Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Realm of Dreams

Back to Guilds

A welcoming guild to all rpers with a hope to make new friends and try all types of rps. 

Tags: roleplay, dreams 

Reply Recycle Bin
Journey of Dreams. ((Re-done.)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Like the redo?
  Gold
  No
  Yeah!
View Results

Maya Freana
Captain

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 9:42 am
Amaya reluctantly lowered her sword, looking to Tuin nervously. The dragon stayed close as they approached, but Amaryllis seemed to have stirred at the mention of Dais. Amaya tried to ignore Amaryllis for now and only gave a slight bow of the head when she saw Leena. "It's been a while." She murmured, glancing around carefully, however when her gaze fell upon Dais, her eyes seemed to change, and she brought her sword up against him. "What are you doing here?" She growled, her voice seeming to have taken a much older and harder tone.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 9:53 am
Vadasz relaxed, glad to see that there wasn't any apparent sign of fighting, stepping up next to Leena.

Leena returned the nod, "Indeed it has." She began, but all of a sudden Amaya was bringing her sword up to Dais, blinking as she was rather confused. She started to draw her sword, but stopped herself since this was for Dais to do. She just hoped Amaryllis wouldn't attack. Or at least, she was guessing it was Amaryllis by her tone and how her eyes seemed to change.

(( Editted. ))  

ShadowLadyRaven
Vice Captain

Scythe de Zaran

Tipsy Punching Bag

24,125 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 10:01 am
"Well met, Amaryllis," Dais said with a nod and an impassive face. He made no motion to draw his sword and completely left out honorifics in his speech. Before, he had not addressed Leena with honorifics since she was supposed to be disguised. Here, with Amaryllis, there was no need. "I am no longer with Altarion."  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 10:06 am
"And how can I trust your word?" She hissed. "You helped him kill all those people. You were there when I died, and yet Altarion still lives. How can anything you say be trusted?" Amaryllis continued. She was furious and in no position to trust someone who was under Altarion's ranks with such ease. He would have to earn her trust.  

Maya Freana
Captain

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Scythe de Zaran

Tipsy Punching Bag

24,125 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 10:19 am
A natural response from the princess. The fact that he was apart from Altarion was significant, and naturally, it would be difficult to explain or show. He had been an assassin and spy, and had widely traveled.

"None of you are dead." Dais stated. ...because if I were on orders to kill, that wouldn't be the case..., he finished the sentence in his thoughts. It was not a strong statement in his support since Altarion himself did not consider them a threat yet.

And Altarion was not someone you could simply challenge alone and expect to win. Hopefully, Amaryllis knew better this time.

"I do hope you have better plans than what a distracted mind like yours now would think of." ...if that sentence made sense at all. Dais wasn't exactly the best at expressing his ideas in words.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 10:28 am
She listened quietly, then lowered her sword, walking back over to Tuin. "I'm watching you." She warned, Tuin growling lowly. It would take a while for Dais to gain Amaryllis's trust. She blinked a few times and her eyes seemed to go back to normal as she looked around. "Should we keep moving?" Amaya asked, knowing to keep a distance between her and Dais now, as Amaryllis had ordered.  

Maya Freana
Captain

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

ShadowLadyRaven
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 10:35 am
Leena remained quiet during their banter, sheathing her sword all the way since it was still partially drawn at that point in time. She was mainly watching the Amaryllis carefully since she was the one with the sword drawn, lifting her mask once they were done. Closing her eyes for a brief moment, she regained her disguise spells, her hair growing and becoming silvery white, her voice also changing. "Most likely." She answered softly, glancing to Vadasz as he suddenly became a hawk on her shoulder again, starting to walk back towards the city. She'd have to deal with the council sooner or later and sooner was definitely the better option.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 10:43 am
Just make sure you don't divert too much energy from your main objective, little girl, Dais thought in his mind, directed toward Amaryllis. He wasn't telepathic, so she wouldn't hear him anyway.

Fortunately, no one else seemed to give him a hard time about what had just happened, and Amaryllis was willing to let it stop there. To waste more time would be foolish.

"If it bothers you so much, perhaps I should just leave," Dais muttered. That would detract the demon attracks on him away from those that might. But again, staying with them would allow him to help them.

When Altarion found out they were all together, the king would probably be laughing at the irony or, on the off chance, cursing his luck.  

Scythe de Zaran

Tipsy Punching Bag

24,125 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100

Maya Freana
Captain

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 10:58 am
Amaya shook her head. "Amaryllis wants you always in her sight now. It would be worse for you if you left." She warned him. "She'll come around eventually. It just wasn't a good experience for her." The princess said calmly with a shrug. She tried to mediate for Amaryllis so she didn't land in hot water for the princess's sometimes cold attitude.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 11:09 am
Dais laughed.

A rare sight. Even the ferret was surprised as it crawled around his shoulders in confusion.

Of course, no one liked the feeling of dying. But what was particularly amusing were the complete opposite personalities of Amaya and Amaryllis. Amaryllis was more forceful. Amaya, on the other hand, was a compromiser, a sweeter princess and younger.

"Perhaps."

Honestly, he couldn't care less if she trusted him or not.  

Scythe de Zaran

Tipsy Punching Bag

24,125 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100

ShadowLadyRaven
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 11:18 am
Humming softly, Leena was letting their conversation float through her thoughts since it wasn't for her to be listening to much really. She pulled a small marble from the sleeve of her robe, making it grow in size so she could try to judge which would be the best route to head back to her city. Maybe I should just teleport everyone. It would be faster... not sure if I have it in me to yet though... We certainly can't fit on Ri and shouldn't try that again... Sighing, she let the marble shrink back down to it's normal size, slipping it back into her sleeve. Tying her hair back with a ribbon, she actually allowed her ears to show, using another spell to hide the fact that they were actually pointed.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 12:25 pm
"Whatever we do, we might want to leave soon... Tyri's about to run for the hills.” Gwen suggested, leading her horse to the others, bow in hand again. She’d watched the exchange with Amaryllis from where she was trying to calm her mount. She gave Leena a quick smile. “Good to see you again, princess.” She said before she was tackled by Ri, and hugged by Kai soon after. “Both of you too.” She added, laughing. She was nearly pulled over when Tyri whinnied, rearing. “Preferably very soon.” She added, growing less and less comfortable. She’d never seen a Ranger horse do anything like this.

Kai nodded. “Ri senses something too, Leena. She can take us elsewhere, and carry Tyri in her claws if needed. If the mare will allow it.” She said, stroking the dragon who was now wrapped around her neck like a snake.  

thymeast22

Firebreathing Gekko

ShadowLadyRaven
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 12:32 pm
Leena snapped from her thoughts at Gwen's suggestion, nodding once as she started walking faster. Her smile was reflected in her eyes since she was wearing her mask. "Indeed, glad you are still well." She decided not to point out how her status had changed, chuckling at Kai and Ri's reaction to Gwen's return. Glancing to the horse again, she frowned, nodding once. "I'm only hesitant to fly on a dragon again since it is rather noticeable. So teleportation it is I suppose at this point." She murmured, a ring suddenly forming around their party, encasing them in a bubble. In her mind she spoke the spell, her eyes flashing a bright white light that grew around them all, summoning up what power she had left to sweep them away.

When the light faded they were standing in the courtyard of the palace, Leena sinking to one knee since at this point she was exhausted. Forcing herself to stand, the ring faded along with the bubble, sweat beading on her forehead. "We all present and accounted for? No missing limbs or anything?" She asked, glancing around.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 12:42 pm
Gwen noted how exhausted Leena was, and she glanced to Kai. "Will you?" she asked softly, drawing a nod.
"You still dont' use it?" Kai asked, putting a hand on Gwen's shoulder and drawing the elf's magic into herself, then sending it to Leena to give the queen some engery.
"I shoot things. I don't blow them up." Gwen said with a shrug and a faint smile before looking to Leena. "Is your stable still in the same place? I can find you once I get her settled." she asked, needing to make sure her mare was okay and to tend to her.

thymeast22

Firebreathing Gekko

ShadowLadyRaven
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 12:50 pm
Leena looked to Gwen and Kai and gave them a warm smile, "Thanks." At least now she could last if there were another fight. "Aye, they are. By all means do." She then glanced back to everyone else, lowering her mask, right as Varion came bustling forward.

"Ah! M'lady! There you are! I-"

Pausing for a moment she turned to face the old man, looking down to him with a sweet smile. "Ah Councilor Varion. Just one of the people I need to see. Call a council meeting later this evening ok? I just want to be sure our guests are comfortable." She interrupted, tilting her head a bit. She watched him nod and then run off, the smile vanishing and in it's place was a look of such loathing that it was almost shocking. Turning back to the rest, her expression softened to a smile. "Come, lets head in." She then started inside, sending messages to her spirits so they would tell others to get some rooms ready for the rest of them.  
Recycle Bin

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff