Welcome to Gaia! ::

Taline Manor Vampire Coven

Back to Guilds

Once a roleplay, now a guild that offers so much more... Enter if you dare! 

Tags: vampire, coven, roleplay, manor, vamp 

Reply Roleplay
Area 6 Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 742 743 744 745 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ryeder

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 8:39 am
Good has failed, and Evil is now running rampant, with no one fighting against it. No one seems to mind, as long as they're left alone. Here, in the town called Area 6, murders, rapes, rebellions, it all happens. Life in Area 6 is hard, but can be rewarding if you play your cards right. How will you survive? Will you make a rebellion and take over the town? Will you become one of the few people that try to keep peace? There are no rules in this town, so be careful.

Can you survive?

The story has changed dramatically since I started this, years back. For now, Area 6 has changed as well. We'll see where it all takes us.

RULES

PM me your information, what's going on in the story, and how often you're on. I don't want people popping in for a bit, changing and messing up the story, and then ditching... You do that, then you will not be allowed back on, and no matter what you do, you. will. be. ignored.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 8:41 am
Basically, no real plot line. Just put up a profile, and we'll see what happens. I don't like stories where there's a definite ending. Just go along with it. The town is a run down city, think... World that Never Was from Kingdom Hearts. Similar to that. Anything goes, as I said. Be a human (but I don't advise it...) be a demon, an angel, a neko, i don't care. Just play nice!

Ok kiddies, let's play!  

Ryeder

Ryeder

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 8:50 am
Name- Dusk

Race - Dark Elf Hybrid

Age - Not telling

Looks - User Image

Bio - No family. Because of her being a hybrid, no one from the Elves talk to her. She's basically a reject because of the other half of her. Her mother was an elf, her father is unknown. Many think a mage because of her mastery of the dark arts. Dusk isn't hunted, but when someone from her old coven sees her, they attack her, taunt her, and become cold to her. No friends, no trust.

Weapon - daggers, poison, shadows.

Occupation - (this IS a city, so you may wanna have a job) Thief (never said it had to be a legit one...)

Home - Any abandoned place she can hide out in till the morning.

Companion - A fox named....MIST!

Mist is a black fox that has red eyes. Is also a thief.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 8:57 am
Name - Corum
Race - Angel
Age - Unknown
Looks - User Image (White hair, red eyes)
Bio - TBA
Weapon - Sword, in pic. Light
Occupation - None
Home - An abandoned house.
Companion - An eagle named Hayato  

Magonarka-2

lexie_sky

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 9:16 am
name~ Bay
race~ vampire
age~ to old to be said lost track 500 years ago

User Image

Bio~ usually just does as she pleases is a vegetarian but can allways go back on her word so dont piss her off
weapon~ he own heath or her incredibly strong hands. nails are short but can cut threw anything
home~ her camp deep in the woods
companion~ local wolves she doesn't name them tho  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 9:21 am
name - Fenix
race - demon
age - unsure looks about 17
looks - User Image
bio - being rased in Area 6, Fenix has grown up in nothing but choas, he has done everything possible to survive, one day he hopes to leave area 6
weapon - he doesnt use weapons
occupation - he constantly changes jobs
companion - none
home- in a small worn down house, others live with him  

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

Ryeder

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 10:08 am
((YAYZ! Peoples! We can start now! BTW- You can talk OOC, but it's gotta be (...) those things (I can't spell them) kk? Now....da dum! Let's begin!))

Dusk and Mist stood at the top of their current home, looking over Area 6. "Disgusting..." She muttered. Mist looked at her with a 'hm?' look. "Look at them, these people are content living in this...this hell!" She jumped down off of the roof onto a lower one, Mist followed suite. "Why? No one likes it here, yet no one does anything!"

The fox just followed Dusk, used to this rant. He knew that Dusk didn't like it here, he knew that she couldn't leave either. The two looked ten stories below their current position, watching the rotten city beneath them.

"Mist?" He looked over. "Why does no one fight it? Surely...surely we could escape!" She then looked sad. "Well...if we had enough people.." Mist rubbed against Dusk's leg, calming her. "You're right. Enough talk...let's find a victim."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 10:20 am
fenix sat on the porch, sitting next to him was a small boy around 8 years old, he was looking out at the rest of the city, he had a small cup with ice cream in it, the kid looked at fenix, fenix looked back at him "oh....here you can have the rest" he said handing him the ice cream, fenix smiled at the kid as he ate the ice cream  

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

Magonarka-2

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 10:36 am
Corum was sitting on the roof of the house he lived in, looking at the city. His eagle Hayato was circling around in the air as if it was looking for something.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 10:39 am
Dusk looked around the city, trying to find someone who was easy to steal from. "Wow...guess it's a work day for the rich, eh?" Mist snickered and looked up. He gave a short growl, and Dusk looked up also. "What the?" She hadn't seen an eagle in a while. "What's an eagle doing around here?" Mist and Dusk looked at each other.

"Mist, follow the bird, I'll try to find some food." She crouched getting ready to jump to the ground. "Oh, and don't eat the bird. Please?" Mist rolled his eyes and gave a sound similar to an insult. She smiled and jumped down. Mist followed the bird with his eyes.  

Ryeder

Magonarka-2

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 10:43 am
Corum had his arm out and Hayato landed on it. "What's wrong?"

"Something is watching me, it looks like a fox." The eagle replied.

"Well don't worry about it. You are not an ordinary eagle." He lifted his arm into the air and Hayato began to fly again.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 10:55 am
Mist watched the eagle with an interesting look. I wonder...can i catch it? He looked over to where his partner jumped to, watching as she blended in with the shadows she hated so much. "What irony..." Mist muttered. When he looked up, Mist couldn't find the eagle. Where'd it go! Running over to the edge, he saw it again, but this time, on the arm of some guy.

Hn, ok, so it's not wild...that explains a bit. He watched at the eagle took flight again. Well...I'm hungry... And Dusk came up just in time.

"Got some food." She was in the center of the roof, hidden in the shadows of the building leading to the stairwell. If it wasn't for Mist being trained by her to see the hidden, he wouldn't have seen her. Mist nodded and ran over to her. They were out of sight of all from the other buildings.

As they ate, the two watched the eagle, admiring the flight.  

Ryeder

lexie_sky

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 10:58 am
Bay was utterly bored sitting in her tree. So she decided to go back into town. It wasnt far away, the woods seemd to shrink the more area 6 grew. She and her companion walked threw searching for something to eat. She hadnt named her companion. She never really named anything but it seemd to be on her mind.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 11:00 am
Name: Eriko

Race: Fallen Angel

Looks:User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Bio: Eriko waste her time trying to make lives better in a city of hell. She wants to protect everyone, but befriend none. Once an angel of heaven, she went behind The Lords back trying to save someone from going to hell. She was cast out. Now she thinks her only hope is to do enough good deeds before facing judgement again. She has no memory of her life before heaven.

Weapon: Powers of light, a staff.

Occupation: If she could keep a job for more than a day...ha! Too lazy to keep one.

Home: She's trying to find one, but so far nothing.

Companion: None.

((Hope it isn't too late to throw another profile in.))  

SilverDragonQueen810

Obsessive Seeker

Magonarka-2

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 11:04 am
Corum took out a ham sandwich and some bread crumbs and began to eat. He tossed the bread crumbs into the air and Hayato caught them in his beak and eat it.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 742 743 744 745 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff