Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official WWE Guild

Back to Guilds

Tags: The WWE, Wrestling, Entertainment, Raw/ECW, Smackdown 

Reply The Main Forum
John Cena Deserve to be champion!!!!!!!!! Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you a cena hater?
Yes,hate his a** so much!!!!
43%
 43%  [ 10 ]
No,He Has the will of a Champion!!!!
56%
 56%  [ 13 ]
Total Votes : 23

Generation Prince

7,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 6:43 am
All of you who are randy orton fan he is a loser he needs his two boyfriends to help him. What kind of champion can't defend his title by himself. Unlike like cena he is a true champion what more do you want from him hustle,Loyalty,Respect. Nobody has nothing on him. And for all the people who want other people to be the wwe champion john cena Knock their a** off. To all the people who are cena hater he's more of a man than You!!!!!!  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 9:34 pm
sounds like your a cena worshiper dude cenas over rated so is undertaker triple h etc..and orton is ok not the best but hes ok besides you shouldnt get involved in wwe so much dude little kids get involved like that are you 9 yrs old our younger  

KharmaCharger

Generation Prince

7,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 6:51 am
Can somebody give me 5 reason how cena is overated.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 8:50 am
Generation Prince
All of you who are randy orton fan he is a loser he needs his two boyfriends to help him. What kind of champion can't defend his title by himself. Unlike like cena he is a true champion what more do you want from him hustle,Loyalty,Respect. Nobody has nothing on him. And for all the people who want other people to be the wwe champion john cena Knock their a** off. To all the people who are cena hater he's more of a man than You!!!!!!

cena rock and he is awsome in the moves he plays in!!! cena for champion!  

Xx Lumaria xX

Xx Lumaria xX

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 8:52 am
MC white_angel_of_death
sounds like your a cena worshiper dude cenas over rated so is undertaker triple h etc..and orton is ok not the best but hes ok besides you shouldnt get involved in wwe so much dude little kids get involved like that are you 9 yrs old our younger

oh shut up im a cena,DX,HBK,'taker,ect fan and if u don't like it then -doses cena's u can't see me- U can't C me!  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 12:17 pm
Generation Prince

he is not overrated  

Xx Lumaria xX

Gibby4

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 2:19 pm
Generation Prince

Well Cena himself is not "overrated", but the creative and booking teams that are telling him what to say and do are certainly making it that way, so i'll give you five ways that they're making him look overrated.

Note: The following represent 90-95% of Cena's matches and camera time. There are a few exceptions from time to time.

1. They place him in main events and number one contender's matches without a proper reason.
2. They make him squash mid card wrestlers thereby making his opponents look weaker than they should.
3. His "PG era" look and attitude appeal mainly to children
4. When he faces main event caliber wrestlers he is often dominated on only to get the surprise win from out of nowhere.
5. Lately they've had him suck up to the higher authority figures on Raw thereby tarnishing his more rebellious character from years back.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 8:50 pm
...Honestly I'm not gonna go their too easy.  

Nakamura Stark

blackfable12

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 12:43 pm
UM im gonna be honest ok? i dont hate john cena but i dont nececerily like him either. he iss certainly not the best wrestler, i mean come on we have john morrison, finly, batista, mark henry,big show, i mean there is just too many. so i dfinately disagree with ur opinion.get the facts straight.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 8:10 am
blackfable12
UM im gonna be honest ok? i dont hate john cena but i dont nececerily like him either. he iss certainly not the best wrestler, i mean come on we have john morrison, finly, batista, mark henry,big show, i mean there is just too many. so i dfinately disagree with ur opinion.get the facts straight.

U know john cena can take any wrestlers  

Generation Prince

7,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Lyte Crest

5,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 11:11 am

Cena isnt the only one thats deserved to become WWE Champion
So does Ttriple H but Randy is gonna be WWE Champion for along time becuz of legacy and plus he cant win witout them anyway  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 11:22 am
Prince of Saiyans- Vegeta

So does Ttriple H but Randy is gonna be WWE Champion for along time becuz of legacy and plus he cant win witout them anyway

JOHN CENA IS BETTER THAN ANYBODY U NEED TO GET THAT  

Generation Prince

7,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Xx Lumaria xX

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 3:45 pm
Generation Prince
Prince of Saiyans- Vegeta

JOHN CENA IS BETTER THAN ANYBODY U NEED TO GET THAT

cena rocks  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 7:27 pm
One thing I will say, it has been a while since Cena has held a championship. Here is what I think. Have him become a heel. Have him compete for some of the lower titles. Like US Championship or Intercontinental Championship. And then have him lose it to someone else, and then boost him up again, but keep him heel.  

Suppressed-Demon

Generation Prince

7,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 7:44 am
Suppressed-Demon
One thing I will say, it has been a while since Cena has held a championship. Here is what I think. Have him become a heel. Have him compete for some of the lower titles. Like US Championship or Intercontinental Championship. And then have him lose it to someone else, and then boost him up again, but keep him heel.

WHHHHHHHHHHHHHAT THE Hell!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THAT IS NOT THE CODE JOHN CENA LIVE BY.  
The Main Forum

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff