Lunatic

17,125 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2005 6:14 am
Put me down for regular one, I'll post the wishlist after looking around a bit. I would do creative but I dont have a scanner  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2005 6:16 am
Just a reminder, the deadline is in three days!  

Okugi

Okugi

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2005 6:17 am
Shadow - Dragon
Put me down for regular one, I'll post the wishlist after looking around a bit. I would do creative but I dont have a scanner

Creative doesn't mean you have to draw something. You could write, make a song, anything you can think of. (and you could use the scanner in the Union, silly)  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2005 8:54 am
Black Compact Briefcase
Black Catscratch Hat

There's two things  

Shadow - Dragon

Dangerous Lunatic

17,125 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500

Stryke

Omnipresent Loiterer

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2005 9:51 am
okay my list is:

any of the new sweaters
black catscratch pants
and one of the messenger bags

I have know idea how much any of those are and I'll be happy with anything I get since it will be given with love ^^  
Old Threads

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff