Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Safaia

Crew

Trickster

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 6:44 pm
As a reminder, no one is allowed in the lands without permission. This includes rogues and gods that are around for more than one passing encounter. As such, rogue breedings are not allowed, and all breedings must be between mated couples (on the cert) unless I have given you permission.

Also, when your male is mated to a female from a different clan, you should post for his clan to change. His last name (if he has one) will not change, just the clan.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2011 5:53 pm
Ecavi has been added as a co-owner! She's going to be helping out with updating the memberlist, as well as working on the pridal information with me. Please give her a warm welcome! heart  

Safaia

Crew

Trickster

Safaia

Crew

Trickster

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 11:28 am
exclaim For the month of January, everyone is welcome to do cross-over RPs with Jini-msemi members as they rest, recover, and plan for their trek into the mountains.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2014 5:48 pm
From this point on, Ela'wadiyi breedings will result in lions that have fewer tattoos. This change helps adjust for the loss of the juvenile stage and should make breedings easier to color, therefore making them easier to get. We all love full body tattoos, of course, but in the end I think we'd all rather see more Ela'wadiyi babies than more tattoos.

Cubs will have very few tattoos, adolescents will have a low-moderate amount, and adults will have at least (but never much more than) 50% coverage (focusing on their torso, tail and face).

There will be more information and examples available soon!  

Ecavi

Crew

Magical Apprentice

[IC] Ela'wadiyi Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas