Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fancy Pants and Top Hats

Back to Guilds

A roleplaying guild for literates who are a little goofy. 

Tags: role playing, relaxed, fancy, top hats, silly 

Reply OOC
Gods can haz OOC Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Amazon

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 10:29 pm
Word.

So. Just about all the characters are up for grabs and completely open to whatever interpretation you like.

Only thing is Hera and Zeus have a swanky penthouse in Manhattan.

Though Zeus probably has a couple houses on the side. sweatdrop

Oh, if you don't have time to make a profile or want to reserve a character, state it here please.

First come first serve. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 8:32 pm
Hee, it's back! <3 We've actually got a few of the originals in this guild, Lappy and Trashbat.

Eh, scratch that. It seems Trashbat's left us :<

Edit: I forgot the point here XD Think we should invite them?  

Felixitous
Captain

GigaForte
Crew

4,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 9:38 pm
I call Poseidon!  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 10:15 pm
Sure. If they come that's great, if they don't, ah well. What can you do?

Giga - Poseidon has been saved for ya.

...oh goodness, I've been spelling his name wrong. And have been for years. whee When I was really little I used to call him 'Posie-don' and I guess the spelling just stuck with me. I r smart.

In other news, I don't really know which character I want to play. Gany for sure, just because he's surprisingly interesting but other then that... enh, I don't really know. Right now I'm seeing which characters aren't taken and go from there xd  

Amazon

Miss Ennui

Benevolent Elder

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 11:51 pm
Hee! I was totally going to start a ancient-gods-living-in-modern-times RP, but I couldn't get the idea to work in RP format. Yours is much nicer, anyway.

Trying to write up a profile at this moment. smile

eta: This wouldn't happen to be at all influenced by "American Gods", would it?  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 7:11 am

I was in the original so if you start it up again can I have Artemis? I loved playing her.

And yeah, I think I included my two cents with American Gods and the whole, "no worshipers no powers."

Lappy

Amazon

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 10:26 am
Lol, what format? My 'let's wing it and see what happens' format? xd Yeah, I'm an awesome GM... xd

Oddly enough, no, this is not based on American Gods. The first incarnation of this came before I'd even heard of it. Of course I've read it now, but it's not really influenced in any way, really.

Lappy - I'll save Artemis for ya. But uh... yeah, it is being started up again. xd  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 11:04 am
Ares here! For all your bloodletting and warmongering needs!

haha, I only meant that my premise was a whole lot more complicated and convoluted. It was about a secret cult with superpowers that fought another secret cult with superpowers and they were all gods. Titans, actually. The main character was Hyperion. It was a comic. Is a comic. That I have since put on hiatus because I'm a lazy b***h.

And because I need to share, the description of Ares that I gave is an adaptation of a character from that comic - the titan Crieus, who is associated with the Ram and not at all related to Ares, but their temperaments fit and I wanted to use him. >///<

Here is what he looks like.

...*resists the urge to scuttle away like a crab*  

Miss Ennui

Benevolent Elder

Felixitous
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 1:10 pm
Ooh, that's neat. I did a bunch of drawings of Apollo way back when, but I didn't like them very much :B I should go dredge some of them up...  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 2:05 pm
New house rule: If you have pictures I demand to see them. Demand!  

Amazon

Miss Ennui

Benevolent Elder

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 7:14 pm
I feel this would be a good time to mention that once I get to know everyone's characters, I would be willing, nay, eager to draw then for people. Actually, you may not be able to stop me.

Nyerhe.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 8:01 pm
...Frau, we should do a collab, for srs.  

Felixitous
Captain

Miss Ennui

Benevolent Elder

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 1:10 am
Tyne Serapis
...Frau, we should do a collab, for srs.

I am totally for this idea. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 9:16 am
Yay! I'm jealous of your coloring and marker skills, by the way.  

Felixitous
Captain

Lappy

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 5:31 pm

I drew some sketches of Artemis back in the day when we first started the RP ... they're probably in my sketchbook somewhere but a digital version would be much better. :3

edit: Found some. lol. She looks like a hippy, really. A pretty hippy ... but still ...

OOC

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff