Welcome to Gaia! ::

Obituary Press RP Guild

Back to Guilds

A place for the semi-literate and literate role players out there! 

Tags: literate, role play, role playing, writing, fantasy 

Reply Character Storage
The Awakening Character Profiles

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alus Shar Plynnil

PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 5:18 pm
Character profiles to be posted here... obviously.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 6:06 pm
User Image

The One Who Wakes Them

Name: Moiriel Sighane, but you can call me Riel
Character Appearance: I'm a geek, but I don't wear glasses anymore, I have contacts. I'm rather skinny thanks to a high metabolism I never have to exercise! I'm naturally tan, sort of. I have a ball cap that I wear everywhere, it's green and says "I heart engineers". My short blonde hair is normally hiding beneath my cap, but you can see it underneath, my long bangs used to drive my parents insane. And Still do!
Abilities: I'm a major hacker, I hacked into the "factory's" main frame and found out everything there is to know about what goes on in there, it makes me sick! I'm also part Mage, so I was able to wake some of the experiments and make contact with them.
Strengths: Anything computer, video game, or Factory related.
Weaknesses: Uhm, sports, stale pizza (YUM!), and video games with tons of fighting and gore (suh-weet!)
History: Hah, nothing special. I was born and raised in Sylve, about a month after the Factory opened, one of my best friends and her family disappeared on a "tour" of the Factory and that's when I started trying to hack their computers. I had to know what really went on in there. I now know...
Other: Hmm... let's see, I can be slightly bi-polar at times, hyper and bubbly one moment then broody and thoughtful the next, you'll get used to it though!

Alus Shar Plynnil

thiswasdeletedyo

Questing Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 7:08 pm
User Image

An Experiment

Name: 01403-2
Race: Human
Character Appearance: Experiment 01403-2 started out as a pretty normal human girl. Black hair, lovely skin and dark eyes. But after the real work, she's covered in rags and looking rather sleep deprived. That's all thanks to the monster she becomes. Her experiment number and a bar code as well as a strange circular design that may have magical properties have been etched into her back in black ink, visible through the holes in her clothing.
Abilities: Incredible resilience in her human form is what she boasts as well as fast reflexes. In the other form, just as strong and deadly are those jaws, the monster's breath can eat away flesh.
Strengths: The fast recovery of most wounds and knock-downs.
Weaknesses: Some wounds cannot be healed as quickly. Eyesight isn't as good as it used to be nor is the experiment trained in fighting. In her other form, some things cannot be understood, so simple human sentences are best when speaking to the beast or you might find yourself at the end of those fangs.
History: 01403-2 was taken from a tour of the Factory, along with 01403-1 and 01403-3 who did not survive. 01403-2 was put into sleep because of other form's slow brain ability and dangerous strength.
Other: The object that has caught her attention is a tooth necklace.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 7:38 pm
User Image

An Experiment

Name: 01987-1
Race: Human
Pet name: 01324-4
Pet Picture: See char. Pic
Pet description : What creature he was before the experiment's can only be guessed at, perhaps a lizard of some sort he now resembles a small dragon.
Character Appearance: He's thin, with long hair that seemed to have been leached of color by the experimenting it's now a pale brown color. He has narrow pale green eyes and wears a strange ornate necklace that seems to have been unaffected by the liquid. On his arms are strange, identical black tattoo's.
Abilities: He can control plants and anything living that isn't a sentient being and can sense all things living and can tell what isn't living.
Strengths: He seems to have a slightly greater speed than the rest of the experiments. He's also very agile, able to get out of tight situations quickly.
Weaknesses: He is weaker then the rest of the experiments and will rely on his speed and agility in tough situations.
History: 01987-1 was taken off the streets by a scientist at the Factory. He has no family.
Other: Once he finds 01324-4 the mini-dragon forms some sort of telepathic link with him, through which he can send and receive thoughts, images, and feelings, thereby semi-controlling the creature. What catches his attention is a large, blue earring that seems to match his necklace.

Alus Shar Plynnil

Link2000
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 11:19 am
User Image

An Ex-Scientist Experiment

Name: Warren Jacobs
Race: Kanyl
Character Appearance: Warren's hair is a dark shade of black, resting lightly over a pair of dark blue eyes. These eyes no longer have their pupils that once allowed light into his world. His skin is pale, allowing his face to have a soft look to it. He often wears coats and nice shirts, but when he woke, he only had a set of wings covering his body. Where he got these wings is a mystery, to him. His form is even more slender than he remembered, and his voice is no longer working.
Abilities: Strong psychic abilities, pyrokinesis, and heightened awarness.
Strengths: Knowledge is probably his greatest, only true strength.
Weaknesses: Warren is both mute and blind. His physical strength is also low.
History: Dr. Jacobs was one of the top reaserchers within the facility. He was the only one who pushed for animal testing over human testing. He felt that testing on humans was immoral, especially against their will and without anticipated results. Everything they had done so far was random, not one experimented animal had the same reaction, maybe it was within the genes or something. Then his collegues turned him into a test subject when he was going to make their human testing public.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 8:45 pm
User Image

An Experiment

Name: 02011 -2
Race Avariel
Pet name: 08942-3
Pet Picture: 08942-3
Pet description 08942-3 seems to have been a normal panda at one point, but now he’s about the size of child’s teddy bear. His eyes are not the typical beady black. They actually shift in color instead due to a reaction from the tests and his chemical chamber. His fur somehow maintained their characteristic colors though the white might be just a little whiter. He also seems to have developed a utterly delightful British accent due to his experiments.
Character Appearance: 02011-2 is a small young lady, standing at about 5’1”. She is quite light and athletic beneath her soft, curvy appearance. Her once snow white hair seems to have suffered an interesting reaction to the green chemicals in her chamber. It now looks like some had dipped her locks into a rainbow. Her wings only seem to have suffered a bleaching effect, where the blue tips returned to white. 02011-2’s eyes are also different. Only one maintained the original stormy silver while the other, her right eye, has changed to a swirling and bright mix of aqua, green, and blue like the sea and has consumed the entire eye. Her back is also covered in swirls and ancient Avariel designs in a shade of tan that’s slightly darker than her skin color.
Abilities: 02011-2 is clairvoyant thanks to her aqua mix eye. She has the ability to heal others. She is also able to cleanse souls and heal them.
Strengths: She’s quick on her feet and with her fists. She is also quick in flight and is a very powerful healer.
Weaknesses: Her aqua eye doesn’t function like a normal eye. Her vision in that eye remains in darkness until she uses clairvoyance and then the vision in that eye clears temporarily. This ability doesn’t last for very long (about 3 minutes tops). She cannot heal herself and cannot use a lot of magic in one day unless she wishes to face possibly fatal consequences. Spiritual cleansing and spiritual healing are two abilities that can put her small body out for quite awhile. Using both consecutively would kill her.
History: 02011-2’s was taken into the facility with her twin sister, 02011-1. Unfortunately, her twin was a failed experiment and did not survive. Their parents are unbeknown of either girls’ whereabouts nor is 02011-2’s aware of theirs.
Other: 02011-2 was attracted to a gold ring anklet that matched the one on her other ankle and the bangles on her wrists.

Joanu

Joanu

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 8:47 pm
User Image

A Journalist [Bystander]

Name: James Bordin
Race Human
Character Appearance: James has shaggy dark brown hair, which only enhances the contrast between it and his pale skin. He is lean yet muscular though there seems to be a little cushion developing in the tummy area. Most of the time you’ll find a good amount of stubble on his chin since shaving never seems to be on the top of his priority list when he’s on an assignment. He hosts a tribal tattoo on his right shoulder.
Abilities: He’s really good at writing, typing really fast, investigating above and beyond any of the other lazy journalists at the paper he works at, and persuading--- anything to get a good and truthful story with all the facts. He has also done some mild hacking to unlock a few locked away files that are essential to his masterpieces.
Strengths: Computer word processing and net searching, talking to people and making connections, cards, finding a good bar and underground places to get good dirt.
Weaknesses: A good smoke, a good spot of whiskey, the ladies [of course], a good story, and the need to figure out what is going on at the facility.
History: James has been around Sylve for awhile, loving the juicy stories and career opportunity but hating the barely breathable air and grimy surroundings. During his years in the city, he’s made some friend, met some ladies, brought home some ladies, and became increasingly more curious of the events that seem to surround the suspicious facility in the city. There seemed to be increasing numbers of missing people not only in the city but in areas all over the world. Even some people he ran across in his days disappeared. What could be going on? That’s when James took it upon himself to investigate and let the public know. So far he hasn’t been caught… yet.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 8:01 pm
[ Message temporarily off-line ]  

ValentineNight
Captain

StickyHighFive

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 5:02 am
An Experiment

Name:01222
Race:Human
Pet name:Laui
Pet picture here:In character pic.
Pet description:While they were experimenting on me.They got an idea to take out my eye and moprth that aswell.They turned it into a creature with a body and wings.It is in the tube next to me.
Character Appearance: http://static4.animepaper.net/upload/thumbs/scans/D-GrayMan/[large][AnimePaper]scans_D-GrayMan_Toriki(0.9)__THISRES__186506.jpg
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Abilities:He can use Laui to see at night.But he also has speed and inhanced reflexes. But his biggest thing is his strengh control.He can change the lvl of from normal,high extremel.
Strengths:Night,Dark locations,Laui.
Weaknesses:His drinking problmes.
History:He was an x soilder.But was injured in battle and became crippled.His girlfreidn supported him but he couldnt take his new capabilites.So he volunteered for the experiment in hopes of getting his legs back in a sence.But as he was being experimnented on his girlfreind volunteered aswell.He did not know this.And when he awakes from his drug indused slumber he will not like what he sees.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 7:55 pm
User Image

An Experiment

Name: Leah Rune Noel (Rune)
Race: Varelia
Character Appearance: slightly underweight, flat-chested. Rune has very pale skin and her short black hair never seemed to grow much, but she likes it that way. Her eyes are a very beautiful dark brown, that if you aren't very close, they look black. She looks about 17.
Abilities: Can cause pain to people by looking at them.
Strengths: Sharp mind, darkness, night, being calm and focused, rain soothes her skin, though it is slightly rare due to polution.
Weaknesses: extremely sensitive skin, hurts anyone she is angry with if she gets extremely mad, sunlight,
History: Leah Rune always avoided her family and was very anti-social. She decided to go to a factory on a tour in order to avoid her demanding mother. She never came out and her mother was fine with it, but her friend, Darnell, was extremely lonely and depressed. He died of cancer not too long after Leah disappeared. They had feelings for eachother.
Other: number is 01742-1  

Dream of Rain

Shameless Genius

8,250 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Champion 300
Character Storage

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers