[SRP] Seitaru'kai and Al-Hattal

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Meepfur
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 2:03 pm
The Goddess of Justice lay not far from a small waterhole, dark wings fanned out to dry in the sun after her bath. Hidden by the purple cloth of her blindfold, her eyes were closed as she tilted her face up to the heat of the sun. Her wings and her blindfold were always the slowest parts of her to dry - not that her blindfold was actually a part of her, but it might as well have been, because she never removed it. Doing so would render her truly blind, and so was something to be avoided.

As she relaxed in the grass, Sei felt a little nudge of guilt at the back of her mind, but pushed it away for now. After a week of keeping watch in the Gods' Haven, hoping to find the God of Water, she'd needed to leave for just a little while. All the snow and ice, the stifling white of the place, was too much to stand for long periods of time. It may have been beautiful, but it made monotonous an understatement.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 2:12 pm
Al-Hattal was up to all his usual activities - travelling, keeping an eye out for pretty females, and being hot. He was really better off doing his wandering by night rather than by day, but he didn't meet nearly as many ladies that way! Particularly of the cheetah variety, which he'd been growing increasingly fond of lately. He'd always liked them, but he seemed to be meeting more than usual. Not that he had any real preference when it came to lion, leopard, or cheetah - he loved them all!

Although...he did have a very special fondness for goddesses, and here was one before him! She was unmistakable, with her wings spread out that way. He'd been headed to the waterhole for a drink, but a drink could wait!

At a polite distance away, he bowed and offered a friendly, "Good afternoon, my lady."

Meepfur
Vice Captain

Meepfur
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 2:17 pm
Hmm? Seitaru'kai was usually very aware of her surroundings, but in this isntance she was remiss. She'd let herself become preoccuppied with sunning herself - sunning herself, really! - and enjoying the feeling. Stupid. Not that she was ever likely to be in real danger, it was simply the principle of the matter. She was Justice; she should be watchful.

Outwardly, she showed no evidence of surprise or self-reprimand. Her tail twitched, and she turned her head to look at her visitor. "Good afternoon," she returned, followed by a vaguely impatient, "May I help you?"

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 2:32 pm
She was beautiful! Stunning! And very different from the other two goddesses he'd...gotten to know. They had been Swamps and Fire, and looked very much like their domains. But what goddess was this? White, black, and purple, with a blindfold and silver jewelry. The blindfold was a clue, certainly, but there was no particularly obvious conclusion.

"Help me?" Al-Hattal blinked, then shook his head and smiled. "Oh, no! I don't need any help, Lady." He was extra-respectful in addressing her, as this was a goddess he was dealing with. "I only saw you there, and could not help but notice you. My apologies if I've disturbed you somehow."

Meepfur
Vice Captain

Meepfur
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 2:40 pm
At least the male was polite - she had to give him at least a few points for that. And he was attractive, she supposed, as mortals went. A little on the large side, but well-proportioned, with a healthy mane and well-kept coat. Some might have considered him striking, thanks to his color: all black, right down to his eyes. Frankly, she thought he was a little plain, but she was a goddess. Most mortals were plain when you had deities to compare them to.

"I see." Sei continued to look him over, undecided as to how to go about this impromptu little meeting. "I was resting," she said eventually, giving him a moment to wonder if this disturbance might cost him something, "But it was nothing particularly important. Since you're here, I suppose I can make do with your company for awhile. What is your name, mortal?"

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 2:52 pm
Al-Hattal was a little anxious for a moment, when she let the fact that he'd disturbed her rest hang in the air, but gave no sign of it. Reacting poorly wouldn't help him to impress her at all, and impressing deities was an uphill battle in the first place. Not to mention risky! Who knew what any one of them could do to you? Kill you, certainly, or maybe turn you into something! He liked being a lion, thank you very much.

"I am Al-Hattal," he answered readily, with another deep bow. "Might I have the honor of your name, Lady?" He phrased himself carefully, not wanting to offend. She could very well choose not to tell him, and he would be okay with it if that were the case.

It wasn't as though he had a choice.

Meepfur
Vice Captain

Meepfur
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 2:56 pm
"Al-Hattal." She regarded him quietly for a moment, considering his request. She was not a particularly secretive goddess, and in fact didn't mind introducing herself...but he didn't need to know that. He was just a mortal distraction, as it were.

Not that she didn't care for mortals, but this one didn't need her at all. He was just curious, and maybe hoping for something more than a name from her. "Seitaru'kai," she said finally, "Justice."

"Tell me, Al-Hattal, do you often approach gods in such a manner?"

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 3:00 pm
Seitaru'kai - what a lovely name! While he had no idea what it actually meant, it certainly sounded like the name of a goddess. And she was Justice! Well, that certainly made sense, although when he thought about it, it was almost odd that she had no gray on her unless you counted the silver of her jewelry. After all, right and wrong wasn't always a black and white issue.

...but that was neither here nor there. "No," he admitted with a shake of his head, "Though I have known a few."

Meepfur
Vice Captain

Meepfur
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 3:03 pm
He'd known a few, had he? Curious not only as to whether or not that was to truth, and who those few were if he was being truthful, she tilted her head slightly. Most mortals wouldn't come across even one deity in their lifetime, unless they belonged to a pride with a patron god or goddess. For a mere rogue to know more than one was a little...uncommon.

"Is that so?" Sei sounded only mildly interested. "And who would those be?"

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 3:06 pm
He watched her weight his words, well aware that she was probably in doubt as to their validity. But, in this instance at least, Al-Hattal wasn't bragging about something that hadn't happened just to impress a pretty lady - it was true! "Mama Bwawa," he answered, "The Goddess of Swamps, and Kesara, Goddess of Fire."

"If I may be so bold, however, you are the most lovely, Lady Justice."

Meepfur
Vice Captain

Meepfur
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 3:11 pm
How interesting! "Mama Bwawa I know well, but Fire I have not been acquainted with. I must say, though, I'm surprised that you are unscathed, so far as I can tell. I would imagine that she is no...easy conquest."

Yes, she was fairly certain now that Al-Hattal was one of those roving males who spent his life going from female to female, though not in a harmful way. She would likely have heard of him, had that been the case. Sei took his compliment with a solemn nod, as though it were simply her due.

"I am afraid, my dear Al-Hattal," she said, rising and flexing her wings a little, "That I must cut our meeting short. I have duties to attend to."

With nothing further to say, and Tamu'dhihaka to look for, she disappeared back to the Haven.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 3:13 pm
Well now! No sooner had she stood, allowing him a much better look at her divine beauty, than she was gone! It was, he thought, a little rude, the way that gods could do that - not that he would ever say so. With a sigh and a shake of his head, he ventured to the water's edge for the drink he'd come for in the first place.

While they may not be as stunning, mortal females were so much easier - in every way!

Meepfur
Vice Captain

[IC] Rogue Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces