Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Realm of Dreams

Back to Guilds

A welcoming guild to all rpers with a hope to make new friends and try all types of rps. 

Tags: roleplay, dreams 

Reply Recycle Bin
Journey of Dreams. ((Re-done.)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Like the redo?
  Gold
  No
  Yeah!
View Results

ShadowLadyRaven
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 9:08 pm
Vadasz blinked, but he hugged her back, mindful of Ri. "Forgive me Ri." He paused and thought of the expression, or rather her version, giving a shrug and a smile, glad that she seemed mostly back to normal. "Perhaps some miner was particularly lucky and always found clear ones. And perhaps he was a philosopher of sorts. Who knows?" He offered, glancing back towards the town before he looked around to the area, hoping no one from Talagand was around.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 9:11 pm
"Maybe..." Kai mused, noticing him look around. "There's no one, not close enough to find you anyway. But perhaps we should be somewhere more covered?" she asked, tilting her head.  

thymeast22

Firebreathing Gekko

ShadowLadyRaven
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 9:23 pm
Vadasz stopped and turned his eyes to her, nodding once as he changed into a bird and flew towards the forest more, landing in a high branch. Then he changed back, again having the shadows give him clothes to wear, waiting for her there.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 9:25 pm
Kai went after him, letting go of Ri when the dragon took off into the air. She beelined for Vadasz, landing on a branch, crouching, then leaping at Vadasz in an attempt to tackle him off the branch with a tiny, soft roar. A very pitiful roar, but a roar nonetheless.  

thymeast22

Firebreathing Gekko

ShadowLadyRaven
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 9:27 pm
True, he wasn't expecting the small dragon that zipped at him with her rawr, tipping to one side with a small shout of surprise. But he managed to right himself, holding Ri close but not in a bad way so she wouldn't fall even though she could simply fly away. "You naught dragon." he chuckled, relaxing his hold on her while he glanced down for Kai.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 6:03 am
So, the bond between Ri and Kai was the triggering factor. Nothing Dais would have done could have replaced Ri. Nevertheless, it was over. At least, the innocent townsfolk were safe. Dais doubted the mother would remain calm though, and after seeing Kai's display, the townspeople were probably uneasy too.

The assistant accepted Leena's hand and stood up, holding Aldon. He nodded. He was okay. Aldon was probably just a little pained and sore, but nothing broken. It would have been different if Aldon had hit the wall.

Kai must have been through a traumatic experience in her earlier years, and the scars were the strongest reminders. Dais began to wonder at Kai's race.  

Scythe de Zaran

Tipsy Punching Bag

24,125 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100

ShadowLadyRaven
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 10:55 am
Leena felt the flow of power from Kai, nodding in return to Dais, glad to know he was fine as was his little friend. The woman that triggered this whole thing was standing by her daughters side, obviously still rather upset. She saw how the others regarded her now with unease and well.... it was getting tense. She finished up in the make-shift hospital, turning to head out to find Kai. "Well, I suppose asking to stay would be out of the question now..." She mused aloud to herself as she stood in the doorway, currently debating if she should rest or start interrogating the bandit that was currently situated in the stocks.

"I'm sorry you had to see that. She's.... had a difficult time." She had chosen her words carefully as she spoke to Dais, dabbing a little sweat from her brow. "If you wish to go rest with Kai, that is alright. I still need to tend to a couple of things." She murmured, leaving it up to him where he went, inwardly chuckling at the thought of how Vadasz would probably be telling her to relax at this point if he were there.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 11:06 am
Ri stuck her tongue out at him, wriggling out of his grasp to sit on the branch beside him. She chirped to draw Kai's gaze up to them.

"Why so high? You're not a squirrel. But you are a bird, so I suppose it makes sense..." Kai shrugged, grabbing a branch and making her way up the tree to a branch close to theirs.  

thymeast22

Firebreathing Gekko

ShadowLadyRaven
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 11:20 am
Vadasz chuckled, "True, I'm no squirrel. Most people don't seem to look up and well, I like the view." He pointed out, offering a hand down to her if she needed it. Frowning, he looked up, his eyes seeming to stare at a specific point, knowing what most were feeling in the town despite the distance. Dammit Leena. Oh well, let her do what she wants...  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 11:54 am
Dais nodded to Leena's words. The townspeople would need some time to get over what had just happened, and as Leena said, Kai had been through some difficult times previously.

Deciding that Leena needed some time alone and that Kai probably did as well, Dais merely said, "I'll just wander around." He would walk around town, and so he did, leaving Leena to her errands and Aldon to follow him.  

Scythe de Zaran

Tipsy Punching Bag

24,125 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100

ShadowLadyRaven
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 12:09 pm
Leena nodded to his decision, walking away then towards the stocks to start questioning who exactly was behind this. She already had a pinpoint idea, but it was better not to assume. Thankfully they were close, walking up to the now conscious man. "Oh, and don't think any methods of suicide will work." She told him before saying anything else, if anything, it was easier drawing information from a spirit than a live person. He glared at her as she sat down in front of him, locking a spell on him so he wouldn't be able to move any, he would only be able to talk. Then she began.

Once she was done, he had a few broken fingers and his face had looked better, but she had what she needed to know. Her suspicions had been right, and there were more than she expected. "Well now, thank you. I'll leave you to the townsfolk on what your fate shall be." She grinned, touching her forehead with a finger before standing up. "Te unohtaa kaikki jklle sukua oleva jotta we." She said softly, the spell removing the memories of her so he couldn't speak to anyone about it.

Turning away, she glanced around and headed towards the bar, needing at least one drink before heading over to Kai and Vadasz. Walking in, she was glad to see things were somewhat normal, just getting something she could take on the go, giving the bartender a few coins with a little extra for him. He probably needed it. Heading out, she sipped at the bottle, exhaling slowly as she started back towards the field in which they had arrived, her mind mulling over what to do about those behind all of this.

((Translation: You forget everything related to me.))  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 1:30 pm
Dais headed out in the opposite direction from Leena. Buildingwise, the town looked like it was in better shape than when they arrived. Leena must have been busy, assuming she was the source of all the repairs. Kai had mentioned that Leena could take care of the town, so Dais could only assume.

The weather was nice, at least. It wasn't even a good day for an ambush. Too sunny. Not even one cloud in the sky. Yet Dais was right to be cautious.

"Found you!" a voice hissed behind him.

Dais whipped around to find a demon emerging from his own shadow. What idiot would ambush people in broad daylight! the assassin thought. He narrowly dodged a swipe at this abdomen and leapt sideways. One that is confident would. He had to get rid of the demon quickly lest anyone see him fighting it. Dais punched toward the demon's abdomen and connected. Good, at least it's physical.

The demon didn't seem fazed and struck back at him... with a sword that appeared out of nowhere. Dais inwardly scolded himself for taking a light cut on his right arm. He was being careless. Ignoring Aldon, who was now on the ground a few feet away, the spy dashed to the side and drew his own sword to stab. Due to the writer's lack of imagination and laziness in typing, Dais, with a little difficulty, after a few more counters and moves, was able to beat the ambusher down.

Still, he couldn't just leave a body lying around. Dais dragged the demon over to some bushes and used some magic to cover it in earth within the shrubs and blend in with the surroundings.

Aldon squeaked and jumped on Dais's arm with a piece of gauze from.. who knows where, probably the hospital. "Thanks," Dais muttered.

He had no idea how the demon had found him. If this incident and the shadow incident from earlier were connected, then they really were on to him. How would they know he left the area? But if Altarion was sending higher and higher level demons after him, maybe the king would be distracted from attacking other kingdoms.  

Scythe de Zaran

Tipsy Punching Bag

24,125 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100

ShadowLadyRaven
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 1:45 pm
Leena did pause in her step, feeling another soul so to speak arrive on the other side, turning to glance towards the village with a raised eyebrow. I wonder... Shaking her head, she decided not to look into it, currently halfway through her drink, her mask lowered so she could drink. She knew she was probably running a risk, but for right now she didn't care for once.

Her disguise spells were wearing off anyways, her voice returning to how it should sound along with her hair turning back to a snow colored white. It's length shortened so it was around her jaw about, a couple strands towards the back longer and gathered into a ponytail. Though, it still hid her ears from the world which was all the better. She began to sing softly, now allowing herself to relax for the moment, her voice rising up into the air. It was sweet but still soft, a sort of haunting melody and yet somehow sad. She continued walking, still singing the instrumental parts, her thoughts calming. She had to sleep on any plans she was forming, it was not wise to rush things. Especially not given the nature of the reason behind all of this.

(( If only youtube had a vid of the actual song. It's called Exile from Myst III. Its the bonus track. xP ))  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 3:08 pm
((I've never played the Myst games. Are they any good?))

Dais sighed as he patched up the wound on his arm. It was probably better for him to head to where Kai was right now. Less chance of him and anyone else getting attacked by demons. However, if they were going to stay in the town, Dais was going to have to find a convenient excuse on why he had to leave... even if he didn't know the area.

With thoughts flying around in his head, the assistant headed to the meadow where they had first arrived. Aldon had somehow found Dais's eyepatch and would be trying to stick it over one eye.

((I realized I never wrote this in the bio. Dais's wings are hidden unless he calls them out since they're technically part of the demon form.))  

Scythe de Zaran

Tipsy Punching Bag

24,125 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100

ShadowLadyRaven
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 3:30 pm
(( I love them. ^_^ The only one that I don't like so much is Riven simply because it's reeeeaaally long. Though, they can be frustrating with their puzzles, but I enjoy them. ))

Leena's voice faded away to nothing as she walked up to the tree line, looking up to where she could sense both Kai and Vadasz, turning to sit on the ground, her back leaning against the trunk of the tree. "We shouldn't stay here long." She called up to the two of them, downing what was left in the bottle before the glass started melting on itself, forming a perfect sphere in her hands. A map formed over it, frowning as she was trying to decide if it was best to return to the city or if they should head to another town. No... probably shouldn't head to another one. They'll attack that one too for sure. But if I go back... She brushed her hair back from her face, starting to gather her hair behind one ear before she stopped herself, letting her white hair hide them again. Though, before she had let it lower, there was the flash of a pointed ear, the most obvious sign of her mixed blood that her people seemed to dislike so much. The sphere then went dark, her hands rolling it down the hill towards the town, sighing heavily. The sphere would end up turning to sand before it actually hit anyone, in a way returning it to it's more natural form. Isä , hoivata äidin tavoin..... What am I supposed to do now? "So what does the rest of the party think we should do?"

(( Translation: Father, Mother.

Yes, all of that equals mother apparently. >.< ))  
Recycle Bin

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff