[PRP] Candy Heart & Terentia Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Perky Persocom

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 4:52 pm
User Image

Why was her heart so random? she did not want a man in her life. It would just cause her nothing but endless problems but she still found her best friend was slowly becoming more; she knew this could not be the fact she knew it. There was no escaping it. She did not want to escape it. Although she had to. There was no way if she did go in a relationship with her friend that she was going to stay pure. If she was going to relax the rules and be with a man, she knew the next thing would lead to children. It would be her own fault she knew Jerem would never mention it, it would be her. She knew herself to well. That would destroy her career as a priestess. Something she has has her heart set on for a very very long time. She knew when she took her vows of what she was giving up. She never questioned them until now. It was not fair. She was not acting rational. More like a love struck teenager. Then again thats what she was, still a young mare. Still new to this world. So maybe in time the struggle would not be so great.

The angeni gracefully made her way through the forest and looked around at all the beauty around her. It was a warm day and she decided to bask in the sun light, she could not do for too long though or her white fur would sure burn. It kept her cool but she had always been delicate that's why she spent so much time in the mountains. Not only was it her own but it was always cool and most of the time filled with snow. She laid down on the long green grass and looked up at the bright sky. She found a nice little field to relax today. It was nice and the song of the birds where dancing in her ears she closed her black eyes and smiled taking a deep breathe. A gentle breeze flying past her long silky hair.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 5:04 pm
User Image
The day was perfect. Not too hot, not too cold, the perfect balance between sun and wind. Candy Heart smiled brightly as she trotted towards the meadow she so loved to listen to the music of nature in. If she found an adventure or a new friend, today would be the ideal day for it. No longer one to shy away from life, Candy welcomed the surprises and deviation to plans that came with being a wandering soul. You never knew what would happen from one moment to the next, so it was best to enjoy things as they came. Or so her two-legger often said. To be fair, the pink mare was no expert in that area. Chuckling to herself, she stopped short when she noticed another Soquili there. Being the thoughtful type, she cleared her throat so that the mare would not be startled.  

Yuuka Kurokawa

Romantic Elder

8,625 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250

Perky Persocom

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 5:20 pm
Terentia was still thinking, she kept going over thoughts in her mind again and again until finally her thought stream was suddenly stopped by a near by sound. She opened her pale eye lids and turned her head to see the other mare who had just come into view. Putting a soft smile on her face she rose and turned to face her giving her a polite bow and then looking at her. She was a very bright mare. Very vibrant a quality that Terentia herself did not have. Under her ribbon she was plain white. Mixed with a little black and blue. A few blonde streaks.

"Hello there. I am sorry am I interrupting?" She asked and tilted her head slightly hoping that was not the case she hated being in peoples way. She kept the soft smile on her face her voice complementing it perfectly. She tilted her head some more. A little like a owl as she began to study the mare in more detail. She noticed she was wearing some feather that she had seen around a lot in these lands. She had always wondered where they kept coming from but had never known someone with them enough before, but what the heck.

"May I ask where you got your jewellery?" she asked in wonder.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 5:28 pm
The pink mare returned the smile and gave a dip of her head, causing her mane to bob. "My name is Candy Heart and you're not interrupting anything." She was a friendly mare and enjoyed speaking to strangers. When her jewelery was noticed, Candy fairly glowed. "My two-legger took me to this place where they do it for us. The other two-legger was very kind. She gave me an apple afterward." She stopped and tilted her head to the left a bit. "Did you want some perhaps?"  

Yuuka Kurokawa

Romantic Elder

8,625 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250

Perky Persocom

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 5:51 pm
Terentia smiled at the mare's friendly nature. She was still trying to trust people even after her horrible experience but she found it hard. She would like some however the fact was she was a little scared going places with strangers. The mare seemed nice although so did that stallion. All though she knew she was going to have to try.

"My name is Terentia. Please tall me Tere for short everyone calls me it." she smiled giving the mare another bow out of respect. She thought if she really wanted to get any it seemed a little vein. Then again it would show her as part of these lands if she started wearing there items. Also it would give her a reason to test how damaged her trust was.... who was she kidding she knew the real reason why she would want some.... it was for Jerem. She thought maybe he would notice her more. It was childish. She still was one really some times she needed to remember that and more so. She had grown up way too quickly.

"Hmm... I have never tried an apple before. I would like some however... I have seen them a lot I am just not too sure though. Does it hurt?" She asked trying to come up with a reason not to. She did not think she had a justified reason for it. Maybe she was just scared.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 12:56 pm
Candy thought for a moment before deciding that being honest might be for the best. "It stung a little with the earring, but it went away after a few moments. It wasn't too bad at all." She put her left front hoof forward to show her Terentia the bracelet there, "These didn't hurt at all. The kind of jingle when you walk too so it's a rather pretty sound."

She could tell the other mare was feeling uncertain. "Would you like to go see it? I wouldn't mind keeping you company," she offered in a kind voice. "It might be less frightening that way."

Yuuka Kurokawa

Romantic Elder

8,625 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250

Perky Persocom

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 5:02 pm
Terentia nodded hearing the other mare talk. She did not have to get anything although she was curious. Just going there to look around would not hurt right? she thought before closing her eyes and looking at the ground bowing her head. Should she just go for it stop thinking into things too much and just go with what she wanted to do. It would not hurt right? She wondered before she looked back at the pink mare putting a smile on her face. "I would love to go and take a look if you will take me." She smiled softly and nodded before she stepped forward to be a little closer to the other mare.

There were pretty. Very pretty indeed maybe if she was lucky she would go through to get some done, no one was going to judge her afterall or so she hoped. Even so it would make her look more like she was from these lands. Give her a taste into the culture and fashion a little more. She wanted to be accepted so it seemed like a good idea. At the same time Jeremiel might like them. He was not one to notice these things so it was just out of pure curiousty that she wanted to know if he would notice them on her. If he payed that much attention.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 5:20 pm
Candy smiled with delight and pranced in place. This was wonderful! She had a new mare friend and they were going to the two-legger's trading post. This could be considered their first adventure!

The pink mare giggled and let out a whinny, then started to trot out of the meadow in the direction of the trading post. She asked a question so they could hold a conversation to pass the time while walking, "Are there many others in your herd?"

She knew that there were some Soquili who were by themselves and some who were part of a massive herd. She herself had a smaller herd and was actually part of another that belonged to her adopted family as well.

Yuuka Kurokawa

Romantic Elder

8,625 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250

Perky Persocom

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 5:43 pm
Terentia smiled when her herd was mentioned. She nodded as she walked next to the mare in a elegant stride her lon hair blowing in the wind. "I was apart of a herd called the Imp's once. My mother was the alpha. However I am no longer a part of that herd, my best friend is starting one with him in charge I has sworn my loyalty to him when it starts up." she stated she had no idea at all who he was going to run the herd with. Because she was his oldest friend deep down she had always thought she was going to lead it with him. However he would proberbly do that with his mate... if he ever got one... the thought saddened her.

Then he came out of her dream state and looked at the other mare once again. "Hmm how about you? she asked and smiled politly bowing her head slightly as she walked. Then her attnetion went up to the sky and the birds still her attention was on the other. She looked back at her thinking it was rude not to give her, her full attnetion.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 6:03 pm
Candy smiled and nodded at what the white angeni mare said. "I'm sure you two will do a wonderful job." Before there was a chance to be corrected Candy answered Terentia's question about her herd. "I'm a part of two herds. My original one has only three while the other has the members of my adopted family. Perhaps you know of them. My brother Akuba, his children, their mother, and his cousin along with her mate I believe." She had a soft look on her face as she spoke of both her herds. She loved them all dearly.
"Is there anyone special in your life?" She asked because when she had mentioned her best friend, there had been a sparkle in her eyes. Candy smiled inwardly. She had already guessed the answer, but she wanted to hear for herself.

Yuuka Kurokawa

Romantic Elder

8,625 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250

Perky Persocom

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 3:17 pm
Terentia laughed at her question.

"I am sorry to say. No one special will ever be in my life. My only love is for the spirits. Although lets say forbidden fruit might be tempting me at the moment. I am sure the dedication to my position as a priestess will triumph over some childish feelings."

She stated to her each word sounding colder than the other. She wanted Jeremiel so much. It was stupid he is all she thought of. It was a test she was sure. However she did not know if she was winning or not. She kept away for most part although every so often she did something to send him a signal even though she did not mean to. It was more of a spur of the moment thing that she regretted after... was this what this was? She wondered then decided to change her thoughts. She just needed to relax.

"How about you?"

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 3:40 pm
Candy snorted at what Terentia said, but decided to let it go unchallenged. If that was how the angeni mare truly felt Candy was not one to try and change her mind. At the question being turned on her, she blushed and fidgeted. She pawed at the ground with a hoof and cleared her throat, "Well, umm...I suppose I do, but it's sort of complicated."  

Yuuka Kurokawa

Romantic Elder

8,625 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250

Perky Persocom

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 3:59 pm
"Oh. Really. I wish the best of luck with you on your endeavour. Love is a beautiful thing and I am sure you will find out happy ending."

She smiled and nodded before she looked around for a moment or two to see if they were getting any closer to this place. She knew humans well. In fact on the odd occasion she became one herself. Flicking her mane and looking back across the valley she looked at the mare once again, she wondered if maybe she could ask about a few things.

"Well. How do you know if he likes you back?"

She asked out of impulse there was no trouble in asking right?

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 6:28 pm
Candy hesitated as she thought it over. How did she know for sure? "Well he's said so for one thing. When we do things he asks what I like to do or I'll ask what he likes." She looked at the white mare thoughtfully, "You don't know for sure do you?" She asked the question gently, keeping any hint of accusation or scorn out of it. She wanted to help. It was her nature.  

Yuuka Kurokawa

Romantic Elder

8,625 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250

Perky Persocom

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 3:27 pm
"Hmm. But knowing things like that could just mean friendship." She stated with a small smile looking at the floor half thinking. Then she looked back at her when she asked her question. She was sure. She was so sure. She knew Jeremiel had feeling for her. She knew she returned them. She also knew what she was and her place in this world.

"Hmm. I am sure of what I am. I am sure of my place in this world and I knew bring with someone would ruin all that I know. So... I know at the end of the day. That sometimes you can not always have what you want. I actually envy those who can. Though I have something better. My faith."
She smiled.

"Are we almost there?"

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas