Cog Wirl [Cowgirl] | Jeanemon

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

East Liqueurs In
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 8:47 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2011 3:19 pm
Harp  

Jeanemon

Jeanemon

PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2011 3:20 pm
DARP  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2011 3:21 pm
Lust Equate Sin

. 25th July 2009 .
Max/x/well may be feeling emo, but the show must go on because he did her up half a month ago already - and a pretty girl like this would cheer anyone up! Yee-haw.

Just scroll down to the Mini-Events post [Page 1 Post 9] to lasso home this bonny prize.

While you're on your way there, do check out the adorable new fanart we've just had the pleasure of adding to our album...and it seems whether or not Time is cross with you, it'll still fly by...

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

...as our dear Ann and Dare should have just discovered.

Jeanemon

Jeanemon

PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2011 3:29 pm
Apparently this is where me saying 'fail and barf' started.

Jeanemon
FAIL AND BARF MAXX FAIL AND BARF.

IT HAD TO BE BETWEEN COWGIRLS AND HORSES.

Name: Cog Wirl
Personality: This little Cowgirl has always been 'one of the guys'. Her humor style is a bit raunchy at times, and she's not exactly a perfect little belle. Some may call her over the top, but she doesn't care about any of that. Wirl is herself, and that's all she wants to be.

Prompt: Maxwell is feeling decidedly gloomy about HQ, given the increasing lack of customers and the way few of his creations ever seem to pop by anymore – he's even having thoughts of shutting up shop and going back down to the lab home. Just in time for this chipper little lady to lasso her way in and cheer him up! How does she go about doing this?

"Well, a lapdance is so much beeeeeta when the strippah is cryin'~"

Some cowpokes sang sad songs about love and whatnot. But Wirl had always liked the faux-country tones of the Bloodhound Gang's 'A lapdance is better'. What could she say? Wirl was a right fine girl, though her taste in music always left something to be desired, unless one had the same tastes as her.

"Yeah a lapdance is so much beeeeeta when the strippah is cryin'~"

Being the petite little cowpoke she was, Wirl was having some trouble putting up her wonderful handmade signs at a height that tall folk would be able to see them at. She'd wait around and bager a tall-folk, always gettin' the most wonderful flustered looks directed at her little yellow person, and they'd usually be right kind enough to put up her signs.

"Well it give me such a thrill~ When she grinds me against her will~"

The signs for C*cktails, however, were right easy to put up. As easy as fallin' off a log! Yessir, was easier than catchin' cattle or wranglin' horses by a mile!

Wirl had noticed Maxx bein' all sad, almost as sad as a long tailed cat in a room full of rockin' chairs. Bein' the newest one of his 'creations', Wirl had taken it upon herself to get him bein' in a right fine mood again. The signs up top read as such:

"HEY LADIES
ARE YOU PRETTIER THAN A MESS OF SPECKLED PUPPIES?
SINGLE LADIES NIGHT, 8-10
DRESS TO IMPRESS!"
Followed by the address of the place.

Because, after all, what would make Maxx happier than a bunch of pretty girlthings all around, dressed real pretty? Nothing! At least not in her mind. The smaller signs she put around Hytech, and the blocks around it.

"C*CKTAILS OF THE WORLD
IT'S BEEN TOO LONG SINCE YA'LL BEEN HOME.
PARTY AT MAXX'S PLACE.
FOOD WILL BE SUPPLIED.
POOL IS OPEN.
COME MEET YOUR KIN!"

When she was done hanging her signs, Wirl whistled through her teeth and started back home.

"Yeah a lapdance is so much beeeeeta when the strippah is cryin~"

PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2011 3:34 pm
HyTech - Maxwell
Apologies to those waiting about 9 hours ago - yes, like thy said, it often takes us a while for C*cktail because I am generally a lazy bugger I do apologise. But hay - thanks for proving me wrong re: lack of interest! It's very nice to know, and I had great fun looking through the entries. A very difficult, tumultuous decision, but I have to say that the entry that made me laugh uproariously that I often do not because it is unsightly behaviour is....Jeanemon's. I don't know how you did it, Jeane, and here we are, conclusive proof that it is not fail and barf.

So congratulations, Jeanemon, on winning the Cowgirl!

But thank you all muchly, for being kind to me, and entering for this girl - now named Cog Wirl. I hope you'll love her as much as I do and Jeane will [yes Jeane?].

In the meantime, I guess I'm a fibber your soothing attempts worked, because next month there will be a C*cktail, that is specifically tailored to a certain period in August because something important on this side of the globe happens in August. And that means it'll be quite soon. And in preparation for that, some of you might like to know that the next one will be an auction, because of how complicated this C*cktail is important this occasion is. Have fun speculating, and have fun watching our lil' cowgirl grow too!

On a side note... ::pats the Kitsu:: neutral

Jeanemon

Jeanemon

PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2011 3:40 pm
Lust Equate Sin

. 7th August 2009 .
A very special auction for a very special day - you won't want to miss this once-in-a-lifetime SINGAPORE SLING!

With eight - count them - ingredients, and three garnishes, this lovely lady is loaded with the works...
and her child stage [not pictured here] is like nothing you've ever seen here before!

Scroll down to the Mini-Events post [Page 1 Post 9] to bid for her affections - before this offer expires on Singapore's National Day: the 9th of August.
Hurry, before time runs out!

...but where have all our swizzlers gone...?

http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/breedable-changing-pets/c-cktail-hq-moved-to-new-thread/t.48061115_3241/  
C*cktail Directory | Certificate Threads/RP Journals

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games