[PRP] Insanity and curiosity (Deception and Kimera ) DONE

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Devil NightShade
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 9:21 pm
Rhea's Reila might appear in this rp too.

I will get the rest of em later xDDD
RP
Kimera: You never know what the minds eye can or cannot see. They're always watching, ready to scratch at your flesh and feed on your soul. *she lightly rubs the tip of her muzzle on one of the thorns before jerking her head back.* And what's this I hear? You have those inner demons whispering in your ears as well? *A small cut was on her nose, but it didn't bother her. She enjoyed pain. Bringing her tongue out she licked the rim of it, grinning up at Deception.*

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 9:29 pm
User Image

Watches her quietly ear flicking as she talks "The mind's eye may see much ... but it can't see a creatures heart .. how brittle, dried up, or non existent that heart may be ." His tail flicked lazily and he cocked a brow when she scratched her muzzle against the thorns, and he couldn't help but think she was a strange strange creature.

He cocked a brow at her next question "Don't we all have our own voices and inner demon? A creature that screams for the utter destruction of our mind ... to turn us into raving fool hardy, food obsessed, dim whits like Skinwalkers?" He cocked his head to the side watching her with his wild glowing eyes a slow maniacal grin spreading across his features.  

Devil NightShade
Crew

Kiara Lime

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 12:57 pm
User Image
( Will change her link out once she's tagged and Rhes is more than welcomed to join it X3 )

"Skinwalkers, I've not crossed a path as such, but I'll be sure to be more weary of their presences. Aren't we insane enough, we don't need any further insanity dragging us to the far abyss that gnaws at out flesh and bones. " Kimera was referring more to her inner voices as she spoke. She knew she wasn't in the right mind but she refused to believe it.

"It does make me curious." She placed on hoof in from of the other, her tail curling around her leg some. Glancing down she pondered. Maybe this beast was a bit like her, then shook her head. Her eyes followed from his front hoofs up to his wings, then strait to his horns. Soon meeting his eyes. "What bothers you the most?" Her eyebrow started to raise as she just notices the glow from his eyes. 'How could he see with no pupils?!' She thought to herself, 'A strange beast indeed.'

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 4:29 pm
He chuckled "you would do well to avoid their kind, even the strongest can have a hard time defending themselves against some of their ilk. Some of them have become weaklings as well though .. so I guess it depends on what skinwalker you meet .." he craned his head to the side ears swiveling as he idly wondered what skinwalker meat tasted like. He snickered to himself his wings flexing and his tail curling around one leg.

He watched her as she looked him up and down and didn't hide the fact that he studied her too. He first noticed her wings, slightly transparent like his grandmother, mother, and one of his sister's wings. But the rest of her looked all Kirin, interesting indeed. He cocked his head when she spoke again "what bothers me is acting like something I'm not ... I can meander among the lessers, bite back my bile and complement the pretty ones .... but all I want to do is slide my fangs into their coat and rip off bits of their flesh, savor their fear as they die slowly. Yet that is my game, passed down from my mother." He cackled, his silvery white eyes wild as his own inner insanity made their glow even brighter for a moment.  

Devil NightShade
Crew

Kiara Lime

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 7:54 am
Her lip curled with delight, She knew all to well the taste of flesh and longed for it once again, but her other self keeps holding her back from that taste she longed for. "The taste, they are best when they are young, so tender, sweet and succulent." She referred to foals as she licked her mussel.

"You have great taste in the delicacy of life. I admire that. As for these walkers of sorts, I'll keep in mind to steer clear of the filth." Her wings stretched before folding back against her scales. 'Maybe this male could be a great ally.' She thought to herself as she slowly made her way around him, checking out all of his features. "If you don't mind, I think I just might keep you around. You know,..." She looked down at the thorns around his neck then back towards his gaze. "..just in case I come across these walkers."

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 6:03 pm
Deception arched his neck to peer down at her as she circled him. He was large, easily 15 hands with a thick dappled brown leathery hide. He flicked his tail back and forth, careful not to run the thick appendage against the curved spikes on his hind hocks. He wasn't to worried about her circling him as he turned his head away, she was smaller than he and for the moment didn't seem inclined to attack him.

He snorted loudly when he heard the comment about keeping him around and his head snapped back towards the female a black eyebrow raised. He wasn't used to the mares like this, bold and unafraid of his bulk and height.

His ears flicked "you think you can put a leash on me female?" His tone was teasing but serious at the same time. Of course he wouldn't mind at all adding her as a conquest, she was interesting, wild, and extremely beautiful in her own way, but he refused to have it on another being's terms.  

Devil NightShade
Crew

Kiara Lime

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 6:10 pm
"A leash, on you?" She started to chuckle, "And why would I dare to do such when I could just stalk you every now and then." She teased back.

She couldn't help but shake her head with amusement, the curls of her orange mane bouncing lightly as she did before she turned around and looked back at him. "That's unless you don't want me to stay around."

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 6:28 pm
He sneered at her and puffed his chest "and what smart mare wouldn't want to put a leash on me to keep me around... if I would allow it." He chuckled deep in his chest at her stalking comment.

Pupil-less eyes followed the bright shimmer of her mane as she tossed it and the way it fluttered against her coat and scales. He almost licked his lips as testosterone welled up in his body. He would love to have her -now- but he didn't want to just take the mare.

His lips curled back in a sneer and he stepped towards her as she turned to walk away. He moved towards her "as if I'd want a radiant creature like you to walk away just yet." He snickered his crazy snicker at her as he stepped forward to follow.  

Devil NightShade
Crew

Kiara Lime

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 6:50 pm
Looking away from him she couldn't help but have a soft giggle to her tone.

Glancing over her shoulder, she loved his reaction to her. "So you'd allow me to put a leash on you, but for how long?" She enjoyed his complements most, especially when she knew herself how lovely she was. She didn't work so hard on keeping her body looking nice for nothing.

"Is there something on your mind, or are you just looking because you can probably see your own reflection in my scales?"

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 7:38 pm
His tail swayed back and forth as he considered her words for a brief moment "weeell, maybe not leash me .. but never said I'd be adverse to some stalking." He slithered up beside her and brushed the spade of his tail down one of her hind legs.

He chuckled again "If I told you what was on my mind, those pretty little ears might burn. Though I don't mind starring at your scales either." He gave her a devilish smile and his eyes seemed to glow brighter.  

Devil NightShade
Crew

Kiara Lime

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 4:57 pm
Glancing down at her leg as he moved his tail against her leg she couldn't help but smirk. "Then I'll be sure to stalk you every chance I get."

Moving her head down to the tip of his tail, she nipped it playfully. "My ears would burn? Well if you knew what went though my mind your red marking would spread till your whole body turned red."

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 7:09 am
Deception's tail snapped back and forth after the momentary caress, he smirked devilishly at the mare "we shall see if you can keep up with me dear", his teasing sneer even made it to the glowing eyes for a brief moment.

"Is that so?" He brushed his muzzle and fangs close to her ear, voice deep and husky. "We could put that to the test ... the action is far better than the words." He purred again, he'd decided already that this mare would bare him foals no matter the lies and deceit he had to use to get what he wanted.  

Devil NightShade
Crew

Kiara Lime

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 7:17 am
"The question is, can you keep up with me." She couldn't help but respond in a seductive manner towards him. For she wanted just as much as everything he wanted from her in return.

"I'll take you on that test, you just lead the way." She couldn't help but brush her wings and scales across his side, an endearing smile when his breath touched her skin.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 7:25 am
Deception smirked "you haven't seen me work yet darling." He stretched his wings over her sides, brushing the sharp tips down her sides. "I look forward to it sweety," he brushed his fangs down her neck again and lengthened his stride slightly

Deception whipped his tail back and forth and took a slight lead, knowing of a cave nearby where they could finish this little pact .. of sorts.

He lead her deep into the cave where their games wouldn't be disturbed.

The End.  

Devil NightShade
Crew

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas