Welcome to Gaia! ::

The City of Gold!!!

Back to Guilds

we have toast, zombies, killer squirrils, and enough awesomeness for all! 

Tags: gold, random, manga, naruto, black butler 

Reply TCG ANYTHING THAT HAS 2 DO WITH COWZ OR FUDGE
FLYING COWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

l Mei l

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 10:44 am
What do you think would happen if cows could fly?

My Opinion: RAINING MILK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 1:49 pm
ya!!! that would be cool!!! WOO!!!  

Blood_Splattered_Rose2

Felix Avis

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 6:28 pm
FLYING COWS EATING GIANT FUDGE...
oh yum...
fudge and a cup of milk...
too bad me no have fudge... crying stressed crying  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 10:02 am
lol smile but a bad thing can come of this too. if bird poo comes raining down and makes a mess, imagine cow poo raining down..............................  

l Mei l

sponge223

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 11:36 pm
howz about cowz etin fudge  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 9:52 am
falling cows!

what comes up...comes back down  

blue tear dada

HANDSOMEMAN1

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 2:05 pm
color=red]
this is for sale and i would like 40000 gold and this guild is yours

for the rest of the day and tommaro i am going to putt the fee price at 1 gold and this is the best deal yet join join join join join join join join
join join join join join join join join join join join join join join join join
join join join join join join join join join join join join join join join join
join join join joinjoin join join join join join join join join join join join join join join join join join join join join join join join join join join join
im thinking of a number from 1-2000 wat is it send it to me with a 200 gold worth present and if u get it right u will win a 10000 gold worth present

answer this poll question!!!!!!!!! Announcement: [ Poll ] new guild
hurry!!!!! if u have a cool avatar then join my new guild is the best way to show off ur avatars and it is easy and fun. it is 1000 to show off ur avatar alot so u have to go to the trade center and trade it to me. it is only 100 to join the guild or something and when u get in u have to go to the trade center and give me 500 gold to partisapate in the guild or to show it off a lot it is only 4500 morer to really show it off but i have to inspeck the avatar to see if it belongs on the forum list or the front cover is the best it could. the top rated avatar will be on the front cover all the time night or day and i will have a contest to see how has the best avatars stiles, details, and looks..........

***we r putting the guild for sale and we r selling it for 200000 u can chip in with friend to get this guild or u can trade us mostly collectiables on gaia to join and become vice caption. any qustions contact miniman63 or eagleflames4***
***Games***
we r going to have a game every 2 weeks.

giving free gold away after 1 million join. the amount is 50000 to 5 members every time 1 million join and it will be worth it!!!!!!!!!!!!! when someone join they need to donate at least 100 gold to my and the vice captions guild so donate and whoever does not donate 100 by the end of july will get ban but however already have donated dont bother. we also sponcer g-team we already have 2 g-team members ಠ_ಠ Also we sponcor neko avatars for more info go to the neko forum.. the frist person too have a full g-team ranger suit and become a neko at the same time gets to be promoted to the crew team the cheapest place to buy the g-team suits r the macketplace and it they have more over the shop price then go to the shop and buy that part of it there. for the neko suit we buy them at the macvket place under rusfus cosplay and these r not sold in stores at the time. contact miniman63 when u have boughten all of the things and i will make sure u have all the on ur body at that point... on week days the amount of money for the entry fee is 700 and for on the weekends it is 999 because more come on week days then weekends.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 2:00 am
there would b milkshakes rainin from th sky nd wed hav tomilk th cows from helicopters  

broken-wings-of-love

monkey eat socks

8,400 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 3:09 pm
what would happen if a platypus and a cow matidda.k.a had sex question  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 9:42 pm
OMG THAT WOULD BE AWESOME RAINING MILK KEWL
AWW MAN THAT STUPID COW STOLE MY FUDGE BAR
STUPID COW THAT BAR WAS 10 DOLLARS evil
NO NO NO DONT DROP MY 10 DOLLAR FUDGE BAR
ON THAT DANG HOBO NO DONT EAT IT AFTER IT FELL IN
THE TIOLET SOMEONE JUST CRAPPED IN THERE MAN THAT
FREAKIN SUCKS OKAY SO LETS REVIEW
i paid 10 dollars for a fudge bar
some flying cow made it rain milk and he stole my fudge bar
then da cow dropped it on hobo then it fell into da tiolet
den the hobo ate it after it fell into da heehee POTTY dat someone just craped in  

I8TheCookieMan

Professional Shapeshifter

TCG ANYTHING THAT HAS 2 DO WITH COWZ OR FUDGE

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces