Welcome to Gaia! ::

♥Rainbow Prism Shards♥

Back to Guilds

The colorful place to have fun and make friends! Different new people! Meet new friends! PG-13 content only. (C) Copyright Rainbow Inc. 

Tags: Rainbow, cool, everyone, pg-13, funstuff 

Reply ♥Rainbow Prism Shards♥
Special Announcements Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xXx Lexi Beach Girl xXx
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 12:03 pm
User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Click on my sig to join the fun!
7/31/2009 Fri.

Introducing the newest way to find out what's going on in the guild! Introducing The Rainbow Buzz, our great newsletter.* By subscribing before the deadline for the first issue, you will earn 100 gold for each issue you receive! The deadline ends on September 1st, so don't wait! PM the Vice Captain to receive the first copy on September 1st! Inside it includes:

-Book reviews
-The scoop on crew activity
-The newest guild updates
-Movie Reviews
-Ways to win
-Recommendations
-Gaia Arena story must-reads
-And more!

On the second column of each newsletter you will see what you can win. You can become a writer for two articles on the newsletter, and a raffle will also be held, giving someone 1,000 gold!!! One newsletter will come out every 1-2 weeks, depending on guild activity. Read on, and we hope you like it! You may unsubscribe at any time you wish.

Don't miss this incredible offer! You'll be sure to flip out! So sign up NOW!

*It doesn't sound as good because I made this announcement in the old guild, but all the posts were deleted so I couldn't remember.

bump ^^
User Image

User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 12:08 pm
User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Click on my sig to join the fun!
Subscriber List:

-Skluzy

bump ^^
User Image

User Image  

xXx Lexi Beach Girl xXx
Crew

Skluzy
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 5:44 pm
Special Announcement:
8/24/09

This is for all crew members. As the guild grows it slowly becomes more and more work for SparkleBloom21 and me.
It is starting to get to be to much so we will begin assigning jobs to crew members.

And the numbers (?/? [the ? stands for a number) beside the jobs show how many people can take the jobs (right side of "/") and how many people are assigned to the job (left side of "/").

You can take 2 jobs if you wish. The number of jobs you can take will expand as more business brews up here.

Jobs Available!
News letter article(s) [reporter] *0/5*
Resident Artist- (Makes banners and other art for the guild) *0/2*
Monitors - Looks around the forums to see if anyone is not following the rules *0/3*
Patrol Person* - Makes sure everyone is active *1/2*

Crew Members Jobs!
AF_is_Magic- Member Watch List (Patrol Person)
Abbey Rhode- none yet.

*Crew Member job only.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 5:51 pm
Hey Everyone,

I know things have been stressful with Sparkles account getting hacked again.
But I want to remind everyone why we are on gaia.
Maybe you joined because of friends, or boardem. But, Were still all here to
Have FUN.

With that in mind, lets make sure we make this a fun environment for everyone.

Skluzy
Captain

xXxLunaStarxXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 6:02 pm
Newsletter Announcement

Delay in Newsletter
I have mentioned everyone will get The Rainbow Buzz, but we have problems. There will be a delay. Newsletters will be given out this Saturday/Sunday. Thanks for being part of Rainbow Prism Shards!  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 6:06 pm
xXx-Vampires Girl-xXx
Newsletter Announcement

Delay in Newsletter
I have mentioned everyone will get The Rainbow Buzz, but we have problems. There will be a delay. Newsletters will be given out this Saturday/Sunday. Thanks for being part of Rainbow Prism Shards!

Delay? What are the problems? Do you want help.

Oh and yay, I am the last person to post in every thread. YAY!  

Skluzy
Captain

xXxLunaStarxXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 6:08 pm
Just like I was. Here, I'll let you post since I'm logging off. Enjoy!

There is a delay because I'm sending the newsletters via PM and I haven't uploaded them to Photobucket yet. And I need to convert them to a PNG file.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 6:09 pm
xXx-Vampires Girl-xXx
Just like I was. Here, I'll let you post since I'm logging off. Enjoy!

There is a delay because I'm sending the newsletters via PM and I haven't uploaded them to Photobucket yet. And I need to convert them to a PNG file.

cool beans. totally have to delete the last few posts.
I am breaking my own rules  

Skluzy
Captain

xXxLunaStarxXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 7:53 pm
I have uploaded our newsletter!

It will be given out in advance. These papers will be passed out this week, and be sure to read every single detail of it! PM me or Skluzy to cancel your free subscription.

Non-members, you may subscribe to the newsletter as well, with only a 10-gold fee for each newsletter. We require this because we need to earn more money for the guild. We are donating all the newsletter fees, and I repeat, all, to the guild treasury. Thanks! Just simply PM one or the other (names written above) in order to subscribe. You don't have to join our guild. This is a great thing to do if your join request was turned down. Have fun! >.<  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 6:17 pm
Super!!!
Fundraising Spree!

Sparkle: Guess what?
Gaian: Uh...what?
Sparkle: We're having a Super!!! Fundraising Spree!
Gaian: Eh, okay. What do you do?
Sparkle: You dig out your inventory for stuff you don't want. Trade the things to the Captain or Vice Captain, who will put up your junk for sale.
Gaian: So...I just trade in my trash, bugs and flowers?
Sparkle: Heck, oh no, no, no. It could also be your old avatar clothes or whatever. It doesn't have to be just things you get from Gaia Towns.
Gaian: Go on.
Sparkle: You can also help buy donating gold to the guild from the home page. And anything you sell you will get credit for. 50% of gold from sales will be directed to the person who gave it. Everything else goes to the guild. You can also sell your art, avatars, etc. Just post an avatar pricing topic with your username in the topic.
Gaian: But why do we have to raise money? People can donate if they want to.
Sparkle: It's because we have to pay for every announcement topic we make now. The gold is deducted from the guild treasury, the place where people donate. And oh yeah, you can also make advertising banners and stuff like that for signatures, including the URL to the guild. You will get paid 100 gold for each person that joins. As I said earlier, sales you make will include you getting 50% of the gold, which means you actually get 50 gold instead. The other 50 gold goes to the guild treasury.
Gaian: Uh...okay! Let's get started right away! What are you waiting for?
-------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for reading this interview that tells about our new fundraising program that will never end! If you have any questions, PM the Captain or Vice Captain.  

xXxLunaStarxXx
Vice Captain

xXxLunaStarxXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 8:22 pm
Second Postponing of Newsletter

We're very sorry we haven't been doing our guild work lately, we'll try to fix this problem. I'm too busy with school, as I publish the newsletter. I hope this delay in publishing will be fixed soon. I'll make sure at least one issue gets published before the end of September.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 9:45 pm
My friend Amensu Saje would be AWESOME for being one of your Crew or Vice Captains. Just PM him and ask him what he'd like to do and let him know whats available.  

GADMS Funds

♥Rainbow Prism Shards♥

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces