Welcome to Gaia! ::

Anime Ninja Guild

Back to Guilds

A fun, random guild filled with Pokemon, Anime, and Naruto lovers! 

Tags: Pokemon, Naruto, Anime, roleplay, Randomness 

Reply Roleplaying
Five Years. TIME SKIP. Open Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Head_in_the_Clouds123

1,850 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 11:34 pm
Welcome all.Again.
Now you would think you would know the story of the girl who lived in the pub ,but couldn't leave.You are mistaken.The family of the pub grew ,and even when nobody noticed the children of the 'family' even visited.But all the drunk parties and serious moments all must come to an end.Kira the cursed girl was granted another opportunity and even though it was hard leaving her home...She did.And she tasted freedom.Who am I ? I am merely a narrator telling their stories.My name? ...wouldn't you like to know.

Kira leaves the pub and as time passes so does Erica and then Damian. Kira finds her mother and lives with her for a while and Erica goes back to her home and Damian for some stupid reason joins the army. The village where Kira's mother lives is super boring so she goes back to the pub and there's this other kid, but he's not really important right now cause he has amnesia.After some Time Damian also returns ,and both him and Kira fall madly in love. { heheh....xDD}

IF your wondering.Prince Seth had returned to the pub in fact he came back just because he knew he had left Colly for to long.The relationship between them is still hard to say at the moment.But they both left the pub eventually and returned to Seth's kingdom.They are now preparing to get married in the fall.Though the plans go on and off as their relationship roller coasters.

The strangers.Or to be exact Patrick, Daniel, Molly,Isabella,and Dakota mysteriously vanished.Patrick had fallen ill for one strange reason and they all had to leave.But none of them said goodbye.Except Patrick did leave something in Kira's room.It was a note that read " thank you. ~Mother " .

{ I'm going to make something up just PM if you want me to change it }

As for Kirara she wanted to stay ,but as people left she decided it was the right thing for her to leave as well.So Kirara and her sister returned to their kingdom.They found a time of peace as the war between the main kingdoms settled for the time being.They are currently raising their own sheep farm in the country.But they are really training just in case of the struck of battle.

Jacob watched as his crush left ,and he to also left the pub a few days after Seth and Colly did so.He hopes to return to steal Erica's heart away ,but finds great enjoyment in battling during work. { I don't know.}

All the rules are the same EXCEPT.If your Character isn't at least 2 months old you are not prohibited into the Roleplay.When your character in the original Mystical pub is 2 months old you may ask me to be placed in the roleplay.If you don't understand PM me.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 1:27 pm
Rules

1. Post your profiles here, and then I'll delete the post once I have the information.

2. Keep it pg-13, TOS and all...

3. Fights are encouraged. If you want, you can cut someones arm off (or cut it off yourself...if you're crazy...) but ask permission to kill.

4. You can have multiple characters

5. If you have job ideas then let me know.

6. If you just want to rp here for a few hours (or minutes), and not come back, that's fine but don't bother making a profile.

7. Semi-Literate. Meaning NO TEXT TALK and more then one sentence.Also use "" for talking ,but don't use ** for actions.

8. Enjoy your stay! ^_^

Head_in_the_Clouds123

1,850 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Head_in_the_Clouds123

1,850 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 1:52 pm
Profiles.
Just redo your character with this Profile.
Or if you need to make a new character use this.

[color=purple][size=11]Username:
Picture:
Name:
Sex:
Personality:
Background/history:
Room number:
Weapons: (optional)
Powers: (optional)
Other: [/size][/color]

Day

Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Sunday Saturday

Weather

Cloudy/ Sunny/ Rainy /Windy /Cold/ Mellow

Time

1:00 /2:00 /3:00/4:00/5:00/6:00/7:00/8:00/9:00/10:00/11:00/12:00

AM /PM

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 2:22 pm
Accepted.

Username: XxXSuicide Is PainlessXxX
Picture: User Image
Name: Kira
Sex: Female
Race: Witch
Personality: After leaving and returning to the pub, her personality has lightened up a bit to how it was before she was trapped in the pub, but her sarcastic indifferent self comes out occasionaly.
Background: When Kira was a baby, she was thrown off a cliff into a portal to hell. A witch found her and raised her. Kira was raised thinking the witch was her mother until she was sixteen. Once she found out the truth, Kira left her home to find her real mother. After a year of hopeless searching, a spell was put on her that confined her to the pub. After years of calling the dingy old place her residence, she found the secret of her escape and left. A year later, she returned to the pub and to her old friends to find that home was were she was all along.
Room number: Room 1
Weapons: An enchanted scythe and daggers
Powers: Witchcraft

Username:XxXSuicide Is PainlessXxX
Name: Erica
Sex: Female
Race: fairy/healer
Personality: bubbly, outgoing, a bit of a klutz, book-smart
Background: Erica's parents were very rich. She led the perfect life and got whatever she desired but her mansion still didn't seem like home. With the help of a friend, she went behind her parents backs and learned healing powers and left her home, seeking adventure. She left the pub after many years of fun and adventure there.
Room Number: none
Weapons: none
Powers: magicalness of nature
Other: she has a pet rabbit named Mochi.

Username:XxXSuicide Is PainlessXxX
Name: Damian
Sex: Male
Race: human
Personality: Damian is a silly guy but his time spent in the army scarred him. He tries not to let the scars show but they do occasionaly.
Background: Damian lived a happy childhood in a small house not too far from the pub with his parents. When the war started, Damian's father left to fight. Two years later, his mother died of an illness. Poor young Damian, left alone, had to learn to fend for himself. One day as a teenager, he came across a pub and has returned there every day since. After years of returning there, he stopped coming back partialy because Kira had left and joined the army. He was discharged for two shots to his liver and returned to the pub to find Kira was already back.
Weapons: His Bare fists

Username: XxXSuicide Is PainlessXxX
Picutre: User Image
Name: Lex [Or at least that's what he thinks it is]
Sex: Male
Race: Vampire [Cause we all need one of these xD]
Personality: Very quiet, dull
Background/history: To make it simple, Lex has a bad case of amnesia. He woke up one day on the floor of the first room of the Magical Dragon Pub and Inn not knowing who he was or how he got there. When he rummaged through his pockets, all he found was a coin with strange markings on it, a pocket knife, a bow tie and a scribbled out letter. All that was legible was the names. It was addressed to a woman named Maria from a man named Lex. Knowing he was male, he could do nothing but assume "Lex" was his name.
Room number: He sleeps in the bar
Weapons: Pocket knife
Powers: Vampire-like powers. He doesn't quite know how to use them though.
Other: For an unexplainable reaon, [probably the amnesia] he will assume you aren't talking to him unless you say his name first.

Picture:

xXx
Name:
Kanda.
Sex:
I am Male.
Race:
Shifter.Though he is mostly Human so he can't change into much.
Personality:
Kanda is an intelligent fellow with something always up his sleeve.He is kind hearted and knows when the best times are to get serious.Though he's basically gentle out going person.
History:
Kanda grew up in a small town located in Princess Colly's Kingdom he lived a normal life for a boy ,but a harsh one for a shifter.Being his parents first child they went through enough.None of his family members were ever shifters.So his 'father' wondered why his son was this.He soon found out that his wife had an affair and he was born because of it.Day after day his mother would get hit because of his ability.So when he reached age sixteen.He told his mother he would become a traveling merchant and maybe your life can be straightened out.And that's what he did.He hasn't been back since.
Merchant.
Room number:
I sleep in my horse drawn carriage.
Weapon:
I suppose he does have his rifle ,but he also has his fist.
Powers:
A shifter.But only certain things.
Other.
He was born with white hair because when he was born he shifted in a white Persian kitten.And when he changed back his hair never changed color.

Username: pokemongirl11
Name: Kirara
Sex: female
Race: transormer
Personality: happy peppy but older but she still gets all girly
Background/history: after leaving the pub she went home to rule with her sister but she feels sad after leaving
Room number: um i cant really remeber
Weapons: her dog protects her
Powers: she can transform into anything now
Other: she has more courage

Username: pokemongirl1
Name: Johnathan but call him Johnny
Sex: male
Race: dog
Personality: happy but every now and then he has flash backs
Background/history: when he was a boy he was captured at a bio lab and was turned into a dog and as his mate was giving birth he was murdered and was reincarnated into his mates puppy and was joined back with kirara
Room number: same room as kirara
Weapons: his sword but he barely uses it
Powers: he can make powers come out of his sword
Other:he usually in his dog form but he loves his human form but sometimes when he doesnt realize it he acts like a dog new character sorda

Username:
H_I_T_C123
Picture:
User Image
Name:
I go by Patrick!
Sex:
Male.
Race:
...He's human.But I did inherit magical powers.
Personality:
Patrick at a young age was headstrong and always try's to proves he's strong ,but on the inside he's actually quite the kindhearted person.though he does have bi polar moments and freaks out a lot.
Background/history:
You'll have to read to find out.
WHY THE HELL SHOULD I TELL YOU.
Room number:
I'm training to be strong so i'll stay in a tree.
Weapons:
My mother says I should have weapons.But I keep a pocket knife my father gave me.
Powers:
He's a witch.So I suppose he's Magical
Other:

Username:
H_I_T_C123
Picture:
User Image
Name:
Daniel.
Sex:
I am Male.
Race:
Human though I have Fairy blood in me...and ..
Personality:
He is above average child and extremely cold shouldered mostly to Patrick though.Daniel like the other Daniel is very proper and isn't much of a fun guy to be around.He mostly cares about nothing....
Background/history:
I can't tell you.
Running away with Patrick and Dakota.
Room number:
What ever you like.
Weapons:
Nothing. I have no use for weapons
Powers:
I prefer to keep my power confidential.
Other:

Picture:
User Image
Name:
Daniel: I'll speak for her.
Dakota.
Sex:
She is Female.
Race:
Dakota is a Pure Neko I think...
Personality:
uh....Dakota is quite a shy and quiet person she is very straight forward and also very bi polar.trust me I've seen her in action..
History:
Just like myself I can't give this out
Weapons:
Not that i know of
Powers:
Same here.

Name: Jacobe
Sex: male
Race: his dad was a shadow elf and i=his mom was human so he doesnt have pointed ears
Personality: common
Background/history:after leaving he had more time to wark so he got promoted to creating antidotes for deases
Room number: watever i get
Weapons: (optional)
Powers:controls darkness but strangly more (optional)
Other:

Name: Angel
Race: she is an angel elf
Personality: she protects random ppl because she was born this way but she is mad lots off the time
Background/history: Zeus finally chose her destany
Room number: whatevers
Weapons: her wings
powers: she can control light and fly
Other: she is the daughter of zeus  

Head_in_the_Clouds123

1,850 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Anxiety Incarnate
Vice Captain

IRL Cat

14,600 Points
  • Over Easy 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 2:22 pm
[I'm apologizing right now for being dramatic and corny, but I think it is necessary. Be prepared for groans people!]
Lex was sitting on the chair behind the bar at the Magical Dragon Pub and Inn. He was facing the wall, bouncing a small rubber ball against it and catching it again, just missing the window every time. It was something he seemed to enjoy; repetitive tasks like bouncing a ball or flipping a coin. Well, he wouldn't know. Lex's intense case of amnesia caused him to forget even emotions, which might make him feel frustrated if he remembered what fustration was.

"Lex, could you please stop that? I'm sorry, it's annoying." Lex, poor boy. He's so silent all the time. it's like his mind is completely empty. Kira wondered if she was like that when she sat behind that bar. Kira's life was doing fine. Better than fine actually. More like fantastic. Her mother wasn't the only thing she found. She found a place to belong. She found happiness. Not to mention the best guy in the world. She looked up at him. He was looking in a random direction with a serious expression on his face, like he was thinking of something horrid, disturbing. Kira absolutely loved it. She sat up and gave him a kiss on the cheek.

Damian's frightening daydream was interrupted when he felt the soft warm touch of Kira's lips on his cheek. It was like a spell from a fairytale. Only the kiss from his true love could bring him out of his trance. He smiled at her. It was like that was all he could do those days. Smile and laugh. The flashbacks were the worst, and so was the constant guilt he held, but other than that he was happy all the time. Damian never was able to determine if his father was really still alive or not, but it was like he didn't really care anymore. He was too busy enjoying life. Every day he woke up excited. He couldn't wait to spend the day with her. Every night he fell asleep waiting for day to come. He couldn't wait to spend his life with her. He couldn't think of a time when he felt happier.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 3:48 pm
Kanda patted his horses on the back before walking around to the door of his carriage.It was quite traditional carriage.The ones with doors and such.Not very pleasant for a traveling merchant.But he had nothing to sell so it was alright.Opening the door.He poked his head through " ready my darling Erica." he said, of course joking around.He chuckled.HE had been traveling with her for some quite time now.And their relationship was great.They deeply cared for each other.  

Head_in_the_Clouds123

1,850 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Anxiety Incarnate
Vice Captain

IRL Cat

14,600 Points
  • Over Easy 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 4:07 pm
Erica giggled nervously at the joke. Truth be told, she wasn't exactly ready to be back at the pub. She had been gone for a couple years now and she was excited to be back of course but nervous as well. She hadn't completely forgiven Damian for what he said before she left and she didn't even know if anyone would be in there. It had been quite a while since she last was at the Mystical Dragon Pub and Inn. She stepped down the steps of the carriage and walked to the door. She was about to touch the handle when she quickly turned around. "Kanda I don't know if I can do this," she quickly said with a concerned expression."maybe we should just go back..."  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 4:14 pm
Kanda was closing the Carriage door when she walked to the door and turned to her concerned expression and confused comment." You'll be fine I'm sure they will be excited to see you." he said, walking over to her with his friendly childish smile.Patting her on the head he chuckled " It's not like your going alone .I'm here as well." he continued,reaching to the handle of the door." Just smile and say Hello." he added, with a friendly wink.Opening the wooden door you could hear the sounds of the rusty hinges. Once opened he took his place and stood behind Erica and waved " Hello! heart ".  

Head_in_the_Clouds123

1,850 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Anxiety Incarnate
Vice Captain

IRL Cat

14,600 Points
  • Over Easy 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 4:53 pm
Kira turned to the doorway and smiled politely at the man in the doorway. There was no curse binding her to say any stupid speech to him but she liked to do it anyway. "Hello, and welcome to the Mystical Dragon...Pub...and......" she trailed off, thinking she saw someone behind the man. "Erica...?"

Erica peeked from behind Kanda and smiled bashfully. She waggled her fingers at Kira. "Uhh...hi..." Erica nervously said.

Kira grinned. "Erica!" She shouted, excitedly. "Get over here!"

Erica slowly walked over to where Kira was. Was this Kira? Erica couldn't tell. She sure looked like Kira. But her hair looked a little weird. And she sounded so happy, not like normal Kira emotion.

Kira stood up and hugged Erica tightly. "How have you been? I missed you."

Erica was still confused. It wasn't like Kira to hug either. "Uhh I've been fine. I uhh missed you too."

Kira cocked her head. Something was wrong. "Erica, are you okay?"

"What? Oh yeah. I'm fine."

"Erica, this is Kira. Your friend. I know when something is up."

Oh. So it was Kira. "It's nothing. You're just throwing me off with all this happy. Are you okay?"

Kira laughed. "That's cause I am happy."

"That's weird"

"Yeah, I know." Kira laughed again.

Erica joined Kira in her laughter. She then remembered Kanda was still standing at the doorway. "Oh! Kira this is Kanda. Kanda, this is Kira." Erica said, ignoring Damian.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 4:57 pm
sits in window looking at the clouds

"u no u could go back i can take care of everything"
(this is like the only time she will be talking)

"are u sure sister"

"of course now get packing"

"thank u"
hugs sister than gets her stuff ready
"i shall bring them presents"
packs presents in another bag
"come Johny lets get going"
goes outside and puts the luggage in her bug car and then her dog gets in the car as well and then set for the pub

yoohoofairy
Captain

Hilarious Friend

7,750 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Happy Birthday! 100

yoohoofairy
Captain

Hilarious Friend

7,750 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 5:09 pm
Name: Hikari
Race: fairy
Personality: always on the bright side
Background/history: after everyone left she dessided to live in the cave that she was found in
Room number: whats the number for cave
Weapons: her light sord
Powers: she controls light
Other:

wakes up hearing ppl
"they r back blaugh "

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 5:27 pm
pokemongirl11

Name: Hikari
Race: fairy
Personality: always on the bright side
Background/history: after everyone left she dessided to live in the cave that she was found in
Room number: whats the number for cave
Weapons: her light sord
Powers: she controls light
Other:

wakes up hearing ppl
"they r back blaugh "

{ I will accept Hikari I suppose but please read the rules.I said Semi lit meaning atleast one sentence.]  

Head_in_the_Clouds123

1,850 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Head_in_the_Clouds123

1,850 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 5:50 pm
Kanda gave another wave and then held his hand out to kira as he followed behind Erica." Nice to meet cha Miss Kira." he said, with his happy smile.It looks like Erica was going to be fine after all.Well he hoped she would." Perhaps I should get a room" he thought,as he continued to looked out at them.Kanda was currently wearing a white button up t-shirt and and a pair of jeans.His hair was of course tied up with a red ribbon...  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff