Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dragonheart Fortress

Back to Guilds

A sanctuary for videogamers and anime fans alike, but of course anyone else is welcome too 

Tags: games, anime, manga, roleplay, tech 

Reply Roleplaying - come here to roleplay or arrange private RP's
High School Role-Play Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TheCoolestNerdd

Romantic Prophet

7,100 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 8:15 am
Thank you to the person who suggested it (can't remember your name sorry T-T)
Before we begin to join you must state your role-plays in this form...
(If you disagree just shout)

Name:
Clique / Label (Emo, Prep etc..):
Physical Features:
Personality:
Additional Info:  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 8:26 am
Name: Da-ku~
Subjects Taken: ICT, Graphic Design, Triple Science, Game Design
Clique / Label (Emo, Prep etc..): Emo-Geek
Physical Features: Tall, Long flowing coat, All in black, short spiked black hair, dark green eyes and a hidden face due to the large tophat type hat on head
Personality: Mysterious, Helpful, Gentlemen-like
Additional Info: Very smart B-grade average, bullied alot but takes no notice, shy but if you get to know me i am very chatty~  

TheCoolestNerdd

Romantic Prophet

7,100 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Befriended 100

Benny-Dragonheart
Captain

Original Lunatic

13,250 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 10:04 am
Name: Benny Cresendo.
Subjects Taken: Computing. Electronics. History.
Clique / Label (Emo, Prep etc..): Comp nerd. Geek. Rocker. Emo.
Physical Features: Not tall, but not very short. Average build. Medium-long length blonde hair. Green eyes.
Personality: Kind and helpful. Shy, but curious nature. Somewhat enigmatic.
Additional Info: Smart dumb person. Bullied a lot, but soldiers on. Quiet, but will always be there to listen.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 12:43 pm
Name: Onyx
Subjects Taken: Photography, Marine Science, Spanish, Art biggrin
Clique / Label (Emo, Prep etc..): ....hm... Scene-ish neutral
Physical Features: Long, blond hair with purple and blue streaks. Is usually seen in skinny jeans, band tee's, neon shirts, or v-necks, and red flats.
Personality: Mysterious but, Crazy, Bubbly, Happy, Weird, Excited, Somewhat Outgoing... Not usually annoying...
Additional Info: Likes emo or skater boys. hates preps/pops... and mean people. Likes llamas... dramallama Fav color: Dark... vampiric purple >.<. Fav food: candy/chocolate. Fav flower: Black rose mrgreen
o 3o

thespeckledfreckle

Fashionable Streaker

7,100 Points
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Clambake 200
  • Profitable 100

fakeaccountone

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 2:38 pm
Name:Lucian Redvik
Subjects Taken~Photography, French, Theatre Arts, math
Clique / Label~ Scene/emo
Physical Features: Long black hair with dark purple streaks in it, wears a lot of black and neon colours, skinny jeans or skirts, high top shoes and a lot of band Ts or colourful neon coloured Ts. She's tall ish with high cheek bones and nearly flawless perfect skin. She's also really pale and skinny.
Personality biggrin ark and mysterious, happy at times but rarely. She keeps to herself most of the time, she's quiet and sh but once you get to know her she's gently and sweet and fun-loving.
Additional Info: She loves candy, her favorite colour is scarlet and, hates prepy people and preps all together, she's protective over her friends and will kick anyones a** if they harm them.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 7:51 am
X_Forgotten_Lost_Soul_X
Name:Lucian Redvik

Lucian is my name! Darn! You got it first! Alright.. im using another name.

Name: Lucifer Darius Moore
Subjects Taken~ Photography, Music, Science, Maths, English Literature
Clique / Label~ The 'Other'
Physical Features: Fit, tall, dark brown hair over eyes, green eyes, olive toned skin with freckles.
Personality: Doesnt give up too easily, is quiet but says things when he has something to say, confident, loving, caring, tempered, impatient, bubbly etc..
Additional Info: Hates the sand and salt water so he hates beaches basically, his skin is weak to the sun, he likes to watch films and go in the pool, he likes to play guitar, write, read and draw, and loves to take walks and be with his friends.  

iinsanely Sane

TheCoolestNerdd

Romantic Prophet

7,100 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 1:04 pm
Let the games begin...  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 3:43 pm
oh oh!!! me too!!!
Name: Phiara
Clique: Loner-Geek
Subjects: Drama, Music, English, Art (but not that good at it).
Description: Medium height, pale-ish skin, black hair with green blue and purple streaks, bright green eyes. Always wears long black coat and her hands are strapped in black leather up to her elbows.
Personality: Finds it hard to make friends and talks little. Also has some rather drastic mood swings.
Additional Info: Father sent her to the high school because he no longer wants her. And just don't piss her off. ^.^  

Claivern

thespeckledfreckle

Fashionable Streaker

7,100 Points
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Clambake 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 6:50 pm
I guess I'll start.P:
Onyx ran up to her new school, excited to meet new people...maybe even a special someone she can call her love.
She looked around and noticed how unusually empty it was.
"Hmm, am I too early?"She said looking at her watch. "Nope..." She said sitting on a nearby bench."I'll wait here I guess."
o 3o

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 9:46 pm
Benny casually strolls in looking around every other second, up from his DS screen. "Hmm.. Where are we supposed to go anyway?" He shuts his DS into sleep mode, walks further into the new place and shudders a lil. "I hate new schools.."

He turns the corner, and sees a girl off in the distance.. Looks surprised for a moment.. "Wonder if she knows anything.. Gah, Why am I talking to myself?!" He sighs, then approaches the girl on the bench. "Um.. Um.. Hi, I'm new here.."

Benny-Dragonheart
Captain

Original Lunatic

13,250 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Lavish Tipper 200

thespeckledfreckle

Fashionable Streaker

7,100 Points
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Clambake 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 6:19 pm
She looks up from her notebook. "Oh! Hello! Im Onyx." She said holding her hand out. "Im new too...I think because it's a new school most people will be new." She said with a wink. She put her notebook in her bag and looked around. Maybe more people were coming...
o 3o

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 2:05 am
Da-ku strolled in and sighed, nobody was here.... Maybe it's for the best, he pulled his hat down and walked aimlessly until he colided with a boy and a girl "Sorry!" He muttered before pulling up his hat "You two new here aswell?" He asked  

TheCoolestNerdd

Romantic Prophet

7,100 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Befriended 100

Benny-Dragonheart
Captain

Original Lunatic

13,250 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 12:03 pm
Handshakes firmly, but not too firm. "It's Benny by the way" He cracks a smile and says "You may be right.." then lets go of her hand and giggles.

Wah.. He sighs and looks the guy in the eyes.. "Mmhm.. and you are?"

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 2:58 pm
"Name's Da-ku kid, yourself" He smiled and tipped his hat "and who's the fine young lady here?"  

TheCoolestNerdd

Romantic Prophet

7,100 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Befriended 100

Benny-Dragonheart
Captain

Original Lunatic

13,250 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 10:26 am
"I'm Benny, this is.. Onyx" Benny pauses for a moment, looking at Da-Ku.. Scratches head, thinking.. "I'm sure I know this guy"  
Roleplaying - come here to roleplay or arrange private RP's

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff