Welcome to Gaia! ::

BBG ( Big Booty Guild)

Back to Guilds

A place where the best booty grabbin aquariums are, a place to give trade aquarium goods, and a place to give and get taps, oh and have FUN! 

Tags: booty grab, aquarium, fish, gold, friends 

Reply BBG - Big Booty Guild
Donating To The BBG!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Did this help you to know where to donate?
  yes, thank you.
  I still have no clue?
View Results

BBG - Booty
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 11:54 am
Well that little box that says donate on the guild home page, well just pretend like that is not there. That box just gives your gold to our sub forums and we don't need that much gold. ( every sub forum costs 2500. we have 81913. that's enough to get 32 more sub forums and we really don't need that many. ) So if you wish to donate gold for contests or give aways then donate that to me, the BBG mule account. Also any items that you wish to donate so that they may be distributed to other members ( such as hermit cats.) can also be donated to this account. That is all so please no more donations to the guild box on the home page, because that can only get us more sub forums which at the moment we do not need. Thank you and I hope to be receiving donations soon.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 6:27 pm
kewl!!  

Sexyfoxx44

Ninja Uchiha-Itachi97

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 7:46 pm
I understand  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 4:30 pm
The guild account can be used to send Guild Announcements now, too, right? So that 80K doesn't have to go to waste. mrgreen  

Feevil
Crew

Liberal Lunatic

BBG - Big Booty Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas