Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Back to Guilds

Educational, Respectful and Responsible Paganism. Don't worry, we'll teach you how. 

Tags: Pagan, Wicca, Paganism, Witchcraft, Witch 

Reply Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center
Hey Everyone! Read This. Yes, that means you! *update*

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

maenad nuri
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 7:45 pm
11/7: I am about to start a couple of weeks of resounding ridiculousness at work due to a software changeover effecting the ENTIRE Bank, and people don't seem to pay any attention to their mail, email, website, corporate letters, etc....

I am in the process of finding wording to describe this guild as a place where our privileges don't protect us here from being called on and being pro-equality. (and yes, I am doing research for my pagan and privilege topic) but in the meantime, I want to lay in a few thoughts.

If someone calls you on your privilege, be it male, cis, hetero, race, class, able, really what have you in the great scheme of the kyriarchy, your job is to do a few things:
A. Shut up and step back, breath.
B. Familarize with the concept of privilege. If you don't have that familiarity, you can do so Here
C. Listen to the other side. Don't just hear, but actually listen.
D. Then you can respond.

Likewise, if you call people on their s**t, its not required, but if you have a website that you can link them to to explain why it was a problem, I would appreciate it.

Again, please PM a crew member or myself (I will have some free time, after all) if you have any concerns.

Hey Everyone!

We've gotten a lot of new people lately, thanks to the change in guild categories. This is awesome.

Here's the remembering: We are a Rehabilitation Guild. Don't be dicks. Don't gang up on people if they say something that you think is wrong.

To new people: We are direct, blunt, and we believe in taking apart posts and providing evidence/reasoning for beliefs. This is not impolite or rude or trolling, particularly if someone asks you for a cite or a "why do you think" . If you have a problem with a guild member, please contact me.

Have fun!  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 7:59 pm
maenad nuri
Don't gang up on people if they say something that you think is wrong.
Still get to point out the errors though.

Also, remember PathWays is not a Subforum for general "Looking for Information on X!" ninja  

TeaDidikai

maenad nuri
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 8:01 pm
TeaDidikai
maenad nuri

Also, remember PathWays is not a Subforum for general "Looking for Information on X!" ninja

Agreed on both.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 6:03 pm
maenad nuri
TeaDidikai
maenad nuri

Agreed on both.

We really hsould add what pathways is.

Pathways is a forum for individuals who have a solid path to lay out information and answer questions.  

Deoridhe
Crew

Fashionable Fairy

11,650 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Elocutionist 200

TeaDidikai

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 9:05 pm
Deoridhe
maenad nuri
TeaDidikai
maenad nuri

Agreed on both.

We really hsould add what pathways is.

Pathways is a forum for individuals who have a solid path to lay out information and answer questions.
Small correction. It's about personal paths. If a person's path is that of the seeker, they're welcome to write about their seeking and where they are now.  
Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games